(Unofficial blog): SOHK's or Smile's

isolation

oh dear, pretty much what i should have expected. I seldom post because people always to try to interpret things as badly as they can, but here goes. No one was saying that asta instigated or promoted other wars ( i have utmost respect for asta and the phat boys) my point that there decision to war in other directions caused a chain of events culminating in our war here. Every action has a knock on effect that ripples through the world.

Did you read my full post?

Edit:
This is what I was reffering too, it wasn't what I thought after re-reading it and it's OT for this blog.

Quote:Originally Posted by One Last Shot
4. Worst Leader Asta Lapasta, for trying so hard to turn SOHK and Bush on each other. Shows a lot of weakness to me.

Although I know this is your oppinion I would still like to see quotes of these if they're recent.

It wasn't even a member of your tribe who said it and like I said:

This is what I was reffering too, it wasn't what I thought after re-reading it and it's OT for this blog.

That should be able to tell you I made a mistake and I could've quite easily have deleted my original post to save myself some embaressment but then realised my spelling and punctuation will do that for me any. That and I have no real reason to delete it, I've admitted to the mistake but as i said i would still like to see what googly was refering too.

However this confuses me:

my point that there decision to war in other directions caused a chain of events culminating in our war here. Every action has a knock on effect that ripples through the world.

I know it is your oppinion but I fail to see how us warring SWAT instead of carrying on with bush has caused a war between smile and SOHK.

Smile and SOHK must've had tension between your borders and Phat's borders to both tribes would make no sense to war smile and or sohk. WET are already getting gangbanged and are our allies so that would make no sence. At the end of the bush war for us both sides were hitting a brick wall and just losing nukes, it made more sense for both tribes to produce a NAP than to carry on warring. Our only other option was SWAT and anyone who couldn't see this coming from the external tension and our huge borders with each other can't be taking much notice of what is happening in W52.

My oppinion to your oppinion, if you want to discuss it any further feel free to PM me on the matter I don't want to troll --S--'s blog tooo much :D

DeletedUser

Isolation you should read other peoples replies and do a bit of thinking.

Phat's actions led to this war as with them no longer at war with Bush, Bush could focus on WET. With both Bush and SOHK against WET its fair to say there is a good chance of WET losing.
If WET losts then the next target for SOHK would be smile. Hence smile started to plan for a war. Really what Phat did after stopping the war with Bush has no relation to this at all.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Although I know this is your oppinion I would still like to see quotes of these if they're recent.

I haven't checked to see if Isolation plays on W52, so what ingame player are you? We've got mails from both tribes floating about which were with Asta Lapasta, where he claims:

1. To a Bush member that SOHK will launch on us at a set date.
2. To a SOHK member that Bush will launch on them at a set date.

I believe the first one there are multiple players being told this if memory serves me well. I cannot comment on how many SOHK members have been told likewise.

Anyway, this is still completely irrelevant to the blog unless it got mentioned (in which case I missed it). So it would be a better topic on the thread you took the quote from, as opposed to putting a slant on your post that suggests you are commenting on --S--'s blog as opposed to my personal view.

isolation

@googly.

My ign is in my signature: abhishekshah0000

If what your saying is true then I agree on where you came from, and yes that move was low but could've worked in our favour :icon_twisted:

And we both seem to agree this is an offtopic debate so we can either carry it on here and wait for an infraction each and really annoy --S--, go our seperate ways and agree with both agree to disagree, feel free to PM ingame on the above name or through PM on the externals.

@ali. I read everyones replies but am still entitled to my own oppinion, I'm not going to back down just because one or two people disagree with me.. I might be right, I might be wrong but it's still my own oppinion and I'm sticking by it.. I still fail to see how Phat naping bush caused the smile/sohk war.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hey I'm just happy i'm not getting abuse for the blog this week after a recent mail I got lol Also, the next blog should be on -SWAT- Vs. Phat however I doubt I will be receiving an interview from -SWAT- leadership, i'd be surprised if I did.

