(Unofficial blog): SOHK's or Smile's

DeletedUser

ranckz.png

SOHK’s or Smiles?

[spoil]
2eohapi.png
[/spoil]​

Hello World 52,

This blog is more about stats, basic information about the conflict so far and important, interesting interviews with relevant players. I have covered this war slightly within my first blog; however, this edition will go into detail whilst also giving you the maps, stats, interviews and story behind the Conflict. This week’s Blog will focus on one of the most recent of World 52’s conflicts, Smile Vs. SOHK.

War was declared by SOHK on both Smile and SR on the on 31st August 2011, after intel was received from inside Smile the weeks prior to the declaration. Conflict began immediately due to tension building on the SOHK-Smile border for days due to the fact both tribes had knowledge that a war was coming.

[spoil]
2r2xi12.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
263wj88.png
[/spoil]​

I had Smile and SR separated in the maps to show the front lines both tribes have with SOHK, they are both in the same family however just for different perspectives I thought I’d separate them.

Firstly, the Stats.

[spoil]
15egux0.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
j64x9s.png
[/spoil]

The stats between Smile and SOHK currently are SOHK-118 to Smile-118 which is the difference of 0 villages. However, stats between SOHK and Smile academy tribe SR are more in SOHK’s favour, SOHK-70 to SR-24 which is a difference of 46 villages to SOHK. The stats combined are SOHK-188 to Smile/SR-142, this shows that SOHK and Smile are currently even in the stats but are ahead in the combined stats. So far this war is looking pretty even with both tribes doing well; the war is also in its early days therefore allowing much to change for both sides. At the moment we can’t see any clear winner in this war, only time will tell.

Smile’s side of the Story

Tsarzvon, Duke of Smile, informed me that it was actually Phat that influenced the entire conflict. He explained to me that with the NAP formed between Bush and Phat allowed Bush to focus specifically on WET, whilst SOHK also hit WET. However, he went on to inform me that SOHK had further resources available due to this and at the same time the Smile family had inactivity issues, allowing SOHK to seize the opportunity and start conflict with Smile and SR.

SOHK’s side of the Story

SOHK states that they were given information from inside Smile that Smile was indeed preparing to war SOHK whilst they was also warring WET. SOHK was informed that Smile was stacking the SOHK-Smile border and also preparing operations. This allowed SOHK to also begin preparing for potential conflict and to declare first. Comments on SOHK’s side of the story are also mentioned in my first Blog from SOHK duke Tossa and further details will be included in the interview between Lawtonisw23 and Myself.

So with this new information and our existing reasons from SOHK, which will be covered in my interview with Baron of SOHK Lawtonisw23, it gives two opposing stories behind what prompted the SOHK Vs. Smile/SR war.

Now for my interviews, I have three interviews for this edition! All very interesting, very detailed interviews; one from Baron of SOHK Lawtonisw23, Duke of Smile tsarzvon, and one of the top Smile members darkkhon who we the world 52 know little about.

Now for my interviews, firstly my interview with Duke of Smile Tsarzvon. In all my interviews I will be highlighted Red and my interviewee will be highlighted Blue.

[spoil]Me: What prompted the war in your opinion? And are the rumours correct that Smile was choosing between either SOHK or -SWAT- as their next potential war target but due to SOHK finding out and declaring first the choice was no longer available?

Tsar: Actually the initial triggering factor had nothing to do with neither SOHK nor SMILE. It was PHAT's decision to stop the conflict with BUSH and declare on SWAT; this on turn made BUSH concentrate on WET (also at war with SOHK),the consequence of which was that SOHK was left with more resources available to be used somewhere else. Roughly the same period we had inactive issues in our more exposed S flank and thus SOHK made plans and basically seized the opportunity.

The rumours are just rumours in this case. We had no offensive plans whatsoever regarding SOHK. And as for SWAT any kind of implication that our relations with them are anything but good is just malicious and utter wrong.

