The Sad Truth

DeletedUser

well the least he could do is stay in the same main convo, cause spamming my mailbox with 7 different convos in 2.5 days isnt really helping his cause..
i dont think he ment anything , it is a game and we are here to have fun, i came back to the game after 3 years of playing RPG games, and there is a lot of fun playing TW with active players.

DeletedUser

btw
Nuke on Fire on 22.08. at 08:04
Your Duke is getting Ban ,, will you intersted join us?? consider please and talk to our leader

Solar Extinction on 22.08. at 08:08
:O
which one is getting banned?:O:O
and who is your leader?:/

Nuke on Fire on 22.08. at 08:10
your leader secondmouse getting ban because of multiple account

[player]LordOfTheNorth[/player]
or
[player]TWnoblebot[/player]

btw my mail convo succeed with bbud2 and Azrael265 look at them their growth and ODA also good and have 4-5 troops ratio ... join or not is your decision and i asking for my tribe growth , and enjoy playing with good player .. thats all case closed .. my last reply thanks anyway

DeletedUser

[spoil]
btw
Nuke on Fire on 22.08. at 08:04
Your Duke is getting Ban ,, will you intersted join us?? consider please and talk to our leader

Solar Extinction on 22.08. at 08:08
:O
which one is getting banned?:O:O
and who is your leader?:/

Nuke on Fire on 22.08. at 08:10
your leader secondmouse getting ban because of multiple account

[player]LordOfTheNorth[/player]
or
[player]TWnoblebot[/player]

btw my mail convo succeed with bbud2 and Azrael265 look at them their growth and ODA also good and have 4-5 troops ratio ... join or not is your decision and i asking for my tribe growth , and enjoy playing with good player .. thats all case closed .. my last reply thanks anyway
[/spoil]

Right first of all I do not understand the significance of the quoted mail. It has been mentioned before that Second Mouse. was not a leader nor was he multi-accounting (if he was I apologise but I'm pretty sure he wasn't) and please don't mention it again as discussing ig bans and such is not allowed on these forums.

The second part I have absolutly no idea what you are trying to say could you please rephrase or someone else decipher it.

DeletedUser

Nuke on Fire, enough. You are not doing good PnP for the tribe.

Back to the topic. GBEARS as every tribe analyzes area around and there could be some talks with players over there. I don't see anything wrong with it.
I don't see reason to continue flaming each other in this topic...

IGN: LordOfTheNorth

DeletedUser

btw

yea the y was a typo..(bandit)

well im playing to have fun too
but yea well having my mailbox spammed isnt fun..i dont mind mails..i usually even enjoy them, but starting new convos each time makes it hard to track and is just anoying after a while
i wouldn t go on forum and spam a player for each email i get, maybe he was interest in you, he saw ur a good player and so, u can say it as he liked u.
nuke is a good player himself i can say that

DeletedUser

i wouldn t go on forum and spam a player for each email i get, maybe he was interest in you, he saw ur a good player and so, u can say it as he liked u.

he might be, but getting over 15 mails in about 3 days, even after i stopped responding gets anoying:/
and i didnt spam him, gbears were added as a quality tribe, and i added my current opinion on them, and my reasons for it.
thats it, and i guess me continuing to post this again and again gets boring to read:p so i should probaly stop

DeletedUser

Yes but the way he went about the mail was rather amusing for those of us recieving it, and he clearly hadn't done his research, and assumed that because Second Mouse. was a first rate pointwhore he was duke. :icon_neutral:

i have farm lvl 25 btw and still full

Lying on the forums wont get you anywhere. Find me the 25 farm upgrade please. (And at the time of my post the farm was still 23, this is why I claimed it to be two levels below mine.)

DeletedUser

Yes but the way he went about the mail was rather amusing for those of us recieving it, and he clearly hadn't done his research, and assumed that because Second Mouse. was a first rate pointwhore he was duke. :icon_neutral:

aint you being nice calling us pointwhores:"(
so according to that logic was i supposed to be duke too?:p

DeletedUser

i dont think he ment anything , it is a game and we are here to have fun, i came back to the game after 3 years of playing RPG games, and there is a lot of fun playing TW with active players.

hi old friend... nice to see you around still...

I agree with you 100%... this game is real fun when playing with active players... I also returned after a break... and already having fun.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Well considering I'm the Duke of Trial and Error, I'd like it to be official that Second Mouse was not the duke. lol

As to the recruitment, its obvious Nuke wasn't trusted with mailing players and did so of his own accord, only to bring bad PnP as mentioned by his own tribe. Its more a matter of a confusion between the role of Council and normal members in GBEARs.

ANYWAY

OT: I have noticed this world has many notable names, however whether they succeed or not is another question. ARMADA and PACMAN are the most noticed but I bet there are many tribes while not noticed at first will come to the front of the stage shortly now that nobles will weed out the families that drown the statistics.

DeletedUser

isnt it the same for every world youll always get family tribes at the beginning...

DeletedUser

Look who is here. :icon_biggrin: Are you playing joey?

Pacman sucks btw. Bunch of noobs, with a few good players *points at self*

There only seems to be a few decent tribes but later on im sure more will turn up...

and yeah for 3 weeks only got 3 weeks leave so i thought why not lol
hopefully will start playing again next year roughly april time but will need a coplayer :icon_biggrin:

Bcardi

Threads like this are so fail. Come back in 2 months and see what tribes are here before making a thread.

DeletedUser

Well considering I'm the Duke of Trial and Error, I'd like it to be official that Second Mouse was not the duke.

People thought Second Mouse. was duke!? :icon_eek: Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, but well...damn us to hell if was the duke :lol:

But as others said, this is a fairly pointless thread. Let's have a bit of a more informed look at tribes when nobles really come out mmhmm? And this will be very soon too, of course. I expect Pacman and ARMADA will continue to do well, but they won't be the main ones to watch, IMO.