Ultimate Warrior time in this world came to an End

DeletedUser

running from battle u call me or watever, i dont care, i m just sinking with my ship , u said u went with ur friend to Manic,
well the ppl i left with form GBears and made our own tribe, almost all gone, so for me i have no reason to stay in this world anyway,

Well, then w/e you have. You are still a bad player in my eyes. Everything that you have showed doesn't require any skill talent, or anything but farming.

DeletedUser

yes i m done playing this world , cause i m covered with stupidity, and no i m not joining either Manic or Fork, and stop mailing my cos, i promised one person that i will join his tribe, it was Atricman from Beyond,
Nuke on fire plan to join Fork, but cause he was scared to join alone, he wouldn t join unless i join, than fork asked for nowensl too cause he is a good player and loyal (thx alot mate, u were a good partner) , when we declined Fork offer, nuke on fire went wild and invited all kraken players, he were going to invite 3 of Honour players, what else ? oh pacman disbanded i will try to grab some player, for real man wtf are you going to recuirt the world ? yes when we were in GBears it was ur mistake, u were after all the inviting, keeped pming twnoblebot for every person in the world, i forgot , there was someone at the start up who wrote a thread about GBears, is nuke on fire the Recuirter ?
first things i was after when we left GBears, is small number of players, and no Recuirter priv for nuke on fire or Baron priv, i didn t want to lead, and i dont know how u got those priv, u destroyed everything man, yeah keep recuirt, the world is no fun anymore.
and after that u leave the tribe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but be happy nuke on fire, now u can have all my villages without them to fight back,
as u got Azrael villages and seovo villages and kremx, and etc etc etc
for old c4ptain player, ur the best in this game, if i made it to rank one , it is cause of you and no one else
to my co Mr.nobler, thx a lot when i was going to quit last time, i know u wanted to stay, but lets be honest, both of us dont have enough time to do all shits alone.
anf for Rawr mode, yeah why u stoped talking on the forum ? ur fakes didn t scare me, the one who posted on the forum asking for support was Boggy,
why u didn't show the ppl that stats i made on u ? oh sorry i m a noob, yeah call me watever u want, cause " i dont care " maybe u have experience in TW but i m " Smarter than you "
u think ppl love u trolling like that and show how s..... you are on the forum ? nope it is not fun at all, but have fun it is ur win now, cause u runned to Manic, funny so much ppl care about a game , more than there reputation,
i will thx many other players, Twnoblebot, LordofTheNorth, Sebediah,sunshine, sorry u have a hard name to write, yeah i always had conflict with nils for his way to talk with ppl, but both co players were good players, have respect for them.
ok let me say from my Opinion now, the best player in this world is hmmmm , not sure, but i can give credit to sunshine
+ c4ptain but he quited
and best Leader that i wanted to play for is Atricmann, but maybe in another world mate, sorry
worst player , Rawr mode, warstiner, and sorry to say that, but you too Nuke on fire (u should have a big heart ) u can't controle urself, u dont think far from that.
ok now i done with this World, i deleted my account, have fun all w58 players, and for those arround me go grab my villages,

right, you guys bit off more then you could chew, and couldnt handle the pressure. chow

yeah you attacked me, yeah you did some damage but NO im not going anywhere :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, then w/e you have. You are still a bad player in my eyes. Everything that you have showed doesn't require any skill talent, or anything but farming.

call me bad or good !! well i dont care, but i m satisfied ,
u call me i fail ? but u did nothing that prove ur good :eek:

right, you guys bit off more then you could chew, and couldnt handle the pressure. chow

yeah you attacked me, yeah you did some damage but NO im not going anywhere :lol:

thx for honest , and yeah i had the advantag , i had 2x ur villages,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well UW.. we had good times on skype. I see all negative things on this forum, but I can tell UW was one of the players that enjoyed playing because of fun, not just rank. Yes he liked he could farm that much and had the freedom in space, but he learned a lot and also goes back some years now in the game. He don't deserve to be talked over like this. I know players and if they could strengthen their cluster by nobling some internals they would too. He just happen to found someone to merge with and they played together for a while. Of course noble with fighting is different and feels better.. but he did that too.

Anyways, have a good one mate. See you maybe in future.