Me: Do Smile and WET have current relations or possible coordination under consideration due to SOHK being both tribes enemies?

Tsar: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend". This kind of covers the answer. We have relations with WET, no point in denying it(it would have been rather ill considerate from either side to dismiss it).I will not comment the level of our relations, for obvious reasons.

Me: Obviously, both tribes are taking loses however the majority of loses taken by SOHK were on TargetedPlayer who chose to leave SOHK due to his own reasons, however why do you feel SOHK have took many villages from you, as Smile was already stacking their front lines before SOHK had been informed of a potential second front?

Tsar: There has been a lot of flaming regarding the TP issue. These are the facts, at the beginning of the war:

a)he was stacked.
b)the account was being actively played.

His villas were not sitting empty for us to noble-in more than one occasion his villas had actively incoming support-you don't do that with a dead account. After we made a solid push against him SOHK decided to drop the account in order to save stats (dismissed or left-doesn't really matter).It is also true that the account lost its support after dismissal/leaving.

SOHK attacked our inactive/low active/internalled accounts, in the beginning anyway. They were far less stacked than TP was. Our so called war preparations and front line stacking were vastly exaggerated by our enemies-the fact is that SOHK began to prep for war way earlier than our stacking plans which were only prompted by the ever increasing rumours that SOHK was planning to attack us.

Me: You are winning the war currently, in relation to Smile specifically however SR is doing much worse currently therefore making the war look considerably even. However, in relation to just Smile do you feel that the tribe can continue to be ahead in the stats or do you think now for both tribes since the inactive have been taken care of that SOHK will turn things around?

Tsar: We are confident that SMILE will remain on top(obviously there are periods in which both parts make bigger pushes and stats may vary accordingly).

Me: Do you feel the fact SOHK is also at war with the WET family that Smile has possibly not been as pressured as they would if SOHK had no other wars?

Tsar: The answer would call for a lot of speculations(what if, what not, etc)and 1001 scenarios. I will leave that task to SF writers, they would be better suited for it ;)

Me: What is your opinion on the current state of the war?

Tsar: Right now(22.IX) SOHK is making/made a big push on a rather isolated group of villas on k77 and gained ground there.

Me: I was informed that around the same time that the SOHK Vs. Smile conflict began that relations with your Northern neighbours were also a little tense due to border disputes and so on, are relations better now due to both tribes focusing on their own wars or are they still a little frosty?

Tsar: The so called "frosty" relations that others seem to imagine in our stand with SWAT is just a figment of someone’s very vivid dream. Just to put those "troubled" minds at ease I can only say this SWAT/SMILE relations have never been better. Anything beyond that is pure and unfounded speculation.

Me: I know the war is in the pretty early days, however do you have any predictions about the war, obviously you have some obvious intentions and wants, you of course want your tribe to win however have you got any unbiased predications on how the war will play out once both tribes get further into the conflict?

Tsar: If no unforeseen events occur the war will be a long lasting one and not the short one that SOHK was hopping for.[/spoil]

Next is my interview with Baron of SOHK Lawtonisw23:

[spoil]Me: Firstly, for the readers what is your role in SOHK? And how long have you had that role?

Lawtonisw23: Currently I am a Baron in SOHK. It's been like that for about a month now. When Tossa asked me, i could not say no, lol

Me: SOHK declared first via an in-game declaration, even though in my first blog myself and Tossa touched upon the reasons for this war can you in more detail explain what prompted the war?

Lawtonisw23: Well, we had a lot of intel (skype convos, circs, mails) letting us know that Smile was planning to attack us. I confronted them about it, got the run-around from their "council". So we decided it was in our best interest to kick things off instead of waiting for them to attack us.

Me: For now in relation to just Smile, SOHK are down in the stats. However, the stats overall in addition to SR are fairly even. What is your opinion on this and will the war stats improve?

