So pacman says canoe canoe

in active

In an attempt to make something interesting that people will actually read, I decided to try to interview the most interesting people I could think of. Since I couldn't find these people, I decided on interviewing a few tribemates in order to show the forums the characters behind Pacman.

The first interview is with a single mother named Sam. Sam is a very moody/easily angered character so getting an interview with her was very hard, but here it is.
[spoil]
2is9gn9.jpg

[/spoil]​

This next interview is with a real life Biggie Smalls incarnation. Biggsy, legal name Christopher George Latore Wallace, was an American rapper born and raised in the streets of brooklyn. For his full biography, visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Notorious_B.I.G.. For his interview, click below.
[spoil]
vpkaav.jpg
[/spoil]​

My last interview is with googly. This person is not an active member of Pacman, but is currently known as the tribe mascot. Children beware, this interview is explicit :X.
[spoil]
4tar20.jpg
[/spoil]​

Tune in next week as I interview more pacman members and get an inside look at DaBearo!

Waka waka everyone!

DeletedUser

Waaaaaaait a minute, Sam/gRim Sleeper is from NZ? Heeeeeell yeah!

DeletedUser

Fairly new leader, where do you get this from? :icon_razz: haha

DeletedUser13939

Something original, interesting, and hilarious! Good job! :D

DeletedUser4346

obviously he couldn't find any one interesting in his tribe either

DeletedUser

A lot of haters on this forum. I got Dwarven King blocked ingame so he tries to get his girly revenge by stalking & harassing me with PMs and on the forum (where he is now set to ignore).

DeletedUser

Deeznutz was the first stalker to go on my ignore list. I'm sure he's gone and pooped out more hate in the previous post. He's on this forum 24/7 - a hungry vulture desperate for any chance to prove his misery.

DeletedUser

Good to see someone making the forum more interesting :)

Any chance, if you do any more, making the font bigger for old people like me ?

DeletedUser13939

A lot of haters on this forum. I got Dwarven King blocked ingame so he tries to get his girly revenge by stalking & harassing me with PMs and on the forum (where he is now set to ignore).

Lol, what? Good job posting something completely irrelevant. .-.

For the record, though none of you cared, he messaged me first in-game then blocked me. So I messaged him on here to tell him he was funny...and he blocked me again. I'm feeling the love. :3

Now to swerve back on topic...when can we expect the next set of interviews? And will all interviews be entirely with Pacman players?

in active

Lol, what? Good job posting something completely irrelevant. .-.

For the record, though none of you cared, he messaged me first in-game then blocked me. So I messaged him on here to tell him he was funny...and he blocked me again. I'm feeling the love. :3

Now to swerve back on topic...when can we expect the next set of interviews? And will all interviews be entirely with Pacman players?

Pacman first, if it becomes popular, perhaps better known players on the world. The next set of interviews will be done when I am done with the interviews, doing Dabearo as we speak