DeletedUser

Hey I'm just happy i'm not getting abuse for the blog this week after a recent mail I got lol Also, the next blog should be on -SWAT- Vs. Phat however I doubt I will be receiving an interview from -SWAT- leadership, i'd be surprised if I did.

Good blog again. And I dont deal with diplomacy :icon_cool:

Im joining BUSH next week :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Good blog looks like this is the beginning of the end of the world

DeletedUser

Smile has been putting up an impressive resistance - I am surprised. I had my doubts about their integrity when they first appeared in the top ten back in April, but this rim tribe has certainly proved its worth. I was concerned to see them recruit WET members, though; we'll have to see if their gamble pays off.

I also want to offer my praise to --S--, who has released another excellent blog.

DeletedUser

Smile has been putting up an impressive resistance - I am surprised. I had my doubts about their integrity when they first appeared in the top ten back in April, but this rim tribe has certainly proved its worth.

oh yes the good old days when I. Ran a tribe that got eaten by smile

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

No worries about that interview with -SWAT-. If they refuse to give an interview, the blog will simply be heavily against them as it will only have Phat's view in it. It's up to the duke(s) of -SWAT- as to whether they want to be childish and refuse to give an interview for not appreciating one previous blog, and only their fault if the next blog then puts them in a bad light. I'd suggest hitting up iLogic about an interview - he's a bit more rational and less childish than Randerson.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the suggestion, I will do and thank you syntexgrid that means a lot coming from such a great blogger :D

DeletedUser

Great, when I start getting things together for the blog i'll write to you in-game :) Thank you really appreciate it, you sure it's okay Randy informed i'd never get a -SWAT- interview? Because i'm a jumped up bias turd who can't do my job properly apparently, but if it's fine then i'd be happy to speak to you :)

DeletedUser

Oh my god this was a funny read.

Show me proof of the stuff you say about me.

Show proof that Phat had anything to do with Smile going to war with Sohk. Even Tsarz is saying we didn't and thats where you got the idea that we "did."

I don't read forums for this exact reason. All this is is bashing/baiting without proof. Only bothering to post right now due to people mailing on game regarding stuff people are accusing me of. Guaranteed these accusations about me are either taken out of context/can't be proven/straight up lies to make me look bad.

Talk is cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I would like to point out just so everyone knows that player that "leaked" the info to SOHK about us preparing for war now plays within PHAT, with that being said make sure you don't rub that player the wrong way he might start a war... XD Nice blog i actually read this whole one :)

PS: DA root is bias that is all :p

I think you are referring to me?:icon_eek: I haven't 'leaked' any info while i was in Smile to SOHK, or out of it. And if you are referring to me, can i see the proof? :)

DeletedUser

Oh my god this was a funny read.

Show me proof of the stuff you say about me.

Show proof that Phat had anything to do with Smile going to war with Sohk. Even Tsarz is saying we didn't and thats where you got the idea that we "did."

I don't read forums for this exact reason. All this is is bashing/baiting without proof. Only bothering to post right now due to people mailing on game regarding stuff people are accusing me of. Guaranteed these accusations about me are either taken out of context/can't be proven/straight up lies to make me look bad.

Talk is cheap.

We have kurt's account sit. The sitter can post your convo if he/she wants to:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I think you are referring to me?:icon_eek: I haven't 'leaked' any info while i was in Smile to SOHK, or out of it. And if you are referring to me, can i see the proof? :)

Otto did not spy for SOHK.
Silverback did not either.
You guys grasp at straws too much.

DeletedUser

We have kurt's account sit. The sitter can post your convo if he/she wants to:icon_redface:

lol! I know exactly what your talking about.

I was right about that being taken out of context cause you guys have no idea how me and kurt are. Or what was going on that day.

DeletedUser

That's not the only one.

But when you clearly said "bush is going to attack you on October 5th" that was out of context????
I've seen it with my own eyes. Actually I think he forwarded it to me, lemme look:icon_eek:

Edit: found it
Let me know if I am misinterpreting

Asta Lapasta on 06.09. at 03:47
Word has it bush is getting ready for you guys (declare on october 5th) and u guys dont have anyyyy idea!

Last edited by a moderator: