Orly? Ohyeah!

• Thread starter DeletedUser80599
  • Start date

DeletedUser

he was online almost all the time till he left..i know this cuz we chat on skype.. and i know that he has time to snipe and recap and do all sorta crap cuz i was on the recieving end ... and he was sitting an account against me aswell...
now ssshh.. i have to sleep, have some work tomorrow ;)

just dont belittle a player who helped ohyeah a lot, doesnt reflect something gud about ur character .

Yes and he didn't ask for a sitter and when he did he was sat, it's his own fault he stayed up so late playing this game, if he hadn't been such a bastard earlier on he wouldn't have had as many people wanting to rim him.

It's easy to play for 4 days and leave when you have villages full of troops.

What does it say about him that he announces on here before telling the tribe he is leaving then dumps the sit with the duke of ohyeah and doesn't even give the tribe that took him in any time to get a new player, i think it says more about him running again than it does anything else.

DeletedUser

Thanks Kid, you dont have to listen to this village idiot though.

Don King was born in Cleveland, Ohio. After dropping out of Kent State University, he ran an illegal bookmaking operation, and was charged for killing two men in separate incidents 13 years apart. The first was determined to be justifiable homicide after it was found that King shot Hillary Brown in the back and killed him while he was attempting to rob one of King's gambling houses.[1] King was convicted of second degree murder for the second killing in 1966 after he was found guilty of stomping to death an employee, Sam Garrett, who owed him $600.[1]

[wikipedia]

What a person you role yourself after in skype chats and in the forums.

To people who have no idea what the don king post was about, allow me to elaborate (im not going to go into too much detail):

Supposedly don king went to the same school as me about 6 years ago for about a month. Around the same time, I got in a fight where I got battered (long story short, I didnt fight back). Donkey Kong claims he organised this fight. The thing is, Ive pretty much forgotten about that incident. Heck, I dont even recognise mike from his name or his skype profile picture. I had nothing against him then. I honestly couldnt care less if the mini digestive was a prick. I dont hold grudges, especially to people I dont know. The thing is, even before I knew who Mike was, the biscuit was still stale to my mouth. I instinctively disliked the self professed Don King and his arrogant diatribes, mainly focused on other players in the tribe. I remember once when I was transferred a sit (istallion) from Ken P (the account biscuit plays). I took it as a last minute resort as no-one in the tribe was willing to put their hand up and sit frontline attacks. I was sitting 2 accounts at the time (betsy09 and lord KTA (for a while into it)) and for those who know the war well know that they are among the most heavily attacked accounts in the tribe which both had trains incoming. On top of that I also had my own account saurabh with several trains incoming. He told me to send a train and I forgot to. When he got back, he went on a rage trip against me for about 20 minutes. I think he expected me to be some kind of superman, to defend 3 frontline accounts whilst sending these attacks.

Beyond that though, Mike bro you obviously have something against me. I did a lot of work for ohyeah during the MoM war, a helluva lot more than you did and that is something that even you cant deny. Even though I was a frontliner, I sat more accounts and defended on them better than you. This isnt a contest though and Im not going to make it into one. I will say one thing though, I did not quit because I couldnt handle it, I quitted because I wanted to. Because I wanted to get a 1st in my Chemistry degree, because I wanted to have more of a social life, because I wanted to fight next to people who could pull their own weight instead of just making snide comments on the sidelines. I could have easily continued and MoMs op would have failed, it was failing because I put a lot of time into making the first half of it fail. The snipes for the second half happened to come after I quit (I generally try to keep about 7-8 hours infront of my incoming trains so it just worked out that the last half wasnt sniped). I put a lot of time into dodging several thousand attacks and you couldnt believe how annoying that is. People, including yourself, shied away from sitting my account because of the hard work it was. So I pulled allnighters, sniped/stacked over 50 trains and took 30 villages (which was around 35-40% of ohyeahs total conquers against MoM before I left. I did this all without a coplayer, without account sitters a lot of the time (though thanks to anyone who did sit my account, even if you screwed up a little (I dont blame ya tbh...it was a nasty account to sit)). Thats 80 village difference that was essentially saved by me. I didnt dump the account either full of untagged and unsniped trains, I left it with about 8 hours advance sniping, all tagged incomings, most troops intact. What baron wants to do with the account is up to him, it was only a meatbag account for the core ohyeah players anyway and I knew this forewell in advance. I was expected to lose badly, but to buy time for OHYEAH.