Lawtonisw23: Not too concerned about the stats just yet. Both sides are still nobling isolated villages from either side and the weaker players as well. I'll be concerned if they start pushing back our established fronts.

Me: So far in this war we can see some members of both tribes getting quite far ahead in the stats individually, you are one of these alongside the Talamasca. You have a 29-2 lead over Smile/SR, do you feel that SOHK can turn this war around?

Lawtonisw23: I don't think we need to "turn it around", we just need to do what SOHK does best.....I.E. Wet. @War stats, the ladies on the Talamasca account and myself share the most common border with Smile, we should be doing well there. Don't forget about Mike and Big K, they pull their weight and then some.

Me: Recently, One of SR’s members came over to SOHK. What is the story behind this recent swap over?

Lawtonisw23: Silverback01 is the player in question. He has been a long time friend of Tala's. His duke in SR was ordering him to attack her and he was not going to ruin their friendship. Rather then go solo, he joined SOHK. Having known Silver from long ago when Flip/P.S. was still around, I thought I'd give him a shot. I don't expect this to be the last time this will be discussed, several of their family members have expressed interest.

Me: So far, since the war is in it's early days how do you personally think Smile are doing in the war. This of course could be a very bias question depending on the player however I think that you will be able to answer the question without any bias.

Lawtonisw23: So far, they are doing about what i expected. There are a few good players in their tribe, mostly on council, that call the shots and do the yeoman's work. They sit most of the tribe's accounts here and there to send attacks/support/etc. If the Big Four in SOHK had a bunch of inactive accounts to use for nuking/supporting, our stats would be much better.

Me: Is having two wars, on two separate fronts stopping SOHK from clearly focusing on one enemy or is it not affecting the wars?

Lawtonisw23: Luckily for us, we have great Allies in Bush (<3googly). Without them, this would not be possible. Our Western players combined with the Mighty Bush are eating through Wet rather quickly now. It would be nice to have more then 4-5 people on the Smile front, but that will come as Wet FAILS.

Me: Have you any predications of how this war will eventually play out? Obviously like all members of both tribes they want their tribe to win however without bias what are your predictions on how the rest of this war will unfold?

Lawtonisw23: It's still pretty early honestly. There's a lot more fight left in both tribes. We may take some licks early on, but like I said, Wet is failing. Once Wet is gone, Smile is in a lot of trouble. When your Duke sends four second noble trains from forty hours away, you FAIL.

I enjoy relationships with a few members of their tribe, although it may not seem that way. I wish them luck with the war. In the end, I believe SOHK will prevail. This war will not be over anytime soon. I look forward to the months ahead.

Lawtonisw23
AKA Da Root
Proud Baron of SOHK
[/spoil]

And lastly my shorter interview with Darkkhon, member of Smile:

[spoil]Me: Hey there, we all know you’re a member in Smile however many from outside Smile haven’t heard much from you so firstly, what is your role in Smile?

Darkkhon: I don't usually post in the externals, but I do follow it when time allows. As far as my role in SMILE goes: one member amongst many.

Me: Your rank 14 in the world, that’s a great achievement obviously it’s not always about the rank it’s how you play however do you consider yourself a decent player and how did you make your rise to the top 20 in the world?

Darkkhon: I'm decent, anything beyond that I'll rather not comment but I'm sure there are better players out there. I rose just like all others, I didn't do anything special.

Me: I see from your stats that you have indeed took some villages from SOHK but a little less than I expected from a player of your size so early on in the war. Firstly, what are your thoughts and opinion on the war and did you welcome it once the conflict came your way? And secondly, what is the part you’re playing in the war? Obviously, I can see how many villages you have taken from TW Stats however the stats can’t always show a distinct picture of a player’s contribution in a war in relation to support and so on.

