Ohyeah Nohaul L@ghtr V Haul!

DeletedUser82708

Because I didnt give them the reason. Go read the declaration again, I'm not throwing anyone under the bus for it. It was childish behavior from our end, but in hindsight, they were going to declare anyway so I have no ill-feelings toward a friend who made a silly mistake... his emotions often got the best of him but thats what made him so entertaining.

I must refute this accusation. As I stated before, the declaration upon HAUL was a surprise to me, as I personally, was not set up to engage haul at that time, based off the convo's and the mood of the tribe, I thought we were going in another direction. The failure of diplomacy at the top of haul's leadership and the superior diplomacy of other tribes, shifted our stance against HAUL, which resulted where we are now.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Excuse you? See this is why you should keep your mouth shut mikebiscuit. First off, my mails to kusty were never made visible to the pnp, the mail consisted of here is my skype information and we can talk there or through mail. Kusty elected skype. Second, my conversation was not arrogant. I tried to come to a proper solution that didn't involve war... but anyways that stuff about them deciding at that moment is bull. They were already ready for a war with Haul. They were just looking for an excuse, it was to happen either way. I have no hard feelings to them, it was their only logical move. As a weak tribe you need to take every opportunity.

Now stop being a little _____ and get your facts straight. I don't mind being insulted/bashed/or arguing... but at-least come up with a factual statement, not something you just made up.

See before you post like that you should ask how i know, i got shown the mails and skype from kusty ? don't believe me here you go

The bailiff being disrespectful
[spoil][25/09/2011 15:47:52] KustyKustyKusty!: Page: >1<

Haul! - The Bailliff on 24.09.2011 at 22:11
Quote Edit
why? and why has joe147 had a village taken aswell? are you guys warming up fpor a war?

NoHaul - Kustard King on 24.09.2011 at 23:52
Quote Edit Delete
A few points:

1) You guys might want to make it clearer to the world that BASAG are affiliated with you guys. It means that new owners of accounts, such as the player who took over Bird is the Word only two days ago, has a chance to know this.

2) Truthfully, as I'm relatively new to the affairs of this tribe, I was not around to see the NAP formed between Haul and what was then [RIM]. I do not know the conditions, if any, put forth in regards to the NAP - But as far as I am aware, our NAP does not extend to BASAG. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, and if I'm right then feel free to make a formal request to arrange such an NAP with them.

3) Do not suppose that, just because we're taking some local villages that aren't openly affiliated with Haul, that we're about to go to war. Paranoia in war can spread to affect both parties involved - If you don't trust us, then what are the chances of you striking us as a result of it? For the sake of the preservation of the NAP, put a little more understanding into other outcomes before jumping to radical conclusions.

Haul! - The Bailliff today at 00:00
Quote Edit Delete
the tribe BASAG is made up from morale basher belonging to our tribe, of course we gonna be upset by you lot taking village which we would taken months ago if they were`nt, i reqyest the villages returned, to me or him i don`t care which, he will merge into this account in the next few weeks either way

NoHaul - Kustard King today at 00:03
Quote Edit Delete
Read my second point again, if you would. Our NAP, to my knowledge, does not extend to them - On what grounds do you request the villages back?

Haul! - The Bailliff today at 00:10
Quote Edit Delete
i read your point correctly, how can you not extend the nap to our basher tribe, you realise he is sending nukes against my D troops? our morale basher are protected by us,that`s how morale bashing works,but i`m sure you know this. those troops and villages belong to me always have, if i was gonna allow anyone to noble them i would have done it long ago would i not? still i request the villages returned to haul! ownership

NoHaul - Kustard King today at 00:23
Quote Edit Delete
You should not have assumed that the NAP carries onto your not-so-openly affiliated basher tribe. If BASAG had anywhere on their profile a message saying "Ohai! Incase you were wondering, we're totally bashing for Haul!" then we would have asked if the NAP extended to them and this entire issue would not have come up.

As far as I am concerned, this is a mistake on the part of Haul and we should not have to suffer as a result of it. Nobles and troops were lost taking these villages, so unless you feel like paying back the resources for these conquests we aren't going to just give up the villages that we earned fair and square.

If you wish for the NAP to extend to BASAG, I ask that Bigjay formally make the request to me over mail as and when he is ready.

Haul! - The Bailliff today at 00:30
Quote Edit Delete
this is just going to leave a nasty taste in the back of my throat, it`s you guys taking in new players to the server you should make them aware, bird is the word offered me some of his villas but i turned them down because it would have made a bad feeling between our tribes yet you seem to not care, your player has had the account for 2 days he cannot have made the troops he lost within that time so he has lost nothing, whereas i have lost some offence troops and some villages which i had plans for. we have not attacked younot any of you yet i rmember one of your player attacking me some weeks ago for no reason caused by me, i fogave him and this is how i`m repaid for my good nature, i still ask for the villages returned to me, no excuse will do they are mine are should stay within my collection

NoHaul - Kustard King today at 01:15
Quote Edit Delete
Bailliff - Our discussion is getting nowhere. Might I ask to speak to a different representative to Haul to bring a new side to the discussion? Otherwise we'll be flinging poo at each other all night.

Haul! - The Bailliff today at 09:05
Quote Edit Delete
you are out of order, these villages where in what i thought was a safe zone, i have now recalled the supprt from my tribemates villages which will now hurt otherhaul members because you lot are being pig headed, i intend to retake those villages. wether or not that`s what you want
[25/09/2011 15:48:03] KustyKustyKusty!: And then he started up a second topic
[25/09/2011 15:48:10] KustyKustyKusty!: continued attacks against far tibreath
Page: >1<

Haul! - The Bailliff today at 11:30
Quote Edit
so the excuse for attacking my morale basher was " we did`nt know they were your basher tribe" and we don`t have a nap with them" even though i made bird aware of the issues he has continued to attack this player, i`m now retaking the villages, and i expect our leadership to have something to say.

NoHaul - Kustard King today at 15:23
Quote Edit Delete
NoHaul does not have an NAP with BASAG.

When Bigjay, or a representative of BASAG, is ready to mail me about it and request that an NAP is set up, then we will have a reason to stop attacking.

Having said that, attacking NoHaul members and taking villages from them is breaking the NAP that actually does exist between Haul! and NoHaul. I would expect you to stop immediately and repay any damages done to my tribe.

Haul! - The Bailliff today at 15:30
Quote Edit Delete
you`re being pig headed, your tribe mate has taken villages which belong to me or my basher which ever i decide, not your tribe, you all know full and well who and what basag is and what they are to us, i see it you are breaking condition not me. i will of course continue,to recap villages as and when i see fit

NoHaul - Kustard King today at 15:37
Quote Edit Delete
Our NAP does not extend to BASAG.

Read it. Absorb it. Understand it. Do something about this particular point. I'm waiting on that mail.

In the meantime, I advise you sit on your thumbs and wait it out. If you continue to attack, we will defend. If you still do not stop, you will have to bare the consequences of those actions.
[25/09/2011 15:51:17] biscuit biscuit man you gotta be a biscuit man: :D
[25/09/2011 15:51:23] biscuit biscuit man you gotta be a biscuit man: is he attacking still ?
[25/09/2011 15:52:27] KustyKustyKusty!: Not sure. Waiting for Birdy's input ;o[/spoil]

Can't load enough to see your talks unless its in there ^

At the end of the day you brought them down, you couldn't control your members posting as shown above and you couldn't handle wars with tribes equal in size to you. All this happened under your leadership.

DeletedUser

I never liked Corrupt's attitude, but I don't see that as a reason to bash him. I saw him using Haul at times for his own benefit (setting up repeated Ops on targets that he wanted to get at and getting others to nuke them), but at other times, he sat members and he helped them out and he worked with them. He's not purely a bad guy, nor is he some kind of god..... Like I said in Nem's goodbye thread, the world isn't just black and white.

DeletedUser

See before you post like that you should ask how i know, i got shown the mails and skype from kusty ? don't believe me here you go

The bailiff being disrespectful
[spoil][25/09/2011 15:47:52] KustyKustyKusty!: Page: >1<

Haul! - The Bailliff on 24.09.2011 at 22:11
Quote Edit
why? and why has joe147 had a village taken aswell? are you guys warming up fpor a war?

NoHaul - Kustard King on 24.09.2011 at 23:52
Quote Edit Delete
A few points:

1) You guys might want to make it clearer to the world that BASAG are affiliated with you guys. It means that new owners of accounts, such as the player who took over Bird is the Word only two days ago, has a chance to know this.

2) Truthfully, as I'm relatively new to the affairs of this tribe, I was not around to see the NAP formed between Haul and what was then [RIM]. I do not know the conditions, if any, put forth in regards to the NAP - But as far as I am aware, our NAP does not extend to BASAG. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, and if I'm right then feel free to make a formal request to arrange such an NAP with them.

3) Do not suppose that, just because we're taking some local villages that aren't openly affiliated with Haul, that we're about to go to war. Paranoia in war can spread to affect both parties involved - If you don't trust us, then what are the chances of you striking us as a result of it? For the sake of the preservation of the NAP, put a little more understanding into other outcomes before jumping to radical conclusions.

Haul! - The Bailliff today at 00:00
Quote Edit Delete
the tribe BASAG is made up from morale basher belonging to our tribe, of course we gonna be upset by you lot taking village which we would taken months ago if they were`nt, i reqyest the villages returned, to me or him i don`t care which, he will merge into this account in the next few weeks either way

NoHaul - Kustard King today at 00:03
Quote Edit Delete
Read my second point again, if you would. Our NAP, to my knowledge, does not extend to them - On what grounds do you request the villages back?

