Ohyeah Nohaul L@ghtr V Haul!

DeletedUser

BigJay has done more for Haul! and every single member of it, since i have had the pleasure to be in this glorious tribe. His skills in teaching and sitting people, his troops both supporting,sniping and in offensive, his words or wisdom. And theres many more reasons.

Hes a large reason why this tribe reached the greats it did and why it has lasted as long as it has. To underestimate him is a mistake and as a player any tribe in this world would want to have a player of such skill.

If you want to chuck remarks around you should really look into and know the player your trying to put down

Agreed with this. Tribes would be lucky to have a player of his caliber. One of the very best accounts, skill, activity and participation wise in W56.

thanks guys, that means alot.

As they say a chef can always blame his tools, but when he doesnt have the tools how can he be a chef.

DeletedUser

this is why is anton is say maybe is bigjay curropt is traitor, no is rest of tribal - you is try 2 be bully x2

you is threat ppl cuz you is thought might of truckers point is scare them - is not work

you is belittle ppl cuz you is think better than many you is an is leader they is hav 2 line falling - you is not

you is under throw all you is former tribal mates cuz they is leav or quit - you is call cowards them, players of bad, weak, worthless, 'no haul material' - but you recruit them is did, so if they is no 'haul material' in end is you x2 as well?

is why you is no make leader good an in end of trucker days you is turn out traitor be - you is blamed all of truckers but yourself x2

Last edited by a moderator:

netraa

~n

Bigs.

If you need any help understanding anton, let me know.

I speak Anton quite well and will happily help you understand what most others seem to be able to.

Also, if you need any more advice on cricket, rugby, motor racing, or BBQ, i am always available for that.

~N

DeletedUser

this is why is anton is say maybe is bigjay curropt is traitor, no is rest of tribal - you is try 2 be bully x2

you is threat ppl cuz you is thought might of truckers point is scare them - is not work

you is belittle ppl cuz you is think better than many you is an is leader they is hav 2 line falling - you is not

you is under throw all you is former tribal mates cuz they is leav or quit - you is call cowards them, players of bad, weak, worthless, 'no haul material' - but you recruit them is did, so if they is no 'haul material' in end is you x2 as well?

is why you is no make leader good an in end of trucker days you is turn out traitor be - you is blamed all of truckers but yourself x2

You made a poor stab at bigjay, bigjay makes a poor stab at you, you go a step further... bla bla bla. Grow up.

DeletedUser

To underestimate him is a mistake and as a player any tribe in this world would want to have a player of such skill.

Are u indirectly implying Bigjay is looking for other tribes to recruit him? cant he do his own promo work?

DeletedUser

Well, I know that his statement is false, so it doesn't matter if he implies that bigjay will need to find himself a new tribe very soon. :lol: I could list a few tribes of the top of my head that would not want bigjay.

DeletedUser

Bigs.

If you need any help understanding anton, let me know.

I speak Anton quite well and will happily help you understand what most others seem to be able to.

Also, if you need any more advice on cricket, rugby, motor racing, or BBQ, i am always available for that.

~N

yes please. how much practice did that take...

erm, why would i ask an australian advice on cricket, rugby and motor racing, when they are useless at all the above... they use to dominate, now look whats happened, we followed your advice, no we are top...lool...

DeletedUser82708

BigJay has done more for Haul! and every single member of it, since i have had the pleasure to be in this glorious tribe. His skills in teaching and sitting people, his troops both supporting,sniping and in offensive, his words or wisdom. And theres many more reasons.

Hes a large reason why this tribe reached the greats it did and why it has lasted as long as it has. To underestimate him is a mistake and as a player any tribe in this world would want to have a player of such skill.

If you want to chuck remarks around you should really look into and know the player your trying to put down

Very honorable to praise ones leader. I will also speak up as well as a current enemy and fellow player, even though my limited contact with bigjay was not a good one, so I can only speak of outside observation and give my opinion. As a previous Duke of a tribe myself, it takes a strong will power, hours upon hours of dedication to deal with personalities both in the tribe and outside the tribe, that does drain a player. To be a duke of a tribe is to give ones self to a cause, for good or bad, that any player who has not done this job, should give respect and if you have been duke, then you know already the demands and know my words to be true. To underestimate bigjay both in game skill and drive is folly, as I know full well, as I have fought him and still continue to fight him.

DeletedUser

Very honorable to praise ones leader. I will also speak up as well as a current enemy and fellow player, even though my limited contact with bigjay was not a good one, so I can only speak of outside observation and give my opinion. As a previous Duke of a tribe myself, it takes a strong will power, hours upon hours of dedication to deal with personalities both in the tribe and outside the tribe, that does drain a player. To be a duke of a tribe is to give ones self to a cause, for good or bad, that any player who has not done this job, should give respect and if you have been duke, then you know already the demands and know my words to be true. To underestimate bigjay both in game skill and drive is folly, as I know full well, as I have fought him and still continue to fight him.

I'd hardly consider our confrontation much of anything. I lost 2 villages, wasn't really online at the time... sniped the first train and went out. Who attacks on a Friday night... so lame :( Well done though, a smart move to remove my villages near you. But I will be back.

DeletedUser

I'd hardly consider our confrontation much of anything. I lost 2 villages, wasn't really online at the time... sniped the first train and went out. Who attacks on a Friday night... so lame :( Well done though, a smart move to remove my villages near you. But I will be back.

*makes note about corrupt not being online on a Friday*

DeletedUser82708

Forgive my ignorance, but you have 2 accounts on the forums?

DeletedUser50771

Why Haul went down has nothing to do with Bigjay. Usually, when a tribe goes down it's because of the leader. However, unlike most cases, when Haul began to go down, it was from various reasons. The new leadership tried to overcome those tragic events and the leadership did the best to save the tribe. I'd say you are lucky, Haul went down along with its core players( this is what actually happened ). 'Cause if we didn't you'd be in a lot of problems.

DeletedUser

I'd say you are lucky, Haul went down along with its core players( this is what actually happened ). 'Cause if we didn't you'd be in a lot of problems.

For a guy who left Haul now and went to [T]..you sure make some scary threats

DeletedUser

Why Haul went down has nothing to do with Bigjay. Usually, when a tribe goes down it's because of the leader. However, unlike most cases, when Haul began to go down, it was from various reasons. The new leadership tried to overcome those tragic events and the leadership did the best to save the tribe. I'd say you are lucky, Haul went down along with its core players( this is what actually happened ). 'Cause if we didn't you'd be in a lot of problems.

Thats the same as what most players say oh if this if that, the fact remains you failed and you are crumbling OHYEAH could say if CODE hadn't declared Haul! wouldn't be on the map right now does that make it true ? no. You were dealt the circumstances and you couldn't handle them.

Bigjay didn't help the tribe go down ? I remember some arrogant mails by him to kusty which helped Nohaul make their decision and declare on Haul! it lead to them taking 350 + caps from you , if that isn't helping a tribe to go down i don't know what is.

DeletedUser

Thats the same as what most players say oh if this if that, the fact remains you failed and you are crumbling OHYEAH could say if CODE hadn't declared Haul! wouldn't be on the map right now does that make it true ? no. You were dealt the circumstances and you couldn't handle them.

Bigjay didn't help the tribe go down ? I remember some arrogant mails by him to kusty which helped Nohaul make their decision and declare on Haul! it lead to them taking 350 + caps from you , if that isn't helping a tribe to go down i don't know what is.

Excuse you? See this is why you should keep your mouth shut mikebiscuit. First off, my mails to kusty were never made visible to the pnp, the mail consisted of here is my skype information and we can talk there or through mail. Kusty elected skype. Second, my conversation was not arrogant. I tried to come to a proper solution that didn't involve war... but anyways that stuff about them deciding at that moment is bull. They were already ready for a war with Haul. They were just looking for an excuse, it was to happen either way. I have no hard feelings to them, it was their only logical move. As a weak tribe you need to take every opportunity.

Now stop being a little _____ and get your facts straight. I don't mind being insulted/bashed/or arguing... but at-least come up with a factual statement, not something you just made up.

DeletedUser

They were already ready for a war with Haul. They were just looking for an excuse, it was to happen either way. I have no hard feelings to them, it was their only logical move. As a weak tribe you need to take every opportunity.

if they were looking for an excuse is that a reason to give them one?
no, not really
just accept the mistake. whoever did the talking didnt help the situation, they made it worse. Simple as that

DeletedUser

if they were looking for an excuse is that a reason to give them one?
no, not really
just accept the mistake. whoever did the talking didnt help the situation, they made it worse. Simple as that

Because I didnt give them the reason. Go read the declaration again, I'm not throwing anyone under the bus for it. It was childish behavior from our end, but in hindsight, they were going to declare anyway so I have no ill-feelings toward a friend who made a silly mistake... his emotions often got the best of him but thats what made him so entertaining.