Darkkhon: Indeed as far as pure conquest goes my stats are not that great...but as you pointed out there is a lot of stuff that is not quantified by stats. Obviously I can't comment on my participation "behind the scenes".
My thoughts on the war. Well, the war started and now it continues. How and why it started? I'm sure both SMILE and SOHK have an opinion that can be debated 4ever.The truth is that sooner or later the conflict was more or less inevitable from both sides-it is after all a war game and the relations between the 2 sides weren't exactly warm and fussy.

Me: What is your opinion on the current state of the war and do you feel Smile have a good chance against their opponent (SOHK)?

Darkkhon: SMILE has it's fair chance against SOHK.SOHK leads in the stats(I'm not going to dwell on the everlasting debate on who dismissed who or why)-SOHK did start the war and their strongest side overlapped with our weakest/least active one. However if one is to have a look beyond just stats it would conclude that so far the conflict is fairly even with both sides having stronger/weaker parts and having conquers/losses accordingly. As a conclusion: unless something unexpected occurs this war will be a very long one.

Me: I personally heard rumours that relations between Smile/SR and -SWAT- your Northern members was a little frosty before the war began with SOHK and that it was a possibility that Smile could have been moving in the direction of them in relation to war. What is your opinion on -SWAT- and can you confirm any of the rumours that I stated to be true or false?

Darkkhon: As far as I know these are just rumours propagated by others. The truth is that from a theoretical SMILE/SWAT conflict the only ones benefiting from it would be, well, everybody else besides the 2 tribes. As for my opinion on SWAT; they are our allies and that's all that matters.[/spoil]

The SMILE/SR Vs. SOHK war is just beginning with both tribes taking villages, having small victories, and working hard. However, right now it’s far too early to say who’s winning or losing or to make any solid predictions. Only time will tell, however it’s been said that when SOHK and Bush are finished with enemy WET that Smile will be overwhelmed by SOHK, will this be the case? Or will Smile and SR ensure they continue to fight till the end and dart for victory? Right now the World should watch the stats and see how this war unfolds.

Added Section for today 23.07.11

I wrote the majority of the blog last night and made relevant changes to the stats and so on today, during that time Smile recruited WET members, so I thought I would mention that in the blog due to the fact is relevant to the blog.

Smile recruited seven members from WET, will this be a major factor that could help them win the war or will this throw Smile into another war with Bush due to Smile recruiting WET members? Will more members be moving over? All we can do is watch out for the next week and see what happens next!

[spoil]crazyalex0003 Joined 23rd September 2011 - 08:12 564,893
DiabloIV Joined 23rd September 2011 - 08:12 561,508
MegaBron Joined 23rd September 2011 - 08:12 5,961,184
Mentalstate Joined 23rd September 2011 - 08:12 1,077,009
White Zinnia Joined 23rd September 2011 - 08:12 2,096,253
C-Tunes Joined 23rd September 2011 - 08:12 603,733
Warrior1978 Joined 23rd September 2011 - 07:11 2,196,167
[/spoil]

I’d like to again say a Big thank you to all those involved in my interviews in this blog. It’s been a pleasure speaking with each of you and it was much appreciated. I’d also like to say a big thank you once again to Googly for my maps this week and thank you to Memory Lane for proof-reading.

I hope you enjoy this week’s edition! Thank you for reading, next week’s blog may be delayed due to University, but I am continuing with the unofficial blog no matter what- even if it is delayed. Again, sorry for the late post with this edition, but I was recovering from a Virus and needed rest so focused on resting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice read. I once again beg to differ on the TP matter, however cheesy and boring - dismissing, for stats or other, is just silly. The account is still lost and the villages are not regained.

So why would SOHK bother to make him leave to make stats look good, when the map doesn't? Have a think and pretty please, conclude he did everything on his own accord - I wasn't even planning to dismiss.

DeletedUser

Phat????? How dare they?
I blame Steve, he must be the mastermind;)

T.p. Was not stacked when the war started, that was the whole problem, he dropped the ball.
Anybody wants phyisical evidence about the "why", mail me in game, not gonna air smiles dirty laundry here.

I used the "council" in quotes because dj told me he was duke????
Either way, meh.

Nice blog again, best interviews ever:p
Continued success to both tribes.

DeletedUser

well the recruitment mainly expanded the front for smile, if they manage to defend it properly..that is something i doubt it'll happen, but i might be wrong:)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In fairness, the person who arranged the NAP between Bush and Phat at Phat's end is now within Bush. So I would say Jeff is a true mastermind - not some silly nub like steve :icon_eek:

isolation

Tsarzvon, Duke of Smile, informed me that it was actually Phat that influenced the entire conflict. He explained to me that with the NAP formed between Bush and Phat allowed Bush to focus specifically on WET, whilst SOHK also hit WET. However, he went on to inform me that SOHK had further resources available due to this and at the same time the Smile family had inactivity issues, allowing SOHK to seize the opportunity and start conflict with Smile and SR.
---------------------------------------------
I'd like to see hte original quotes for that tbh. I'm not saying it didn't happen I just find it hard to believe seen as I know Rick (asta lapasta) very well.

DeletedUser

Read the interview with Tsar, he doesn't say that Phat did anything purposely to cause the conflict, he instead explains how the formation of the NAP between Phat and Bush affected the conflict with Smile/SR and SOHK, Asta Lapasta didn't do anything.

DeletedUser

I would like to point out just so everyone knows that player that "leaked" the info to SOHK about us preparing for war now plays within PHAT, with that being said make sure you don't rub that player the wrong way he might start a war... XD Nice blog i actually read this whole one :)

PS: DA root is bias that is all :p

DeletedUser

I would like to point out just so everyone knows that player that "leaked" the info to SOHK about us preparing for war now plays within PHAT, with that being said make sure you don't rub that player the wrong way he might start a war... XD Nice blog i actually read this whole one :)

PS: DA root is bias that is all :p

no he wont, hes busy enough sniping 7 second trains from swat..:icon_rolleyes:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

---------------------------------------------
I'd like to see hte original quotes for that tbh. I'm not saying it didn't happen I just find it hard to believe seen as I know Rick (asta lapasta) very well.

You may know Rick (asta lapasta) very well. However, as this was not a quote from Rick, but from Tsarzvon, your ability to know your duke very well doesn't influence what Tsarzvon's point of view is. So, I fail to see where you struggle to believe this.

isolation

You may know Rick (asta lapasta) very well. However, as this was not a quote from Rick, but from Tsarzvon, your ability to know your duke very well doesn't influence what Tsarzvon's point of view is. So, I fail to see where you struggle to believe this.

Because I read in another forum topic that I will try to find and quote that rick was the one who was instigating the war between the above mentioned tribes. So I'm presuming this is what Tsarzvon is refering to in his quote.

Edit:
This is what I was reffering too, it wasn't what I thought after re-reading it and it's OT for this blog.

4. Worst Leader Asta Lapasta, for trying so hard to turn SOHK and Bush on each other. Shows a lot of weakness to me.

Although I know this is your oppinion I would still like to see quotes of these if they're recent.

Last edited:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Because I read in another forum topic that I will try to find and quote that rick was the one who was instigating the war between the above mentioned tribes. So I'm presuming this is what Tsarzvon is refering to in his quote.

Regardless of that, if somebody thinks that Phat influenced this war from occurring (a topic of which I have no opinion on) then they are entitled to that view, and somebody posting that same belief on the forum would merely back up what the Smile duke said to --S--. So I still am really struggling to understand where your issue lies with the authenticity of this post.

DeletedUser90373

oh dear, pretty much what i should have expected. I seldom post because people always to try to interpret things as badly as they can, but here goes. No one was saying that asta instigated or promoted other wars ( i have utmost respect for asta and the phat boys) my point that there decision to war in other directions caused a chain of events culminating in our war here. Every action has a knock on effect that ripples through the world.

shredded

Lol the funny part is that smile thinks they know who leaked the info...