DeletedUser

I just don't see the issue. If taking villages makes you grow, then just take those villages. Who cares what they are before you take them (barb/internal)? Once the time comes to do some battle, those villages will prove valuable in taking down the enemy! ;)

DeletedUser

ok now my time to answer you, yes how many times u guys offered to invite us ? first when we were in GBears and second when ur leader warstiner tried to recuirt nobler :)
and u keep tell me to go to german server, i m not german, i m lebanese, and i never played German server, and don t know what ur talking about night bonus!!
and i m not quiting this world cause of ur fakes (not scared at all, attacking with fakes and no nukes )
maybe u forgot how did ur player Rawr got scared and tried to ask everyone in the k for help, or when u guys went to Beyond asking them for Alliance :eek: ur tribe isn t better than GBears, u didn t win anyway for real, just mass inviting , and mass recuirting wouldn t help at all, u guys can go back to barb nobling, u didn t noble any villages from ur enemie, all u did was nobling barb or internalling ur friends, and when someone get attacked u kick him.

i m better than u at least :icon_wink: ur tribe internalling and none of them could get rank one while i m arround :icon_biggrin:
now u can get it, cause i already deleted
i win u lose
and well i m not interested in playing anymore so i m not said, i will just troll maybe here :D

oh wait i internalled ? nope , it was my merge , check Manic stats on who internalls :D

how defenceless ? lol
anyway, the ppl who will take my villages, will know now :D
me and nobler merged
filbert wasn t in my tribe, he left and gave his villages to Manic, so we took him before he did that
Arsenal wasn t in same tribe with me, so i had to fight for the villages,
only last 2 villages from ali who quited, took them yesterday maybe ?
you can count noblers villages + the few barbs i got + 2 sebediah villages
that make like 20 at max
i had 64 village,

You yourself having 34 nukes kind off shows how small fighting you have ever done :icon_wink:

small fighting ? well did u check my ODA? nope it depend how to use ur nukes, if ur smart enough to use ur nuke well, than ur smart,
beside i always have enough resource to keep my barracks and stable warshop working , they never stoped working, thx for hard work,
i m not stupid to suicide my troops on useless target, my success to rank one , wasn t from stupidity u know,
yes i did well using my troops and surrouding , try do it and u can have that much of nukes too, beside building a complete nuke take like 9-10 days if u have resource + good villages

There was no success to rank one, remove the points from your internals you I bet you won't be in top 10.

As I said, kill anything coming at you. Snipe or retake w/e. Prove that you are good, as now you are running away from your first big battle.

firstly id like to say, yeah i took some damage. some due to my new co/player bcardi. he missed a dodge but it was due to the clock change. i had a sitter as i had pulled a full 48 hours up and needed some sleep. so i lost another last night and i missed one personally myself, troops can always re-rebuilt, i lost no villages.....takes 2 weeks to recover a full nuke, big deal right?

aswell you fail to see i didnt crack under pressure, i was still nobling and growing and farming as i normally do, partially one of the reasons i missed the dodge. now im not saying you didnt do some damage but i have a theory somebody was leaking you information because out of 44 villages that i currently own, atleast 20 was stacked 30k across the board and you didnt hit one of them, infact you hit all the backline villages with out cats and just knocked the wall down and it was a 55 hour rd trip for you. so that was pointless imo.

aswell me and one of my mates from FORK launched a counter OP agaisnt you and then you all of suddnely quit, the recent attacks arent fakes. never heard of 50 axes 10 cats being a fake. :lol:

oh and one other thing, you only killed a small fraction of what i have, most of the D you killed wasnt mine to start with. was some of the noobs that i had asked and tribal support, not mine. i still have the same D i had before you attacked me, making all this pointless with you down 3 nukes and 2 full D.

oh and i havent had but 1 internal i think, when you gave me 1 of noblers village, all the others i either built them or worked for them.. before this started i had more ODA and more ODD then you .. best of luck to you in other worlds and real life.

Bcardi

I just want to say thanks for taking my advice in the mail. Now I won because you rage quit on Monday. We all knew you couldn't handle any attacks. Next time actually learn to fight and not internal your way to #1. Cause you didnt deserve it.

DeletedUser

Rawr Mode on 30.10. at 05:41
Its called get a bunch of attacks out and then worry about landing times. Or just go free for all since we are not worried about you defending.

Please rage quit on Monday so I can win the bet. Thanks.

Rawr Mode on 30.10. at 05:44
: Ultimate Warrior today at 02:44
I have received 936 incomings from rawr and his tribemates, I ask for any support possible, I have incomings to every village, therefore could use support to every village...

there are no nobles so far, but hundreds of rams and axe attacks, support to any village would be very very welcome

From your forum. Please dont be scared.

Ultimate Warrior on 30.10. at 05:49
its called asking for support? I can handle, but the less losses the better ;)
I know you have asked for support in defences and attacks, frankly your just plain annoying.

Rawr Mode on 30.10. at 05:57
Are you mad or something? Or just worried? You are the #1 player in the world. You need to start acting like it.

Bcardi

Ultimate Warrior on 30.10. at 11:18
more likely this fight would be fun :)
2 good players
UW.

Rawr Mode on 30.10. at 11:18
will see :)

forgot about it :lol:

DeletedUser

I just want to say thanks for taking my advice in the mail. Now I won because you rage quit on Monday. We all knew you couldn't handle any attacks. Next time actually learn to fight and not internal your way to #1. Cause you didnt deserve it.

i don t remember i talked with u even on the mail :D

DeletedUser

this was me :)
GL

lol i dont have 4 co/players and i had just brought bcardi on the day you attacked, talk about bad timing :lol:

none the less like i said. we both took damage but it was rather pointless as it was only you lol

anyways best of luck on other worlds and real life ^^

DeletedUser67666

Hello UW.

I don't really want to say "I told you so" but I will say it.

I told you that this'll happen sooner or later but you guys had to do it.

Since you pressed "delete" Good luck on your new world.

It was good while it lasted.

DeletedUser

y the world is no fun anymore.

time to be a bit more creative. this has already been used by Pacman. the defense count you posted is weak hardly 20 nukes for 70 villages . based on your own posts i am going to jump on the bandwagon and say the same, you ran away from fight.

DeletedUser

time to be a bit more creative. this has already been used by Pacman. the defense count you posted is weak hardly 20 nukes for 70 villages . based on your own posts i am going to jump on the bandwagon and say the same, you ran away from fight.

he didnt expect so much resistance.

like i told my tribe, he was banking on them selling me out and that failed and when the counters started to come back at him, he simply couldnt handle the pressure.

they even had allies get involved on me from the get go, so really is no excuse.

then again i could post reports to make myself look good to but that would compromise alot of what is currently going on. so ill just be quiet about that :lol:

DeletedUser

he didnt expect so much resistance.

like i told my tribe, he was banking on them selling me out and that failed and when the counters started to come back at him, he simply couldnt handle the pressure.

they even had allies get involved on me from the get go, so really is no excuse.

then again i could post reports to make myself look good to but that would compromise alot of what is currently going on. so ill just be quiet about that :lol:

It's clear and obvious from his troop count he cannot defend unless very skilled in timing or he was counting on tribal support. 20 village defense is not hard to find and by his spread they are the one's with church. given his spread and church world this is fail strategy. a long fight where there is no clear winner is understandably boring however here it's clear he will lose out so it's just running away from a fight beside by skimming over the thread to me it seems the fight has been hardly few days long.

DeletedUser102061

Honestly i was shocked seeing the account being deleted. I wanted to have some fun attacking/defending , no matter if i loose i will be enjoying my time playing. Honestly i was waiting for this period long time ago ( from the beginning of the world ) cz this is the real tribalwars. Also was annoyed seeing random havoc talking about me like that :/ he was my moral basher even before i merged with UW i trusted him and didn't even thought that he had that bad feelings about me . Well it is my first #1 account it was a great experience lot of things to learn ... But i am never afraid from fighting. I can't now play solo on the account cz i have school and do not want to loose my last year of it cz of a game.

Plus it is the first time i cannot find a good tribe to join , many tribes mass recruited for top positions and lastly W@rldz did that . Pacman was my 1st tribe to join when we will get close to each others but seeing them merging really shocked me ( I know how it feels loosing many exp. players )

Rawr mode i would like to play another world with you ( our times are perfect) ;) you was with the same tribe as me from the beginning of the world sited me many times when we was at Inc. remember ? We planned conquering the world together but i think UW hates you :p You will be rank one soon ;) ( btw you are the last Inc. member alive )

Nuke i know that you are working so hard improving the tribe when there was no leaders and i really appreciate this ( even if you did some bad things :D ) . Well i honestly hope you will be having fun in your new tribe ( you have more time to spend building your villas ) cz every thing should be organized.

Uw you are a great player , but university and work , didn't allow you to show that .

I know lot of players criticized my merge with UW but real life comes first , maybe i do not deserve rank one , but once reached we could defend it and that is what i am proud with.

Also learned not to join a church world again :p

DeletedUser

1. Time to get out my unreformed pirate pom-poms out
2. Who didn't see this coming?
3. Stop blaming everyone else
4. We told you so
5. Lol