Top 20 Tribes

Bo-John-bo

Haha Go Rukoh, Go Rukoh :icon_razz:

Maybe it's time you just agreed though Ruk, MoM are rubbish and couldn't win a war to save their lives. Thats why W2V is there to come and save the day :lol:

DeletedUser96513

all ,I am gonna say to Farma people is go and look at the declaration thread of Farma on haul and look after the reason carefully why Farma declared on Haul!!

oo yes! you are right MOM cant win a war on its own. Be happy!!

DeletedUser

all ,I am gonna say to Farma people is go and look at the declaration thread of Farma on haul and look after the reason carefully why Farma declared on Haul!!

oo yes! you are right MOM cant win a war on its own. Be happy!!

they declared on our ally.

we are fighting mom alone are we not?

1 v 2 atm i mean 1v1 your players failed to get the help they wanted

DeletedUser96513

Not sure if leaders asked but i know certain players have been asking northern rim tribes to jump in on us and support them

example l@ghter

if I quote BGD here, you wont be showing your face here again!!!

and no mom leaders has not contacted any tribe and will never do, if any one (which is highly unlikely) declares on farma, should declare on their own ground or on the grounds, Farma have declared on different tribes at past.

anmyway can we get back to top 20 tribe discussion?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bo-John-bo

Ok here we go, this is my first ever (I think) top 20 tribes discussion thingy, it is based on map location and my own thoughts, but please feel free to mock all you want :icon_razz:

1 MoM - The marmite of W56, love them or hate them. I do think you have to give them respect for all their wars so far, they have been gang banged all over the shop but they are still here when lots of lesser tribes would have fallen. I believe they have some good posters, and in Wiz they have a leader who knows his stuff, however if he leaves it could cause problems. Their location has pro's and con's, the possibility of multiple front wars is very high, but then again with successful diplomacy they can expand in any direction.

2 CODE - I like to think of CODE as the big, black man in Green Mile (Michael Clarke Duncan if you don't know who I mean). They are big, but quiet, and they could have a big influence on how this world shapes, if they do something. They have a pretty nice location, Tag! to the NE will probably stay away as I doubt a war with CODE would do them any good. CODE also has easy access to the rim and only a small border with MoM. Most of the other big tribes have no border.

3 Haul! - I'm not sure what to think of Haul! They seem to be warring OHYEAH, but I have no idea how that is going for them. They do have quite a nice position, I'd say they should head west and reach the rim, cover the rear end.

4 W2V - W2V are doing a little clean up right now, looks as though they are heading to the rim with their recent declaration on A.D.D. It will be interesting to see what happens with Tag! in future, W2V recruited a couple players from them and will more join? The alliance with MoM mean that W2V can be quite secure in the location, FARMA to the north could cause problems, as could Tag! to the south if they feel inclined.

5 FARMA - FARMA seem like a decent tribe, but their PnP leaves a little to be desired.....ok a lot to be desired. I am sure there are some good posters in FARMA, and I recommend they start posting, currently the FARMA members are just making FARMA look bad. FARMA are also in a quite precarious position, they have a decent sized border with MoM and W2V and also a small border with Haul! If FARMA did go to war with one of those 3, the others might join in to help out, which would seriously suck for FARMA. I hope they have good relations with L@GHTR, because if it does come down to war with MoM, L@GHTR are in a prime position to hit them.

6 OHYEAH - Another tribe I know very little about, warring Haul! but other than that I am fairly clueless. They seem stuck between Haul! and Code which doesn't look like a nice place to be, especially if things turn ugly.

7 Tag! - The remains of Old, they have had an easy time so far, nobling out Old. Depending on how good their diplomacy is, depends on what they will do next. Do they try and do what Old couldn't, and hit MoM or W2V? Or do they head in the other direction and go after Damp or -MM-? Personally I don't think they have the man power to take on either MoM or W2V, but they might surprise me.

8 A.D.D. - I am not particularly fond of A.D.D. They seem to be a relatively inexperienced tribe, that got lucky and managed to grow unopposed. Now they have to fight off W2V, which I think is going to be too much for them. A few may be deemed good enough for W2V, but I can't see them hanging around too much longer. Recent recruitments from Sparta will just delay the inevitable.

