Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

Things have changed since I typed that.. lol CODE recruited two members including XSHAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

DeletedUser

i enjoyed reading the analysis, at first it was a little offputting keeping up with the number changes, but caught on quick and was easy from then on.
Some of your info is a little out of date, disregarding the recruitments, but overall was still an informative piece

DeletedUser

Luethdno what you said about farma im asking why mom attacking was not included

you say farma attacked but clearly mom attacked first looking at stats.

DeletedUser

Luethdno what you said about farma im asking why mom attacking was not included

you say farma attacked but clearly mom attacked first looking at stats.

Yes.. but what if those attacks sent before the players were recruited and landed after they were? :icon_cool:

Thanks Hugh, I would've done more about MoM & CODE but I figured we all know about them plus I really covered them in other sections if that makes sense.

DeletedUser

Thanks Hugh, I would've done more about MoM & CODE but I figured we all know about them plus I really covered them in other sections if that makes sense.

np
just wish more was known about the rim tribes, makes it hard for any analysis' on them

DeletedUser

np
just wish more was known about the rim tribes, makes it hard for any analysis' on them

That is the strategy, unlike tribes like *cough* MoM *cough* who give out informations for the whole world 56 to see, the rim tribes are sealing every source of info on the public forum.

DeletedUser

Crap. I said I would be in OHYEAH for life. Wish i had known They weren't going to be a endgame tribe!

lol thanks for posting a top 20, thats more than you can say about me :p

DeletedUser74275

nice read

one idea to make it more reader friendly

when using number bullet points = you could use letters for sub bullet points

DeletedUser

Things have changed since I typed that.. lol CODE recruited two members including XSHAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Wow, xshaz left S-D when S-D were the only ones willing to give him an account?

DeletedUser

nice read

one idea to make it more reader friendly

when using number bullet points = you could use letters for sub bullet points
Or use the bullet point features of the forums, they're right there in the option bar, after alignment.

DeletedUser198

Wow, xshaz left S-D when S-D were the only ones willing to give him an account?

Wow, when no one else gave a damn about him but S-D actually wanted to, he turned against them, thats pretty sad

DeletedUser98802

A deal was made between S-D and CODE that allowed some players to move across. Wasn't an abandonment.

DeletedUser96514

Wow, when no one else gave a damn about him but S-D actually wanted to, he turned against them, thats pretty sad

To be fair, Toasty did tell his tribe to leave and find other tribes, didnt he? :lol:

You can hardly call him or any S-D leavers traitors or jumpers etc. Greg trying to pull the tribe around is irrelevant. It cannot be unsaid.

DeletedUser

To be fair, Toasty did tell his tribe to leave and find other tribes, didnt he? :lol:

You can hardly call him or any S-D leavers traitors or jumpers etc. Greg trying to pull the tribe around is irrelevant. It cannot be unsaid.

Long Live Toasty :)

whall0625

I couldnt agree more with this....S-D fought hard and both fronts were just to much. I have come to respect Greg a lot because his main goal on W56 was to get his members to a safe place. He really cares about his tribe in its entirety and sadly i doubt other leaders can say the same thing.

DeletedUser

While true, and I agree in principle... I don't think it should hold true for xshaz. When nobody wanted him, S-D took him in. To me, that means he should be the last one to leave. I can understand some players leaving in their situation (although would have preferred a sort of merge in their case), but heavily indebted players shouldn't, in my opinion.

DeletedUser

While true, and I agree in principle... I don't think it should hold true for xshaz. When nobody wanted him, S-D took him in. To me, that means he should be the last one to leave. I can understand some players leaving in their situation (although would have preferred a sort of merge in their case), but heavily indebted players shouldn't, in my opinion.

This is terrible logic. Everyone knows S-D is completely dead. They had literally a handful of active players left. If you take an account somewhere, keeping the account in tribe is usually a major part of that agreement. However, when the tribe really doesnt even exist, and when the duke tells players he is leaving and to find another tribe, then there is absolutely nothing keeping a player there.

Bo-John-bo

This is terrible logic. Everyone knows S-D is completely dead. They had literally a handful of active players left. If you take an account somewhere, keeping the account in tribe is usually a major part of that agreement. However, when the tribe really doesnt even exist, and when the duke tells players he is leaving and to find another tribe, then there is absolutely nothing keeping a player there.

I'd say it depends on who gave him the account, did Gregoun arrange for him to take it over? If it was Toasty I can understand it more but if Gregoun gave him the account then I think he should stick by him till the end.