Top 10 Notable Tribes

DeletedUser96310

Honestly, without booza around.. who knows what tribe can succeed.... somehow though, /me thinks booza will troll through and comment. :p

DeletedUser

Ya bro seem legit. They have some really good players, also carrots are cool, so I support these guys.

Skype doesn't get mentioned much, but they're one of the more skilled tribes on this world.

I dunno anything about PITA tbh.

I like Umad because they have a funny COA.

WobWob's bassline is filthier than Susan Boyle's bathwater. Also they have the #1 ODA guy so I guess they're pretty good.

DeletedUser

PITA and CAN will just disband in couple of months/weeks or merge to fall together :D

DeletedUser

I predict great things from SoF.
If you check their ranking you will see why.

Sboh

Surely it should be the potential players we should be looking out for rather than the tribes?

I mean how many starting tribes truely stick together without merging, splitting or just dissolving. This should be picked back up on when the world has some age me thinks.

DeletedUser

Am being legit. I really don't like Reza's posts. Not trolling, have no need to.

DeletedUser102694

I predict great things from SoF.
If you check their ranking you will see why.

i know personally, about 5 of their members have contacted me due to weak leadership, lack of communication, and spontanious diplomatic changes...

DeletedUser

CAN plans to disband within a week. We simply want to ensure that the world has hopes so we can disappoint it :).

DeletedUser

Good, now we won't even have to disappoint the world :icon_biggrin:. From dust to dust, as they say!