9 L@GHTR - I know a few people in L@GHTR and think that they could be onto something good. If they can keep FARMA and Haul! off their backs and continue to eat WTF?, then they will be in a decent position to help or hinder FARMA. There is a little strip of W2V villages in their territory, could this be seen as easy pickings and cause some long range warring?

10 [RIM] - This is the tribe that got declared on by pact and B or something, well [RIM] still seem to be alive and kicking. They do not have the best location, right next to Haul! and OHYEAH.

11 S-D - This is Gregoun's tribe right? I really enjoy his Kicking the Habit blog thingy, so these guys must be awesome. Enough said :lol:

12 EPIC - Food for OHYEAH at a later date I imagine, kind of like A.D.D.

13 Damp - I can see Damp and -MM- warring Tag! If they can and win then it could give them much need expansion opportunities. Now that W2V is heading to the rim to the north of Damp, and CODE has them basically blocked in to the south, Tag! would be their best bet for expansion.

14 RUST - CODE food.

15 X-Cute - Food for MoM or W2V or anyone that is close that takes their fancy I imagine.

16 -V- - Seem to be buried in with MoM, can't be good in the long run.

17 ~TWS~ CODE food.

18 WTF? - Getting beaten by L@GHTR (I think). I don't see them sticking around much longer, especially if FARMA get a little hungry.

19 FARMSG - FARMA's academy right? Good times :lol:

20 +B+ - Food for someone, [RIM] most likely I guess.

Hope you enjoyed the show....

DeletedUser

Thanks Bo. It's been 3 pages of FARMA/MoM/W2V discussing, and I highly suggest you keep it out of this thread for a good long time, as you're going too far from the rest of the tribes being discussed (and all tribes being discussed at some point is the purpose of this thread).

DeletedUser

7 Tag! - The remains of Old, they have had an easy time so far, nobling out Old. Depending on how good their diplomacy is, depends on what they will do next. Do they try and do what Old couldn't, and hit MoM or W2V? Or do they head in the other direction and go after Damp or -MM-? Personally I don't think they have the man power to take on either MoM or W2V, but they might surprise me.

I dont think theyll surprise you. I think theyll just merge into one of them, which in essence is just the final defeat of Old.

DeletedUser

Wow, Bo-John-bo's analysis is as accurate as CNN. :icon_rolleyes:

Last time I checked.... CNN was a news network (ie one who is expected to be accurate because of them delivering news; but they aren't) and this was a thread, in an online game, about the top 20 tribes and people's opinions of them....

Personally, I enjoyed Bo's analysis, nice break from the pointless and repetitive arguing on here, that is quite frankly, pointless.
Not only was it a decent analysis, it was also entertaining. That's about as much as you can get out of PnP posts on here these days; that is if you expect a small miracle.
So well done Bo :icon_cool:

Bo-John-bo

Wow, Bo-John-bo's analysis is as accurate as CNN. :icon_rolleyes:

Did you know that I am actually a news reporter for the BBC and I got paid 1 bizzillion pounds to come up with that accurate analysis :icon_razz:

P.S Thanks Gregoun, see why I like S-D so much :p

DeletedUser

Last time I checked.... CNN was a news network (ie one who is expected to be accurate because of them delivering news; but they aren't) and this was a thread, in an online game, about the top 20 tribes and people's opinions of them....

Personally, I enjoyed Bo's analysis, nice break from the pointless and repetitive arguing on here, that is quite frankly, pointless.
Not only was it a decent analysis, it was also entertaining. That's about as much as you can get out of PnP posts on here these days; that is if you expect a small miracle.
So well done Bo :icon_cool:

Did you know that I am actually a news reporter for the BBC and I got paid 1 bizzillion pounds to come up with that accurate analysis :icon_razz:

P.S Thanks Gregoun, see why I like S-D so much :p

Ohhh, you trolls. : P

DeletedUser

Never trust American news, from any channel, it's all inaccurate.

Bo, the one correction I have is +B+ is Haul!'s food, esp ever since haul recruited their strongest members.