Anyways, Im talking too much. You honestly arent worth this amount of writing. Just look above at the last two pages, justifies just about everything I think about you. As for me quitting, Im sorry brah. RL > TW and I made a choice. It wasnt a case of being overwhelmed, that I wasnt. It was a case of having the entire frontline behind me (sherry, betsy thinking about it etc.) quit and me being a K from support. It was me not being able to get a sitter and getting harrassed by players like yourself on skype. It was me not going to a party because I decided instead to snipe a train. Same with one of my lectures. It just wasnt worth it. TW is just a game, my life is life. Thats all there is to it.

EDIT: actually Mike, forum and skype evidence says that I asked for a sitter pretty much any time I was afk for more than 2 hours

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks Kid, you dont have to listen to this village idiot though.

[wikipedia]

What a person you role yourself after in skype chats and in the forums.

To people who have no idea what the don king post was about, allow me to elaborate (im not going to go into too much detail):

Supposedly don king went to the same school as me about 6 years ago for about a month. Around the same time, I got in a fight where I got battered (long story short, I didnt fight back). Donkey Kong claims he organised this fight. The thing is, Ive pretty much forgotten about that incident. Heck, I dont even recognise mike from his name or his skype profile picture. I had nothing against him then. I honestly couldnt care less if the mini digestive was a prick. I dont hold grudges, especially to people I dont know. The thing is, even before I knew who Mike was, the biscuit was still stale to my mouth. I instinctively disliked the self professed Don King and his arrogant diatribes, mainly focused on other players in the tribe. I remember once when I was transferred a sit (istallion) from Ken P (the account biscuit plays). I took it as a last minute resort as no-one in the tribe was willing to put their hand up and sit frontline attacks. I was sitting 2 accounts at the time (betsy09 and lord KTA (for a while into it)) and for those who know the war well know that they are among the most heavily attacked accounts in the tribe which both had trains incoming. On top of that I also had my own account saurabh with several trains incoming. He told me to send a train and I forgot to. When he got back, he went on a rage trip against me for about 20 minutes. I think he expected me to be some kind of superman, to defend 3 frontline accounts whilst sending these attacks.

Beyond that though, Mike bro you obviously have something against me. I did a lot of work for ohyeah during the MoM war, a helluva lot more than you did and that is something that even you cant deny. Even though I was a frontliner, I sat more accounts and defended on them better than you. This isnt a contest though and Im not going to make it into one. I will say one thing though, I did not quit because I couldnt handle it, I quitted because I wanted to. Because I wanted to get a 1st in my Chemistry degree, because I wanted to have more of a social life, because I wanted to fight next to people who could pull their own weight instead of just making snide comments on the sidelines. I could have easily continued and MoMs op would have failed, it was failing because I put a lot of time into making the first half of it fail. The snipes for the second half happened to come after I quit (I generally try to keep about 7-8 hours infront of my incoming trains so it just worked out that the last half wasnt sniped). I put a lot of time into dodging several thousand attacks and you couldnt believe how annoying that is. People, including yourself, shied away from sitting my account because of the hard work it was. So I pulled allnighters, sniped/stacked over 50 trains and took 30 villages (which was around 35-40% of ohyeahs total conquers against MoM before I left. I did this all without a coplayer, without account sitters a lot of the time (though thanks to anyone who did sit my account, even if you screwed up a little (I dont blame ya tbh...it was a nasty account to sit)). Thats 80 village difference that was essentially saved by me. I didnt dump the account either full of untagged and unsniped trains, I left it with about 8 hours advance sniping, all tagged incomings, most troops intact. What baron wants to do with the account is up to him, it was only a meatbag account for the core ohyeah players anyway and I knew this forewell in advance. I was expected to lose badly, but to buy time for OHYEAH.

Anyways, Im talking too much. You honestly arent worth this amount of writing. Just look above at the last two pages, justifies just about everything I think about you. As for me quitting, Im sorry brah. RL > TW and I made a choice. It wasnt a case of being overwhelmed, that I wasnt. It was a case of having the entire frontline behind me (sherry, betsy thinking about it etc.) quit and me being a K from support. It was me not being able to get a sitter and getting harrassed by players like yourself on skype. It was me not going to a party because I decided instead to snipe a train. Same with one of my lectures. It just wasnt worth it. TW is just a game, my life is life. Thats all there is to it.

