Top 10 Notable Tribes

DeletedUser

Boys are used to big accounts. Give them some time ;)

CHAOS enemy detected. Destroy sequence initiated! LMAO

yeah...after so long, it's hard and boring to start from 0. But who's hurrying?:p

Stellro, behave. Don't flood the public forum!!.....yet.

DeletedUser

hmm they have a few good members, but I doubt they will be successfull with those members they have atm. They probably would need to get a few mor good members and reduce a few slower ones.

They need members no doubt, but still they starting line-up is not the worst one by far.

DeletedUser

It's a bit early for me to be coming onto the forums commenting on GOH as a tribe as I prefer to sing our praises when we have actually done something unlike countless others on here however I would state rank or points is completely irrelivant to us......We will choose troops over points every day of the week.....

:

problem is, that if troops dont come together with points, you are probaly doing something wrong somewhere along the road:/

DeletedUser

They need members no doubt, but still they starting line-up is not the worst one by far.

they have a perfect members count.. all they need now is maybe change few of the lowest members with few better more active ones and if they really have leadership as good as you people are saying they will do good in this world..

stellro

problem is, that if troops dont come together with points, you are probaly doing something wrong somewhere along the road:/

All depends on your individual start up technique - there is no specific "right way" but many wrong ways although I hear what your saying.......

DeletedUser

well if you can keep stable and rax constantly queued while also building from the HQ, then its hard to say someone who is falling behind is doing better because he could be building troops. Farm enough and you can do both.

setorines

It's a bit early for me to be coming onto the forums commenting on GOH as a tribe as I prefer to sing our praises when we have actually done something unlike countless others on here however I would state rank or points is completely irrelivant to us......We will choose troops over points every day of the week.....

As long as our ODA stays above our rank then we are happy.....and in reality I would prefer not to be in the top 20 of tribes at this stage.

I don't care what you say this game is not about troops. It is about points, always has been always will be, they show your point rank at the top of the screen instead of your OD rank for a reason... and don't give me that "it's a war game" crap that everyone else says.

Troops are merely a means of getting more points, and keeping the ones you already have. :3

balubhai

I don't care what you say this game is not about troops. It is about points, always has been always will be, they show your point rank at the top of the screen instead of your OD rank for a reason... and don't give me that "it's a war game" crap that everyone else says.

Troops are merely a means of getting more points, and keeping the ones you already have. :3

QFT. Very true

DeletedUser

LOL. i guess we should sign a petition and ask the TW staff to let you recruit more than 75 members. LEt's just give you this pleasure.:D...you go for the points and ranks, we go for the troops.

Looking forward to see you unharmed 1-2 months from now!..............*chh...yeah right.LMFAO*

setorines

LOL. i guess we should sign a petition and ask the TW staff to let you recruit more than 75 members. LEt's just give you this pleasure.:D...you go for the points and ranks, we go for the troops.

Looking forward to see you unharmed 1-2 months from now!..............*chh...yeah right.LMFAO*

Probably should have ended that with saying I bet I have more troops than you, and am in a tribe with under 40 members. :icon_wink:

stellro

Just to clarify.....are you suggesting at this early stage a player should be concentrating on points over troops???? Because personally I have nobled players out early game who had far more points but not half the troops......

Should we all be in awe of these early ranked tribe leaders as they have done so well in gaining points and pushing their way up the ranking lickity split or.....should we expect a complete new top 20 in the next month as these mass recruiting, point whoring tribes fall to pieces or merge and then fall to pieces when the first sign of a war comes knocking and they cannot defend / co-ordinate and strategise because they have been concentrating on getting there market upto level 20????

(I'm not suggesting all - but we are all experienced here and know how the beginnings of worlds often pan out)

I agree points make prizes - but 3 weeks into the game........I know where my priorities lie!!!!!

DeletedUser

Just to clarify.....are you suggesting at this early stage a player should be concentrating on points over troops???? Because personally I have nobled players out early game who had far more points but not half the troops......

Should we all be in awe of these early ranked tribe leaders as they have done so well in gaining points and pushing their way up the ranking lickity split or.....should we expect a complete new top 20 in the next month as these mass recruiting, point whoring tribes fall to pieces or merge and then fall to pieces when the first sign of a war comes knocking and they cannot defend / co-ordinate and strategise because they have been concentrating on getting there market upto level 20????

(I'm not suggesting all - but we are all experienced here and know how the beginnings of worlds often pan out)

I agree points make prizes - but 3 weeks into the game........I know where my priorities lie!!!!!

Tbh, There are some of the top 20 that are only top 20 because there doing really well (Not points, but Massivle farming, and with farming comes points lol). So really, Yeas Expect most of the top 20 to fall within a month, but there are some that will stay up there.

stellro

Tbh, There are some of the top 20 that are only top 20 because there doing really well (Not points, but Massivle farming, and with farming comes points lol). So really, Yeas Expect most of the top 20 to fall within a month, but there are some that will stay up there.

I fully agree - Ya Bro is a prime example of this

Ultimately this is a conversation that is present on every world forum - points vs troops - and I'm a little mad with myself I've got involved.

So to end it - we all play different and we all have had different successes / failures through the strategies we apply so lets just see how it pans out on this world.......and pick this back up in 6 months :)

Last edited:

setorines

No, I'm saying troops are not the focus of the game granted I have my stable/rax/workshop running constant, but thats just so when it's time to noble, I can take a new village and get more points. ^.^

balubhai

I fully agree - Ya Bro is a prime example of this

Ultimately this is a conversation that is present on every world forum - points vs troops - and I'm a little mad with myself I've got involved.

So to end it - we all play different and we all have had different successes / failures through the strategies we apply so lets just see how it pans out on this world.......and pick this back up in 6 months :)

Have to mention Shave , PITA , CAN and also in a way ~GLAD~ .

As for now we know what we are doing and all our players have been a part of fierce wars before , any one who is failing in our eyes are being dropped without points being a standard of measure.However we all realize that its a new world and new neighbors , so only time will tell how it goes

DeletedUser

Hmm, you sort of contradict yourself there.

"I don't care what you say this game is not about troops"

"Troops are merely a means of getting more points..."

So what is it, troops or points? To get more points, you need the troops ... therefore yes, it is about troops. Unless off course you go around nobling barbs (in the main). If so, that's just poor play. Again, back to troops ... therefore a war game. Sure a war game is not only about troops, tactics for one are very important too.

"they show your point rank at the top of the screen instead of your OD rank for a reason... and don't give me that "it's a war game" crap that everyone else says."

That's because it's a game and therefore rank is the method of showing your place in the game. Points are used as OD rankings are not a definitive as points. By that I mean your ODD is not yours to control. Yes you can make it rise by attacking lots of players, or a selective few. It could be argued that rank could well be based on ODA.

Points or ODA ... it's shown for the top 20 tribes and players on the home screen on TW Stats for each world (bottom left corner). - http://www.twstats.com/en59/index.php