DeletedUser

Last time I checked.... CNN was a news network (ie one who is expected to be accurate because of them delivering news; but they aren't)

^Wait, so you didn't get the sarcasm about CNN? i know Bo did. :icon_neutral: I fail to realize that but you fail at a different level. o_o

DeletedUser

Gonna do quick summaries for fun ;)

1. MoM - We all wanna be em, we all know the situation basically, good luck with FARMA, other than that great show by you lot! :icon_cool:

2. CODE - Got the best placing but do they have the skill to back it up, if S-D weren't busy with Haul! would they even be warring S-D and would they be winning? I believe generally they've skill got a lot to offer the world, hope we get to see it.

3. Haul! - 1/4 of there players are quite skilled, 2/4 of them are probably good and active (still quite useful) and 1/4 of them suck probably, they're in an okay spot to grow but going east could put them in a bad spot to be gangbanged, if they stay where they are and expand north they also wouldn't have things go quite well in a gangbang, S-D are fighting quite well against them, OHYEAH were taking 1cm steps closer to there doorway each day but now seem to be upping the effort, probably should look at attempting to get S-D's finest, allow CODE to eat S-D's inactives and look at making OHYEAH regret declaring on them. (Look at OHYEAH for more about Haul!)

4. W2V - Got some great players, MoM and them seem to be quite friendly and I don't see that changing, warring A.D.D. but from what's came out of that so far it's like warring JusT- all over again, did good against Sheep but never be challenged by a gangbang and probably won't unless MoM looks there way, will have to watch out for Tag! and FARMA, though for sure (not like it isn't going to happen now anyway) if FARMA tried anything there allies MoM would jump in without a seconds delay, also got the best declaration maker in zee history of Tribal Warzzzzzzzz.

5. FARMA - I still respect a few of there members, now that there member count has went up I look down at most of the new recruits, amazingly the Huh?? ones before the RW ones, all the things that have taken place over the last few days have conducted a potion of disaster most likely, recruiting refugees/being bitchy on the externals about a NAP, bayarmy1 or whatever the hell it is.. well in easier and quicker words; Refugees + Apparent NAP breaking/attacking + Externals = MASS DISASTER, if they were to do the impossible and slay MoM, which won't happen because most likely for W2V's expansion W2V will get involved, anyway back to what happens if they did take out MoM, just think, what if Haul! knocked on the door and say a minority tribe that formed from MoM's collapse formed and joined them in a gangbang against you, would any tribe honestly think they could trust you diplomatically and help you?

6. OHYEAH - Hopefully Haul! will turn it's head towards you soon and CODE won't, until this happens you haven't been graded as to what you're capable of, but I'm going to say a few things first.
If you could've seen into the future I'm sure you would have joined Haul! in taking out S-D, I would find it quite interesting to see how Haul! reacts when they look at you, and don't worry they're already eager to do that I'm sure, but they have smart diplomatic minds and would probaby be at least thinking of executing at last one of these three things.

1. Finishing S-D (look above at Haul!'s comment to see how I think they would) and warring you. - (Most likely thing to happen)

2. Merging your best within Haul! and eating the rest, then possibly partnering up with EPIC and taking out there biggest threat (who at the moment are there biggest aid) CODE.

3. Making an agreement with you and gangbanging CODE with your help and then probably recruiting your best and eating the rest.

Either way OHYEAH won't be a endgame tribe, they'll probably just help one of the endgame tribes arise to been a endgame tribe.

7. Tag! - Right now they're in the spot to decide who's going to control the north east, they're the best of Old (though they've had a 3 - 4 good members leave within the last 2 - 3 days), they can do a number of things which I'll list below now.

1. They can rebirth there hate of MoM and start a war again, though doing this leaves the floodgates open to a number of tribes, A.D.D. surely will try expand that way and fail, Damp are decent and could cause minor trouble and if CODE isn't overstressed they'll just come and break the flood levy completely, W2V are probably to busy to become a threat, especially with such experienced and active players, though A.D.D. isn't going to stress them at all.

2. They can war Damp, I doubt any other tribes would involve themselves as it isn't a full Tag! effort, though I could be surprised and Damp could hold on until a third party jumps in, though Tag! would have A.D.D. as food at the same time.

3. They can also war A.D.D. but that may piss off Damp as they're allied and it'd be easier not to get gangbanged so early, W2V probably wouldn't be to happy either.

4. They can set up a coalition with A.D.D. & Damp and target W2V, if FARMA can apply enough pressure that might stop MoM from supporting them if they wished to, though I doubt MoM would leave them high and dry and also doubt the ability in pressure FARMA could apply, they could use A.D.D. as a distraction whilst they do the work and they could set up a deal with Damp, in this deal Damp could send long-range nobles and help Tag! with support, in the deal let's take rough guesses... if there alliance/coalition succeeds then Tag! could set up a 1 month NAP with Damp and I believe both sides would deeply consider eating A.D.D., after one month the NAP ends and most likely Tag! would declare, this month gives Damp time to grow up defense, stack the frontlines and possibly attempt to set up a gangbang on Tag!, though at this stage I'd take it Tag! would be powerful enough to war two tribes, of course there are disadvantages with this where CODE could sneak up on both Tag! & Damp.

5. The final theory and the most unlikely to happen unless CODE are already been warred and the opposing side has an advantage,Tag! could either war CODE alone or set up a gangbang or join one, we'll have to see how things develop I guess, they could also use Damp to there advantage in this also.

8. A.D.D. - These guys got HEAPS of credit when they joined the gangbang of Old from the external community, now W2V have exposed a number of things, including the fact they were asked to join before they did, by the sounds of it there just a bunch of cowards hiding in a big tribe, thankfully W2V have declared war on them and shown us what they're actually like, there are no ways of survival for them, if they don't dissolve within the week then they'll be completely rimmed by the end of the month.

9. L@GHTR - Like oh my GOD, I'm not in there tribe and I spelt there name right, credit to me right!? Anyway, I believe WTF? declared on these guys, really if I was in there side that'd piss me off, both sides should be focusing on building because now all the big boys can lay there hands into Ks13/14/15 quite easily, this is there first public war I believe besides NOT but NOT probably weren't any good so that's irrelevant, hopefully they can end the minor skirmish well and quickly, let's discuss there possible options, just after reading what I said below I'm aware there member count is through the roof, I would be very cautious if I was the leadership, I'm unaware whether these accounts are active or not but you guys will run into trouble when your members get bored and only have blue everywhere.. and that tends to make them support other opposing sides, whether you're warring them or not, I would suggest for the leadership to see what players know what they're doing and to start slowly internaling the point whorez. (Don't say there isn't any, it's obvious there is, lol)

1. Continuing to expand within K15, I wouldn't choose this option as most tribes would target you if they knew you were expanding somewhere not owned by any tribe really besides WTF? of course that's basically saying to continue the war with WTF? but meh.

2. Attempting to join the Haul! gangbang, K22/K23 are both owned half by Haul! & half by L@GHTR, if L@GHTR were to expand elsewhere I'm sure Haul! would view this as a potential weakness and strike, however if L@GHTR were to hit it's very possible Haul! could be knocked onto the back foot once more and that could give S-D a chance to unleash on CODE a little if they have anything let in them and focus on imred, meanwhile OHYEAH should look to keep up the pace they're currently at and not slow down again, however if L@GHTR do this there is always the threat offered from FARMA, though I doubt they'll focus on L@GTHR when really a war with MoM is inevitable, you could basically say it's already happening without any offical declarations.

3. They could CONSIDER warring FARMA, but I would advise doing this if MoM were already warring them and going somewhat well, K23 is probably 25% owned by FARMA and K24 is basically fully owned by FARMA and I wouldn't advise trying to hit a tribe that owns a continent basically unless they're under some pressure elsewhere.

4. I'm unaware whether the W2V presence in K14 is one member or more, however I would suggest doing a OP on he/she/them as it'll be quite hard for W2V to stack them, though they might have pre-thought and already did that, well if they read this they might now. :icon_cool:

10. [RIM] - Don't know to much of these guys, they're a silent bunch but they and L@GHTR need to realise how important each side is, these guys really only have two options which I'll list below and if they don't act on one they'll be silently eaten, if they act they have a chance.

1. Join in on the Haul! gangbang, guys hell you might have a NAP with them but just think about it, they don't want you to join in on it, where else are you going to expand, you should all be aware Haul! are a potential World winner, like I said, if both parties join (including L@GHTR) this would put them on the back foot, it would be the gangbang of gangbangs but if enough pressure is applied it could break Haul! and minority tribes could form and the western side of the World could be anyones game again, and then S-D could apply more pressure on CODE and we the loving community could see how CODE handle it :icon_twisted:.

