Auto-Updating Maps

DeletedUser83060

I care and am interested, I had no idea there were tools like that for customization of those maps.

Justifi3d

Unbelievable... :icon_evil: Just because you control the updating map doesn't mean you should misuse your power. BASH has not joined the FURIE family for anyone that is interested...

jesseiam2

He did say "fictional" families. BOA joined FREE according to this view. Actually, I guess its true, they are joining us, 1 village at a time. :)

DeletedUser

I do not like the new maps, as 'fictional' as they may be, we are most certainly not family with BASH, and no matter what Jessium says, BOA is not a member of the FREE family, regardless of the threats that free shoot out quicker than farts.

DeletedUser91043

I do not like the new maps, as 'fictional' as they may be, we are most certainly not family with BASH, and no matter what Jessium says, BOA is not a member of the FREE family, regardless of the threats that free shoot out quicker than farts.

Dude sometimes you should take the blinkers off before posting.Clearly you don't get the humor of jesse's reply.

And Here at FREE we don't make threats we make promises :lol:

DeletedUser

Dude sometimes you should take the blinkers off before posting.Clearly you don't get the humor of jesse's reply.

And Here at FREE we don't make threats we make promises :lol:

I was well aware of the 'humour' in jesses post, I just wasnt amused :)

And the last line of your post amused me greatly.

DeletedUser91043

It was suppose to hence the smiley face..

Lighten up a bit dude people might enjoy your company a bit more around here.

DeletedUser

I'm actually a fun guy:)

Ask anyone!

Apart from anyone on here lol, add my FB, you'll see :D

jesseiam2

I never said BOA joined the "FREE" family, I said according to his fictional view, you really should consider taking some kind of chill pill bro. Seems everytime you post you have some kind of attitude. It gets old after a while. You claim to be a fun guy, show it. Or dont, what do I really care.

I really cant wait till this game is over.

DeletedUser

The comment wasn't aimed at you, 'bro'. So why would I care to what you say?

And as for me coming on here with an attitude, what about you?

You come on here, to basically put people down, you may not realise, but in your posts, you patronise and you Condescend. I however, come on here to be me, I post what I think, I don't post with the purpose to prove someone wrong, I comment to offer my opinion, wether you like it or not, I simply don't give a damn. You still have my respect, of sorts, and I do agree with some that you write, but mostly, I sigh at what you type.

Im presuming you gave up your vow of silence for the forums? You must have gotten fed up of keeping your patronising and self rightous thoughts to yourself?

Great.

Now that is commenting with attitude, I wouldn't want you to mistaken it anymore.

DeletedUser74857

^^^
images

Sorry for Spamming AHL :( couldn't resist

jesseiam2

A. I dont come on here to "condescend, patronize, or be self-righteous". I come on here to state my opinions, just as you say you do. If my opinion differs then I state it and explain why. You seem to think that is somehow condescending. It is not.
B. You state you dont care what I say. Very good for you. This would be incredibly important if everything I posted what for your benefit, it is not. You have every right to not care what I say, or not to read it either. That does not make my statements or opinions any less valid.
C. You want to bring up condescending or patronizing comments?

The cry babies leave cos it's not going how they want it to, and now, that things arnt going how you want em to...... (or for whatever reason)

I won't be reading the response, not worth my time.

Pfft, and here you are again, spouting turd.

My god your a moron.

the stuff you just wrote was drivel.

No, I have better things to do with my time.

Not to mention the posts that have been removed where you talked down to Pasta about his unblog. The one you called crap, then said you hadn't read. No, thats not condescending at all.

I suppose you think this post is condescending as well. Frankly, I dont care. If that makes me condescending, so be it, I can live with that. So keep acting 2, its so endearing, we all love it!

DeletedUser

True Jesse, I do indeed sound like an arse in the comment you must have searched ages for, glad go see I'm taking up your time :S

That was sarcasm by the way.

Sorry AHL for spamming your thread, I'm sure our ever infiniate wise Mod will come and clean soon, probs while some people 'ahem' might get another infraction lol

Jessium said:
I suppose you think this post is condescending as well. Frankly, I dont care. If that makes me condescending, so be it, I can live with that. So keep acting 2, its so endearing, we all love it!
[Sarcasm]Feeling the love!![/Sarcasm]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this map crap is stupid. some people use the map for planning in their accounts or tribe direction. fix this please

DeletedUser

If anyone is interested/cares I am going to be playing around with map settings including families, colors, and points per continent required for dominance. (All the tools at my disposal) Just to ease the major forum boredom going on here.

/facepalm

Please don't

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
True Jesse, I do indeed sound like an arse in the comment you must have searched ages for, glad go see I'm taking up your time :S

That was sarcasm by the way.

Sorry AHL for spamming your thread, I'm sure our ever infiniate wise Mod will come and clean soon, probs while some people 'ahem' might get another infraction lol

[Sarcasm]Feeling the love!![/Sarcasm]

Mmhmm, I'd rather the discussion here was about maps and not about Kenzie :icon_razz:

DeletedUser74857

actually, not to correct you Mr. Mod. But map discussions do not belong here. This thread is reserved for posts concerning changes to the updating map such as the formation or elimination of a family tribe. Map discussions are supposed to be had in the thread which is titled something on the lines of "Spam Free Map Discussion"