Haul! - The Bailliff today at 00:10
Quote Edit Delete
i read your point correctly, how can you not extend the nap to our basher tribe, you realise he is sending nukes against my D troops? our morale basher are protected by us,that`s how morale bashing works,but i`m sure you know this. those troops and villages belong to me always have, if i was gonna allow anyone to noble them i would have done it long ago would i not? still i request the villages returned to haul! ownership

NoHaul - Kustard King today at 00:23
Quote Edit Delete
You should not have assumed that the NAP carries onto your not-so-openly affiliated basher tribe. If BASAG had anywhere on their profile a message saying "Ohai! Incase you were wondering, we're totally bashing for Haul!" then we would have asked if the NAP extended to them and this entire issue would not have come up.

As far as I am concerned, this is a mistake on the part of Haul and we should not have to suffer as a result of it. Nobles and troops were lost taking these villages, so unless you feel like paying back the resources for these conquests we aren't going to just give up the villages that we earned fair and square.

If you wish for the NAP to extend to BASAG, I ask that Bigjay formally make the request to me over mail as and when he is ready.

Haul! - The Bailliff today at 00:30
Quote Edit Delete
this is just going to leave a nasty taste in the back of my throat, it`s you guys taking in new players to the server you should make them aware, bird is the word offered me some of his villas but i turned them down because it would have made a bad feeling between our tribes yet you seem to not care, your player has had the account for 2 days he cannot have made the troops he lost within that time so he has lost nothing, whereas i have lost some offence troops and some villages which i had plans for. we have not attacked younot any of you yet i rmember one of your player attacking me some weeks ago for no reason caused by me, i fogave him and this is how i`m repaid for my good nature, i still ask for the villages returned to me, no excuse will do they are mine are should stay within my collection

NoHaul - Kustard King today at 01:15
Quote Edit Delete
Bailliff - Our discussion is getting nowhere. Might I ask to speak to a different representative to Haul to bring a new side to the discussion? Otherwise we'll be flinging poo at each other all night.

Haul! - The Bailliff today at 09:05
Quote Edit Delete
you are out of order, these villages where in what i thought was a safe zone, i have now recalled the supprt from my tribemates villages which will now hurt otherhaul members because you lot are being pig headed, i intend to retake those villages. wether or not that`s what you want
[25/09/2011 15:48:03] KustyKustyKusty!: And then he started up a second topic
[25/09/2011 15:48:10] KustyKustyKusty!: continued attacks against far tibreath
Page: >1<

Haul! - The Bailliff today at 11:30
Quote Edit
so the excuse for attacking my morale basher was " we did`nt know they were your basher tribe" and we don`t have a nap with them" even though i made bird aware of the issues he has continued to attack this player, i`m now retaking the villages, and i expect our leadership to have something to say.

NoHaul - Kustard King today at 15:23
Quote Edit Delete
NoHaul does not have an NAP with BASAG.

When Bigjay, or a representative of BASAG, is ready to mail me about it and request that an NAP is set up, then we will have a reason to stop attacking.

Having said that, attacking NoHaul members and taking villages from them is breaking the NAP that actually does exist between Haul! and NoHaul. I would expect you to stop immediately and repay any damages done to my tribe.

Haul! - The Bailliff today at 15:30
Quote Edit Delete
you`re being pig headed, your tribe mate has taken villages which belong to me or my basher which ever i decide, not your tribe, you all know full and well who and what basag is and what they are to us, i see it you are breaking condition not me. i will of course continue,to recap villages as and when i see fit

NoHaul - Kustard King today at 15:37
Quote Edit Delete
Our NAP does not extend to BASAG.

Read it. Absorb it. Understand it. Do something about this particular point. I'm waiting on that mail.

In the meantime, I advise you sit on your thumbs and wait it out. If you continue to attack, we will defend. If you still do not stop, you will have to bare the consequences of those actions.
[25/09/2011 15:51:17] biscuit biscuit man you gotta be a biscuit man: :D
[25/09/2011 15:51:23] biscuit biscuit man you gotta be a biscuit man: is he attacking still ?
[25/09/2011 15:52:27] KustyKustyKusty!: Not sure. Waiting for Birdy's input ;o[/spoil]

Can't load enough to see your talks unless its in there ^

At the end of the day you brought them down, you couldn't control your members posting as shown above and you couldn't handle wars with tribes equal in size to you. All this happened under your leadership.

So wait a second... is that a mail? No its not. Is that me... no its not. Did I attempt a diplomatic solution.... yes I did. Is the baliff still playing... no he's not. Is this my fault... no its not.

As for using tribe nukes to nuke you greg. I used them on netraa in a cat op at the same time. The ones that hit you were the excess. It wasn't for solely my benefit.... it was for all those involved in the op on you. But thank you for defending me :)