2. War OHYEAH, I don't support this really as the border is weak and OHYEAH are bigger than you and could launch long-range nobles from the backlines and I don't know your tribes capability defending.

11. S-D - They're been tested beyond reality and even though many are saying they're been smashed and most likey they will be beaten, hell they put up one hell of a fight didn't they, when Old had pressure applied they crumbled within a week, these guys have lasted over a month, so good work by them, hopefully things could get better for them.

12. EPIC - I know nothing about them really besides they're sucking up for CODE/Haul! by attacking OHYEAH, not that there attacks on OHYEAH are what you'd consider good, they really only have two options or else CODE/Haul! will eat them once they finish with OHYEAH and I'll laugh at them, I'll list two possible options anyway.

1. War OHYEAH, you guys are already doing it even though it isn't official, I pray right now you're just supporting Haul! and not attacking them because if that's the case you're pretty pathetic in a war, OHYEAH look to be making a good effort of you, like I said, do something and earn my respect.

2. War CODE, Your guys border is bleak and I don't know of any deals between the tribes right now but I'd be taking a guess in saying they've contacted you about it also, by the looks of the stats between you both it doesn't look like something isn't going on, these guys will eat you when they get the chance but I doubt you stand a chance against them anyway.

13. Damp - I know one of your guys in-game and on the forums and I reckon they're quite a nice person, yes itz dover I'm talking about you cutie, anyway, Damp have a number of options and I'll run you through them, however I thought I'd just mention I don't really like there last move which was merging Dork within them, I believe they should have been future food and it's very possible this could cause you guys trouble down the track, oh and just letting everyone know these guys used to be WET.

1. War Tag!, I wouldn't recommend this unless it was a gangbang and it'd be hard to get one right now, but if you don't act the chances are they'll act later and things will be against you more, you have continents you can still grow into but it'll be harder for you if you hit Tag! as they control the continents you'd be going for, but that been said it's very possible you could pull it off and find an ally that'll help you.

2. War A.D.D., they're weak now and it could cause you trouble with W2V later on but when a chance offers itself you need to grab it, though you'd have to watch out for Tag! as they'd use it as an advantage, this is unlikely to happen though as Damp & A.D.D. are allied.

3. Just thought I'd mention it after looking it up on the map you have a CODE member within K68, I recommend feasting upon them.

14. RUST - You guys are alright, you've survived CODE, I don't know whether they've fully focused on warring CODE but they're still alive so credit to them for that, besides that I don't know much about them but I'll list possible options for them ;)

1. Hitting CODE harder and focusing more upon them, guys they're not focusing upon you that much at the moment, you need to increase the pressure and look at you, then other tribes that are around them will take this in note and could hit them and then RUST could very well become a very powerful tribe.

2. Warring ~TWS~, they're noobs and they'd be easy expansion, probably could still go pretty much fool bore at CODE lmfao.

3. Warring EPIC, same as ~TWS~.

4. Merging the BEST of EPIC & ~TWS~ within your ranks and hitting CODE full bore.

15. X-Cute - Can't say much as my tribe's warring them now but I'll sum things up in a few simple words; Cute!!, Warg!, JusT-, ex-RW and ex-Old, oh, there leaderships also quite good at getting there members to stack them :)

16. -V- - My tribe, obviously I'm not allowed to say anything besides they're all lovely guys and I'm glad I met them.

17. ~TWS~ - Like I said I don't value them much and they don't respect NAPs much, though I'm a fair person and will list specific things.

1. Try and actually do something against CODE, you joined that coalition for a reason or did you just want to look cool?

2. War RUST or R I M, I recommend R I M as they're nothing anyway.

3. Just disband ;)

18. WTF? - You guys probably won't last against L@GHTR but credit to you for having the balls to declare, good luck with your war, if you go well you might have a better chance in this harsh world.

19. FARMSG - When the FARMA's have issues with there tractors they call these guys (See FARMA desc)

20. G.T. - Small tribe, could effect World in some way still.

1. The NAP between them and [RIM] won't last, I suggest they go for RIM because that's all they've got left or else it's going to be game over, sorry boys.

Right, I've spent awhile doing this, I guess it'll generally be flamed but I wanted to have a shot.

2,829 words not including this, eek I should've done something better on my Sunday mwahaha.

Last edited by a moderator: