Lame war declaration from Phoenx

DeletedUser

Yes, you prestacked when we never expected you to attack.

We actually never pre-stacked our north we just responded quickly to BH's attacks. Any attacks by us before this was because you broke the agreement of the line and none of our attacks were on any villages that would mean us breaking the line. I presented proof of that a few days ago yet you still claim we planned the war to happen.

We had no plans to attack you.

Of course you didn't :icon_biggrin:

The members of BH that you took out early where even friends with some in Loen and where in shock when they where attacked with no warning. You knew that they where not very attack to start with.

I don't recall verming, la valle, goinglost and baron gandhi being LoEN friends. In fact la valle had fought us before and verming threatened one of our players in k30 multiple times prior to the war.

DeletedUser

no nivstar mr v was way prestacked when he started attacking me i scanned his whole frontline from a few mins to an hr away there was 30 towns next to me with 50-100k footsoliders or more in them his whole frontline was prestacked. oli was prestacked aswell my frontline was never stacked for the longest time cause my troops had to travel a good distance

DeletedUser79042

As you may observe birt, nearly all BH players nivster can recollect were the most active and uberpo's of the tribe. :icon_razz:

That most probably, explains much of his enthousiasm in "suceeding" against BH. Where is Frencie btw? Hiding in bourbon str. ? :lol: (my troops are closing in. he will be found :axemen: )

DeletedUser

r2d3 - I think frenchie is still here. He's losing a heck of a lot of villages mind from players he trusted.

big - MrV and oli probably stacked themselves as a precaution even if they didn't think something was going to happen :)

Anyway might be worth checking REV stats for now against LoEN's enemies instead of LoEN stats.

varden7676

r2d3 - I think frenchie is still here. He's losing a heck of a lot of villages mind from players he trusted.

big - MrV and oli probably stacked themselves as a precaution even if they didn't think something was going to happen :)

Anyway might be worth checking REV stats for now against LoEN's enemies instead of LoEN stats.

Just who are your enemy's then? Yes he is loosing a lot, I believe Sir Mike and Freedom are both getting Great Power Awards from him :lol:

DeletedUser

For a tribe who was created in 2008, they were not very stable tribe

Michael Wittman

when you do not agree with the majority of your tribe you are in the noobaxe situation. you think you are right and everyone else is wrong. it could never work that way as examples have shown. Ram will help REV in every possible way we can. The new loen will be one free of mixed loyalties, they have done a masterful job of handling this crisis. I expect them to come out of this stronger than before as their energy will all flow together rather than in different directions with loyalties to other tribes. The South will unite and phoenx is our first obstacle. we will battle phoenx and from there we can move on to the final battle with BH. All is up in the air but i have confidence in my friends and soldiers. You can underestimate and defame us all you want. we will keep coming

DeletedUser79042

we will keep coming

LOL !!! And I assigned the title of Baghdad Bob to some other player :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where do you exactly "keep coming" ???? And to help someone you must be able to help yourselves first. Btw, what is the number on your upper right? 3 digit?

Yes. Keep coming :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

That funny shipley, the problem i see with LoEN, too many were loyal to Ram. And we all know what happens to people that are loyal to ram.....

Die, Kill, D2, Drift, and now LoEN.

Anyone else see a foul trend???

DRIFT merged into RAM and most are still doing just fine... Not sure why you included them...

It would be like loen or ram trying to claim responsibility for BH. being down to 9 players...

DeletedUser

Just add both Legions tribe if that fits you, we get the idea anyway. :icon_wink:

Michael Wittman

No need for insults R2, it may make you feel big right now but its never good for you.

DeletedUser

when you do not agree with the majority of your tribe you are in the noobaxe situation. you think you are right and everyone else is wrong. it could never work that way as examples have shown. Ram will help REV in every possible way we can. The new loen will be one free of mixed loyalties, they have done a masterful job of handling this crisis. I expect them to come out of this stronger than before as their energy will all flow together rather than in different directions with loyalties to other tribes. The South will unite and phoenx is our first obstacle. we will battle phoenx and from there we can move on to the final battle with BH. All is up in the air but i have confidence in my friends and soldiers. You can underestimate and defame us all you want. we will keep coming

I hope you keep coming. However, I can't hardly see how I can be called to be wrong since everything I predicted is coming true. Even more, you agreed with me...

First off i will say RAM is very happy right now. we are all having a great time and using teamwork is just a great time for everyone.

we are fighting phoenx now and the leaders of the world will have noticed that phoenx is distressed. They are losing ground in every continent that they share with us in the east. I dont know what phoenx is saying about our recent recruitment but it is obvious that they are grasping at straws to draw other tribes in. Cece, you know i have openly explained to you everything that happened and why it happened. Feel free to share that information with BH if they feel that we recruited to threaten them. it all has reason and none of that reason is to threaten the north.

Think logically, why would RAM want to try to start a war with the whole north while they still have to clean their back yard? we are not stupid and we are not noobs. (Yet, that's exactly what happen so I think you should re-read this.)

Phoenx accused us of getting many tribes to attack them and that was the cowardly way out... lets look at the facts

1. Ram and Drift are main tribe and academy tribe

2. D2-- phoenx has picked on this tribe for a very long time. it was not ram working in smoky rooms to get D2 to fight along side us. it was phoenx treating them like shit. I suspect that phoenx even has deals with 1 or more D2 players that if they do not help RAM in the fighting, phoenx will not attack them. cowards. if this is true, you do realize that even phoenx see you as cowards (but D2 were never really involved with RAM, such BS is beyond me)

So this was not any master plan. phoenx made this happen by the way they acted to their neighbors. Loen is now working nuetral/for phoenx. im sure phoenx will deny that but they are attacking RAM and they are attacking D2. this is no gang bang on phoenx. phoenx are cowards trying to play the victim and get sympathy from the rest of the world.

so i would say in closing

phoenx is playing the world to whatever tune they want to. Ram is not as arrogant as you think. we are just confident in the fact that phoenx is falling back before us as we attack. would you not be if you only saw gains with minimal effort? why is it ok for phoenx to ask for help? they are the uber tribe right? paj said it and as you all say, his words are usually true. Phoenx is using the same tactics which they condemned RAM for. personally i dont care as war is war and there is victory or defeat and you damn well better not lose. Im just tired of hearing all their horse shit excuses and then seeing them do the same thing as soon as they need to. game on guys, quit complaining, lets fight. yea we are bigger, thats because we are better at one aspect of the game than you. anything goes and only victory matters.

i feel the war has been painted way too much done by propaganda. phoenx took an early lead. Ram have been winning ever since.

i just want to say as a Duke of RAM, We are fighting phoenx and a bit in the north east. any other tales you hear of our plans are most likely made up by phoenx so that they can get help in their war. help if you want or take care of your own duty. just dont be swayed by silly propaganda.

every word of this is true and fact except for opinions. (thanks Wittman, I believe that.)

Everything you did to prevent what you called yourself as stupid and noobish is this lame post. I lost my account trying to make everyone understand that it was plain stupid. I am certainly not afraid of how history will judge me in that regard. Now loyalty is thrown out only when there are major disagreement. Since we are all free individuals playing a game, we certainly all have our own ways to play.

Loen and RAM situations are really similar to the point that both tribes were having decent fight until they screwed up. (RAM were doing well against Phoenx when they didn't count D2 - Loen is doing decently when they don't count their academy). Nobody can assume that because some Loen members have decided to hit Phoenx, that it was the thing to do. You guys are only unhappy when people don't do what you want them to. I see plenty of reasons to disagree with that decision and I believe it's fairly easy to point out why Loen can't take both BH and Phoenx at the same time. (Hope Loen doesn't believe we're putting that much of an effort on them...) So while some totally disagree with the decision that will kill their tribe, they should just do it because they are told to???? Isn't being loyal to a tribe about wanting it to succeed and not to die? Cause everything that matters is winning eh Wittman?

Nobody has the obligation of being stupid and it will always be the case. Nobody will ever force me to be stupid. Ever.

I think Loen should read this Wittman post carefully as it will their future 2.0.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

wow thats kind of cool. i was in a whole different place then. so you disagreed with the recruitment of some players. your disagreement was stronger than your friendships in ram. I never really fully understood that til now but hey if your not all in, your just not all in. yadayadayada to this day i still know the recruitment was not directed at BH or decide but at securing more troop production for the war with phoenx. so it turned into the situation we have now, i am not complaining. like i said ealier, i still feel confident that there is a chance for victory and we are happy.

noobaxes, i am sorry for the way i talked to you all those times, my view was narrow and i never did put myself in your shoes. i would not have done anything with the tribal policy differently but i do not want to treat anyone badly

DeletedUser

wow thats kind of cool. i was in a whole different place then. so you disagreed with the recruitment of some players. your disagreement was stronger than your friendships in ram. I never really fully understood that til now but hey if your not all in, your just not all in. yadayadayada to this day i still know the recruitment was not directed at BH or decide but at securing more troop production for the war with phoenx. so it turned into the situation we have now, i am not complaining. like i said ealier, i still feel confident that there is a chance for victory and we are happy.

noobaxes, i am sorry for the way i talked to you all those times, my view was narrow and i never did put myself in your shoes. i would not have done anything with the tribal policy differently but i do not want to treat anyone badly

You're such a liar, RAM was 10 times bigger than Phoenx and had plenty of troops, you said it yourself in that same post. It has nothing to do with that and you know it. You wanted to build a front to fight the whole north, but you hoped that Decide would just shut it up and take it. Not much of a respectful tribe, It's all about winning, eh? Well you are clearly not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

you know to clarify, the way i saw it was we were all in it together win or lose. we make mistakes together and we have success together. a different tribe was never an option in my mind. that is why from my point of view there was no excuse for your actions. however, seeing your point of view, i can see how your actions made sense to you. two different views. i still have a little trouble with your actions but that is why we are in different tribes

DeletedUser79042

No need for insults R2,
I had no intention to insult you. I am not sure why it did sound like one, but meh...

FACT: You are allways on defence, waiting for thousand of incomings to arrive and hit your stacks, but little by little you degrade... It is a slow process. Maybe you all want to stick around till 2015. I give you personally credit for enduring some of the heaviest attacks launched in this world, but that about it.

No, Sir, I see no "we will keep coming" from either you or ANY of you.

In fact WE will keep coming :icon_idea:

it may make you feel big right now but its never good for you.
I do not feel big at all. In fact my account gets down the ladder every day :icon_sad: As for what is and what is not "good" for me... I have my fun, so I keep playing. And I love shrimp catching as a hobby :icon_biggrin:, so I will keep it up till no shrimps are afloat in this world.

(maybe I should put this "we will keep coming" in a sig, but, some fool or alien to this world's politics might actually believe it :icon_neutral:

Michael Wittman

well my reasoning was more troops is always better and we have always had such a respect for phoenx that we wanted even more. also to keep the tribe expanding on all fronts while at war. i am not lying at all. decide were our friends at that time

Michael Wittman

R2, i am defending on your front but i am attacking on the other. been doing a bit too much on both and not getting much done on either but i am working on that now. my nukes are always going out in the south. i am on the defensive in the north because you keep heavily attacking me and niklam is right next to me with tons of defense

DeletedUser

I would have preferred to win with RAM (members), but you preferred to lose with them. That's fine to me, we surely have different views and most Rammites chose so, and many gave up too.

You may enjoy your members getting a beating till 2015.

DeletedUser79042

I know that you are defending. I said so. As for attacking, excuse me but you do not fulfil the definition as a tribe... Maybe more tribes do not as well this late in the world anymore, so I will pass.

You certainly do alot, careful you will not get burned out as many (all of who I know) did. But you used plural and simply this is not the correct tense (or tribe :icon_smile:)

Anyway, we will soon see how many replacements got into those villages of yours after the last week's massacre :axemen:

Last edited: