Orly? Ohyeah!

• Thread starter DeletedUser80599
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Why can't T just declare on -MM- damn it.

EDIT: Gotta love Mike's love to the new OHYEAH recruits aye? (Real morale booster for the tribe)

DeletedUser

The main attacks were landing and he sniped them all, he was the only one doing anything significant and the only one under real heavy fire

So how is it he has more ODD on the day he leaves than before ? He left when the bulk of attacks were due to be landing. At the end of the day he couldn't handle the attacks so he left

DeletedUser

saurabh best player ? i highly doubt that you don't know some of the other players.

How many top players leave once they get a few conquers and main attacks start landing ? hmm not so much a top player is he. I acknowledge he has done well but it's easy when others nuke some villages for you and the villages aren't stacked around you, the hardest part is now recapping, pre nobling sorting through attacks ect

To be fair, I think he could have defended the attacks but chose not to. From what I have heard, the guy was getting something inbetween 20-30 nobletrains, hundreds of nukes and thousands of fakes incoming a day and owning them all. On top of that he conquered 30 enemy MoM villages. To put that in perspective, thats 1/3 of ohyeahs conquers, and he left yesterday. If you were in his position, I highly doubt you would even be 5 down, even after a day of quitting considering you are a player who has supposedly lost more than that just through neglecting sits.

So how is it he has more ODD on the day he leaves than before ? He left when the bulk of attacks were due to be landing. At the end of the day he couldn't handle the attacks so he left

Simple, because no-one was on the account to dodge anymore.

DeletedUser

To be fair, I think he could have defended the attacks but chose not to. From what I have heard, the guy was getting something inbetween 20-30 nobletrains, hundreds of nukes and thousands of fakes incoming a day and owning them all. On top of that he conquered 30 enemy MoM villages. To put that in perspective, thats 1/3 of ohyeahs conquers, and he left yesterday. If you were in his position, I highly doubt you would even be 5 down, even after a day of quitting considering you are a player who has supposedly lost more than that just through neglecting sits.

Simple, because no-one was on the account to dodge anymore.

Neglecting sits ? :lol: hardly if i sat someone i sniped what was snipeable, although i would like to know which accounts i have neglected, i won't sit infront of my computer for hours at a time to play this game, i have more important things to do and if i can't find a sitter thats not my fault.

EDIT: Gotta love Mike's love to the new OHYEAH recruits aye? (Real morale booster for the tribe)

I like some of the new recruits, people that leave when it gets tough and ditch the account without giving time to get a new player for, no i don't like someone who does that would you ? Cindy i know him from old worlds. All the other recruits are fine.

DeletedUser

lol mere logic is a radio now is it? I'm merely saying what I'd do if I led NoHaul and they wanted war, look at the map, you'll understand ;)
If that's what you'd really do, then no wonder one tribe already collapsed under your reign :icon_sad:

There's a saying among chess players: "a sucker saw he could check, so he checked".

DeletedUser

If that's what you'd really do, then no wonder one tribe already collapsed under your reign :icon_sad:

There's a saying among chess players: "a sucker saw he could check, so he checked".

It didn't collapse, a lot of our members are in a number of top tribes because of the work I did to make sure they got what they deserved, a number of events that took place in W56 with top tribes never would've taken place if I wasn't here.

I had a pretty little OHYEAH circ with there recent diplomacy updates.. I like what it had to say ;)

I gotta say, I'm glad I met a few people ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, then it's obvious why you think it's the best move for NoHaul to secure places in MoM for some key players and use everyone else as their tool. And if OHYEAH falls, take a few guys to MoM and sacrifice the rest. Like obviously Tutti leadership plans for their future, assuming they want to win with OHYEAH.

If everyone thought like that, this world would have already been closed and all would surrender to a rank 1 tribe.

I'm happy to inform you though, there is alternative leadership style - to do what's best for the tribe as a whole. And for leaders of this kind, such a proposition is just insulting.

I just seem to think higher of NoHaul leadership then you do. They are of course free to attack whoever they will, but last time they have proven the ability of planning more then 1 step forward.

DeletedUser101120

Well, then it's obvious why you think it's the best move for NoHaul to secure places in MoM for some key players and use everyone else as their tool. And if OHYEAH falls, take a few guys to MoM and sacrifice the rest. Like obviously Tutti leadership plans for their future, assuming they want to win with OHYEAH.

If everyone thought like that, this world would have already been closed and all would surrender to a rank 1 tribe.

I'm happy to inform you though, there is alternative leadership style - to do what's best for the tribe as a whole. And for leaders of this kind, such a proposition is just insulting.

I just seem to think higher of NoHaul leadership then you do. They are of course free to attack whoever they will, but last time they have proven the ability of planning more then 1 step forward.

Thats why i said they would go after [T]

DeletedUser

thats bullshit , dylan left after sniping over 15 trains in the OP, but he didnt give up because he cant continue, he left because he didnt feel like staying on anymore (therz a fine difference between the two if u can notice it), if he wanted to continue, he could have gone for quiet a while..

DeletedUser

thats bullshit , dylan left after sniping over 15 trains in the OP, but he didnt give up because he cant continue, he left because he didnt feel like staying on anymore (therz a fine difference between the two if u can notice it), if he wanted to continue, he could have gone for quiet a while..

15 trains :icon_eek: wow thats alot for an OP :icon_rolleyes:

At the end of the day he left because he couldn't handle the incomings

DeletedUser

15 trains :icon_eek: wow thats alot for an OP :icon_rolleyes:

At the end of the day he left because he couldn't handle the incomings

Having to fight alongside pricks was definitely a factor in my leaving albeit a small one.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: now now dont be angry because of what happened when you were just a little kid :icon_wink: Don king can't help it when he sees an opportunity he has to take it.

DeletedUser

fact remains that dylan was the biggest threat ... and if u think he quit cuz of incomings.. well ur just a poor judge of character

DeletedUser

Dylan was the biggest threat ? how do you work that out ? because he nobled the most in a short amount of time, that doesn't make him the biggest threat could he defend himself ? no he had to leave when the going got tough.

He didn't have the time to play = not enough time to tag and snipe ect

DeletedUser

he was online almost all the time till he left..i know this cuz we chat on skype.. and i know that he has time to snipe and recap and do all sorta crap cuz i was on the recieving end ... and he was sitting an account against me aswell...
now ssshh.. i have to sleep, have some work tomorrow ;)

just dont belittle a player who helped ohyeah a lot, doesnt reflect something gud about ur character .