EDIT: actually Mike, forum and skype evidence says that I asked for a sitter pretty much any time I was afk for more than 2 hours

Mike is a d**k and bully guys....if you hate mike, anyone and everyone send reals at him regardless of your tribe. People like him spoil TW. FACT! Lets he how real good he is....hes probably a 10 year old with anger issues and tbh not many friends.

DeletedUser

Don king :lol: do i have to spell it out to you the only reason i said that is because :

Donald "Don" King (born August 20, 1931) is an American boxing promoter particularly known for his hairstyle and flamboyant personality.

I can wiki quote too.

To be honest if you can't send 2 attacks and thats all it was on the istallion sit then why take it ? if you didn't log in you may aswell have said no i won't take it, so basically you never really took the sit if you didn't resend 2 attacks cause well no incomings on it and only a reports folder to click and hit resend is not exactly hard so you never really sat it if you didn't check that.

You defended better than me on sits ? how can you say that ? i sniped what could be sniped all trains that were incoming and had troops available to snipe were sniped. I also nobled and nuked on other accounts.

If you were willing to stay up and snipe thats your problem thats also what tribemates are for and seeing how you never asked for night sitters you can't blame anyone but yourself for a lack of social life.
I have defended against thousands of attacks before and dodging yeah can be annoying but not really all that annoying if you do it properly. If you are online more to sit accounts thats not my problem. I tend to take a sit as soon as i log on in a morning till i leave then sometimes later on if one is needed.

I don't have something against you, i just don't like people who mess the tribe about, you left without giving time to get a new player in, you left whilst under heavy attack.

The only thing i have against you is you used to smell when you sat next to me in maths, other than that i don't remember what you look like either i never even knew you from your name on skype until you said you lived in the same town for a while then i remembered who you were after i asked a couple of questions.

Thanks for pointing out i am Ken P i think most people in MoM might have had a guess it was me after i sent them nice mails with songs in :lol:

DeletedUser

Mike is a d**k and bully guys....if you hate mike, anyone and everyone send reals at him regardless of your tribe. People like him spoil TW. FACT! Lets he how real good he is....hes probably a 10 year old with anger issues and tbh not many friends.

Send me incomings if you like bigjay hell its not hard to attack an account that is leaving :lol:
I bully guys ? how do you work that out you don't know me.

DeletedUser

To be honest if you can't send 2 attacks and thats all it was on the istallion sit then why take it ? if you didn't log in you may aswell have said no i won't take it, so basically you never really took the sit if you didn't resend 2 attacks cause well no incomings on it and only a reports folder to click and hit resend is not exactly hard so you never really sat it if you didn't check that.

I did log in and watched it, I tagged the 200 or so incomings it got after I sent the attacks about 2 hours later. I took a village on it. So I didnt do nothing on it, contrary to what you think. I only took it after you raged on skype about no-one wanted to sit the account and threatened to not take any sits anymore if you didnt get a sitter for it. It wasnt something I particularly wanted to do because I was busy, but I was willing to take one for the tribe.

If you were willing to stay up and snipe thats your problem thats also what tribemates are for and seeing how you never asked for night sitters you can't blame anyone but yourself for a lack of social life.
I have defended against thousands of attacks before and dodging yeah can be annoying but not really all that annoying if you do it properly. If you are online more to sit accounts thats not my problem. I tend to take a sit as soon as i log on in a morning till i leave then sometimes later on if one is needed.

saurabh001 on 05.11.2011 at 07:15
I need someone to tag my account for 4 hours whilst I get some sleep.

Thanks

Saurabh001

Even though the forums have since been cleared up supposedly, theres one of the many sit requests I made on the forums. If you notice, that one was at 6am my time because I couldnt get a sitter before that time after asking on skype and in the forums several times. I made them every day both on forums and skype. You didnt read them, not my fault. I even asked you a few times (of course I was refused every time), but yea...players like anton and nick the strong and to a lesser extent betsy and coffee and a few others :), sat me every night during the war whilst I caught a few winks.

I don't have something against you, i just don't like people who mess the tribe about, you left without giving time to get a new player in, you left whilst under heavy attack.

I didnt mess the tribe about, I was there as a meatbag. I was told that when I joined, basically I would soak up attacks. My account did its job and is still doing it. I gave it to baron as a permasit. As for getting a new player, please try getting a new player for an account that has 8k incomings and is 5 million points. Actually, whilst you are at it, try talking to the players in ohyeah who are trying to get cos and how long they have tried and failed to do that. For some its weeks and months. I gave the account as a permasit, I think thats by far the kindest thing I could have done. Better than dumping it.

Any particular reason to assume that? :icon_eek:

I was basically told this by baronvonward. I was rejected from ohyeah originally because I was too far away. Only accepted because the MoM war was coming and I could draw fire.

Beyond that, I would like to add salt to the wound. You insulted your own tribemates (others as well as myself) on the publics, thats low bro. Baron, please keep a leash on your troll.

DeletedUser

I did log in and watched it, I tagged the 200 or so incomings it got after I sent the attacks about 2 hours later. I took a village on it. So I didnt do nothing on it, contrary to what you think. I only took it after you raged on skype about no-one wanted to sit the account and threatened to not take any sits anymore if you didnt get a sitter for it. It wasnt something I particularly wanted to do because I was busy, but I was willing to take one for the tribe.

saurabh001 on 05.11.2011 at 07:15
I need someone to tag my account for 4 hours whilst I get some sleep.

Thanks

Saurabh001

Even though the forums have since been cleared up supposedly, theres one of the many sit requests I made on the forums. I made them every day both on forums and skype. You didnt read them, not my fault. I even asked you a few times (of course I was refused every time), but yea...players like anton and nick the strong and to a lesser extent betsy and coffee, sat me every night during the war whilst I caught a few winks.

I didnt mess the tribe about, I was there as a meatbag. I was told that when I joined, basically I would soak up attacks. My account did its job and is still doing it. I gave it to baron as a permasit. As for getting a new player, please try getting a new player for an account that has 8k incomings and is 5 million points. Actually, whilst you are at it, try talking to the players in ohyeah who are trying to get cos and how long they have tried and failed to do that. For some its weeks and months. I gave the account as a permasit, I think thats by far the kindest thing I could have done. Better than dumping it.

I was basically told this by baronvonward. I was rejected from ohyeah originally because I was too far away. Only accepted because the MoM war was coming and I could draw fire.

when you say you took a village, you sent a train from next door to a village i sent the nukes for, so really not hard at all. That account could have had 4-5 villages taken that day.

Yeah i said i won't take sits if nobody else takes it there was a few people online so someone should take it. I don't see why i should have to stay infront of my computer just because people staying online won't take the sit.

End of the day you brought the attacks on yourself then when it got tough you couldn't handle the hole you had dug, your ladder was too short to climb out so you just let it go and gave up.

I think you will find if you can handle my banter and i get along with people i am a great person to be friends with, ask paolo,workn,homeburner

DeletedUser

when you say you took a village, you sent a train from next door to a village i sent the nukes for, so really not hard at all. That account could have had 4-5 villages taken that day.

It would have had 0 if I hadnt have sat it. Instead it had 2. I suppose thats my fault then. Carmander was awake anyway and would have stacked/retaken them as I believe he subsequently did.

Yeah i said i won't take sits if nobody else takes it there was a few people online so someone should take it. I don't see why i should have to stay infront of my computer just because people staying online won't take the sit.

I did not say yes originally because I knew I was too busy and already had 2 sits and my own account. I said yes because you were a whining like a baby which doesnt get its way.

End of the day you brought the attacks on yourself then when it got tough you couldn't handle the hole you had dug, your ladder was too short to climb out so you just let it go and gave up.

I brought the attacks on myself by being a frontline ohyeah player? I was the biggest target in the most vunerable part of ohyeah. Of course I was going to get the most incomings, it was very little personal and a lot of business. I didnt dig a hole or climb a ladder, what I did was agree to be an ohyeah meatbag. I knew I was going to lose. Try defending against the top tribe, and whilst you are at it do that with pretty much no support and a continent from the tribe surrounded by a border with MoM of around 3 continents. We were actually going to quit the game in haul! (the original owner and I were both sick of TW and had other stuff to do in RL), but I wanted a little crack at MoM before I left. I chose to have that crack at MoM in ohyeah, even with the knowledge of how OHYEAH treated me.

DeletedUser

Ermm i took one of those villages so it still would have had 1 :icon_wink:
Doesn't matter if he retook them killing the troops and nobling them was more important.

No you brought the attacks on yourself cause of your attitude on here and how you thought you were soo good

I have defended my account against the number one tribe (300 mill v 6.8) on my own whilst supporting my friend and on 3 frontlines but that was on another world.

DeletedUser

Ermm i took one of those villages so it still would have had 1 :icon_wink:
Doesn't matter if he retook them killing the troops and nobling them was more important.

actually, I took 2...you might have taken an extra one for all I know, but after you came back and complained, I sent the train.

No you brought the attacks on yourself cause of your attitude on here and how you thought you were soo good

Never have ever said I was a good player. I have however said I was a bad player quite a few times:

ex.1:

Never said I wasnt. I dont rate myself a good player.

Please stop making stuff up.

DeletedUser

actually, I took 2...you might have taken an extra one for all I know, but after you came back and complained, I sent the train.

Never have ever said I was a good player. I have however said I was a bad player quite a few times:

ex.1:

Please stop making stuff up.

No i took the one next door then resent nobles to the one you were supposed to take, there was only 1 you took and thats with a full train, there were 2 nobles you were supposed to resend. So yeah you took 1.

Not really making stuff up your attitude and posts way back were what made you disliked and got you the incomings then you run away after 4 days :icon_rolleyes: Hence why people in MoM were waiting to rim you a third time and have succeeded in removing you from the account, through their pressure congrats you lasted 4 days.

DeletedUser

This is true, your position was extremely hard to defend, as it usually is for an isolated player.

But you were not a meatshield, neither for me nor for the rest of the tribe. A meatshield doesn't get supported where he asks for it, doesn't have the account sat etc.

You seem to have a beef with Mike, I stay off from that because its not my business. But don't demonize the tribe, I don't think it's deserved.

Beyond that, I would like to add salt to the wound. You insulted your own tribemates (others as well as myself) on the publics, thats low bro. Baron, please keep a leash on your troll.
Where did I do that?

DeletedUser74275

even with the knowledge of how OHYEAH treated me.

i was going to stay out of this, especially since you and mike have a real life happening that frankly shouldve never made it on here so shame on you both :icon_neutral:

but seriously why are you behaving like such a martyr all of a sudden?

as for your personal achievements:-
you was conquering an inactive account in MoM, correct? :icon_idea:

MoM were keeping you at arms length while you publically poked fun at them about this....

MoM decided to put you out of business because you was about to face a full wrath of attention you had been asking for

i dont remember you asking for permanent support threads, so in a way, you was going kamikaze no matter what

you did alright and at least actively gave a go at what u could, but the pattern that is forming is the general inactivty of the former CODE crowd...the list of former codes quitting is increasing all the time

this war was rushed through recruitment, and unfortunately, the former code players are the victims of this war, both mom and ohyeah cores are unscathed and will be, for a long long time

DeletedUser

Having to fight alongside pricks was definitely a factor in my leaving albeit a small one.

Hypocrite is such an ugly word

DeletedUser

Massive wall of text is massive <3.

DeletedUser

Try defending against the top tribe, and whilst you are at it do that with pretty much no support and a continent from the tribe surrounded by a border with MoM of around 3 continents. (...) I chose to have that crack at MoM in ohyeah, even with the knowledge of how OHYEAH treated me.
6 days before the war was declared everyone was supposed to provide a list of villages to cover. And every frontline player did that, but you ignored.

I had to ask you again for a second time and you sent me back a list of... 10 villages. Saying you are fine.

Guess who told me to look up your villages and get deff rolling even if you ignore request - BVW. The same guy you now accuse for making you a meatshield.

Seriously, I have no clue why are you that hostile in comments against the whole tribe.

You also know what I think about arguing over externals, so I will now take a break from this thread.

DeletedUser

I apologise, was a bit too harsh to ohyeah, was just a certain minority of players like mike who make me see the bad in it. I did submit some villages to baron for support which he told me to give lists to 2 players of a certain amount of villages. I believe I asked for about 20-30 vital villages on frontlines as I didnt want to draw support away. I got some of the support that I asked for but not all. Some player sent me 1D to each in quarter D vills when I was hoping for at least 3 and some werent sent to at all. You can call it what you want, but i wouldnt have been in the tribe as a tribemate, thats why I was rejected the first time. I was useful to soak up fire and was told so when I joined. The D was never the problem. I myself was a huge turtle and handling the incoming fine on the frontline due to me stacking my own front in strategic places

DeletedUser

Dudes..... can we get back to the unicorns, stats and funny banter? Anyone got funny reports to post? If not, I'll have to start posting my own failures :D

Dylan did a great job with his position and put up a good fight. He then left. That should be the end of that....