Dear RageRider

DeletedUser40113

No, your just vindictive :)

I went away, cos im bored of idiots like you :) Too many good players have already left due to my antics and yours alike. Whats one more in the grand scheme of things? And yes, I just referred to myself as a good player :)

seth89

Enjoy the forums everyone, and Crash Spy, I will find out who you are. Hope you enjoyed the joke :)

What make's you think there is only one spy. :icon_rolleyes:
I could publicly name most of them. But I won't because I love Sine and I don't want to hurt Walshaw now do I. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

The worst bit about this is, the recent massive gains against this account, occured as soon as I announced I would be away for a month. Oh but then, you guys only attack active accounts don't you? Never mind the fact that ive not been here for several weeks :lol:

Don't complain if they are attacking your account when your not there. I've made it clear that im not playing tw and that im being sat for a while... My account was attacked and my sitter did a good job. Just because your sitter did a shit job doesn't mean that they are attacking an inactive account. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Honestly to quote Zoolander, "Am I taking stupid Pills"

Ahem...<insert nerd smiley from skype>...I believe the quote was, "I feel like I'm taking crazy pills?! I invented the Piano Key Necktie. I invented it. What have you done Derek? You've got NOTHING!!! NOTHHIIINGGG!!!!!"

DeletedUser

i found it funny when a 3rd rank with 8+ mil points is picking on an inactive tiny account that is almost 10 times smaller...then brag about it. i guess that Womble's bigger targets are impossible for Crash to blast through (hence the reason why none of the OPs on the bigger guys are successful).

lets see:
Attacker: 3rd rank, 8.1 Mils
Target: rank 310, 800K

Do you have any OTHER targets that you can actually have a fair fight instead of bullying a tiny player then brag about it ?(its more like a shame instead of bragging). At least man up and take on someone that is worth the fight like Womblers have been doing.

1stpheonix: what i cant understand is: you are not active in W48, but youre freakishly active in W56. Dropping from rank 300+ down to rank 211 within half a month is pretty active to me. Is it because you get too many attacks in this world that you ran to W56 and abandoned "your" account here? After losing 2 villages, you announced of leaving for a month, but you still play W56. If you can play W56, what's stopping you from playing W48?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll comment on this later, just when I thought things were getting a little boring in this world, someone has to go and post a dear Ragerider love letter...priceless.

DeletedUser40113

Silentknight.

No hauls on world 56 means, I can log on of a morning and night, send some nobles, and log off :) Thats another reason I love that world :)
Oh, and its fun :D

DeletedUser

If your not playing this world then get lost... Nobody really wants you here. Im only here because im coming back in the next few days.

DeletedUser40113

you get lost :)
Il be hanging around like a wet fart until i either get fired from blogging, or my 6 month commitment is up :)

DeletedUser

Silentknight.

No hauls on world 56 means, I can log on of a morning and night, send some nobles, and log off :) Thats another reason I love that world :)
Oh, and its fun :D

"No Haul" doesnt mean a single thing about inactivity. If you can log onto W56, you can always log onto W48 in order to "send nobles, and log off".

like i said, the only reasonable reason for you NOT to play in W48 is because you get too many attacks and you've started to lose villages (then "announcing" it will make it look like you have an excuse to blame for not being able to fight against those incomings...then you can blame on sitters, this is a classic excuse)

DeletedUser40113

I dont think you quite understand my point, but thats ok :)

As for losing villages, coincidence or not, it doesnt really matter, my past history of defense makes the point mute, that I would run from a fight. I am more likely to jump headlong into it. Ive put up with several thousand incomings from womble before, why would I shirk from a few hundred? If not for boredom?

Sboh

you get lost :)
Il be hanging around like a wet fart until i either get fired from blogging, or my 6 month commitment is up :)

Commitment? That means you have to commit!

Your obviously going to do bugger all so just resign so we can have an actual blogger.

Repinski

I like 1st's blogs when the bias isn't there. He is a quality writer but doesn't make them often enough IMO.

Stop bashing him or we might get stuck with people like Ebony.
emoticon-0119-puke.gif

DeletedUser40113

Commitment? That means you have to commit!

Your obviously going to do bugger all so just resign so we can have an actual blogger.

I get guiltripped by a tonne of people when I even mention resigning :lol:

DeletedUser

5 crash players aint a tonne :icon_rolleyes:

Man if your this active when busy, I hate to see when your actually active :icon_rolleyes:

Sboh

Look we want a blogger, we don't want someone who does a half arsed job for whatever reason.. But even worse is someone who joins and does a little bit of work then claims sick pay for as long as he can afterwards.

If you are going to blog, then blog.. If not then don't, simple.

As for walsh, from what I heard ebony is an inactive blogger too, so for the same reason if we don't get blogs then ebony should resign and give it to someone who actually wants the job for the writing!

DeletedUser40113

@ Walsh, you assume I am talking about CRASH? Is your world so black and white?

@ sBoh, your welcome to take the job if you want? I have a spare couple of days where I am not travelling, so I can sit here and play tug of war like 2 kids fighting over a lolipop :)

DeletedUser

Lmao I think this is funny. I dont even have an account anymore and I know who a spy is. :D

To bad I don't have the password for my account anymore so that I could be another spy. :)