Continent Discussions.

DeletedUser

Well, we were just clearing our 15x15's. General expansion. Lol. :p I don't care much about the other tribes. C4U gave shelter to a refugee so they deserve to be sent to the rim. As far as your tribe is concerned Lt.Vampire, don't really know why you chose to side with them. I just had you guys removed as enemies just to find out that you guys have marked us. Lol.

I vaguely remember seeing the claim, but wasn't in receipt of any facts to support the case if there were any. However, we are all fighting along nicely now which is how it should be.

Of course, be far better for us all to take the top active players, who have war stats to their names, kick the whole lot of the rest, and form up the super actives and just mop up everything else.

llanowar

I vaguely remember seeing the claim, but wasn't in receipt of any facts to support the case if there were any. However, we are all fighting along nicely now which is how it should be.

Of course, be far better for us all to take the top active players, who have war stats to their names, kick the whole lot of the rest, and form up the super actives and just mop up everything else.

Great plan if you can get all sides to lay their egos aside :lol: sorry couldn't help but laugh there. Its harder to keep a straight face when discussing TW egos than it is to keep a straight face while listening to Mike Tyson try to recite Poetry on a Comedy Central Roast.

DeletedUser

Great plan if you can get all sides to lay their egos aside :lol: sorry couldn't help but laugh there. Its harder to keep a straight face when discussing TW egos than it is to keep a straight face while listening to Mike Tyson try to recite Poetry on a Comedy Central Roast.

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser44234

I don't know much about K44.

But K43 is pretty much dominated by FORK while small tribes try to survive in their shadow. And then there's the NAO family cuddling up on the top corner

DeletedUser

How about you actually try to do an update yourself? I think that would be quite a new thing for you and rather fun.

DeletedUser93392

K52: FATE. is pretty much the only solid tribe in the K. Almost 4 times as large (point wise not player wise) as second place in the K. But they seem to be at war with every other tribe in the area.

DeletedUser

Same scene with my tribe here in K45 even though Armada is the ranked one tribe in the K. Just defeated a coalition led by C4U. Now they're making a new tribe called the 'Coalition' to fight against us. 5 tribes against us. Lol.

DeletedUser

With respect to K52 and Fate. While they have a numerical advantage they have engaged in a war, for some reason, with the #5 tribe. Granted the #5 tribe in K52 is basically one player since the other members just moved into the K from other locations. It appears that this war has precipitated actions by other neighboring tribes creating a multi-front affair with at least one front on which they are losing villages.

As of yet there is no formal alliances or organization by those currently scrapping but that may change.

netjakdim

With respect to K52 and Fate. While they have a numerical advantage they have engaged in a war, for some reason, with the #5 tribe.

Just the #5 Tribe?????
From what I can gather they have basically declared war on the majority of K52

DeletedUser

The one I'm aware of was the #5 tribe.

Since then I think they've decided that they can take on the rest of the K all by themselves.

netjakdim

BDSM may be the only challenge but sometimes a hinderance is just as detremental as an enemy.

It will be most funny to witness a 4 player tribe dominate and entire K

DeletedUser102178

BDSM may be the only challenge but sometimes a hinderance is just as detremental as an enemy.

hater appears to not be very active :icon_sad: but its what we do best comrade :icon_eek:

DeletedUser100054

i can assure you that it wont happen:

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 FATE. 165.173 58
5 BDSM 25.116 8

DeletedUser

It certanly can, there is quite some time before anything is certain, though players are bound to change sides to the better leaders and the winning folk.