Orly? Ohyeah!

• Thread starter DeletedUser80599
  • Start date

DeletedUser74275

Dudes..... can we get back to the unicorns, stats and funny banter? Anyone got funny reports to post? If not, I'll have to start posting my own failures :D

funny banter - this thread has had none :icon_neutral:, just a bunch of people unable to switch the sarcasm off for one minute, sarcasm isnt funny

lets hope the funny reports are better also as the last= fail

ask knifetoagunfight if he has any good reports from me :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tazecca

funny banter - this thread has had none :icon_neutral:, just a bunch of people unable to switch the sarcasm off for one minute, sarcasm isnt funny

lets hope the funny reports are better also as the last= fail

ask knifetoagunfight if he has any good reports from me :icon_wink:

You are so cool and good :|

DeletedUser

So we're back to regular mud throwing, good, now I can ignore the thread again :)

DeletedUser

Friends not neccessarily, but why not respectful opponents.

Frankly, I'm much dissappointed with the level of debate provided by rank 1 tribe.

We'll be stuck in this war for months, how about not making externals the most moronic way of spending a free time? Just a humble suggestion :)

DeletedUser

Send me incomings if you like bigjay hell its not hard to attack an account that is leaving :lol:
I bully guys ? how do you work that out you don't know me.

I have birdys here, there and everywhere and from personal belief and reading your conversations with nemesis, i class you as a bully. PLus, what contact i have had with you as been extremely hostile, made by your unholy posts and "hidden" identity.

Ermm i took one of those villages so it still would have had 1 :icon_wink:
Doesn't matter if he retook them killing the troops and nobling them was more important.

No you brought the attacks on yourself cause of your attitude on here and how you thought you were soo good

I have defended my account against the number one tribe (300 mill v 6.8) on my own whilst supporting my friend and on 3 frontlines but that was on another world.

The thing is dylan is good and has proven it in a past. So dont even get me started.

On the other hand, stop trying to d**k measure when tbh, with some crappy stat 300 mil verse 7 mil or whatever...hardly impressive? i wonder if youre still there?

Just another load of Ohyeah hot air.....i think youve drunk too much kool aid, you old goat!

dare i say i tackled a trillion point tribe only being 20 mill and grow to somewhere near 27 mill...i think not.

Dudes..... can we get back to the unicorns, stats and funny banter? Anyone got funny reports to post? If not, I'll have to start posting my own failures :D

Dylan did a great job with his position and put up a good fight. He then left. That should be the end of that....

Big whoop, doesnt matter why he quit, the fact is he did quit and whilst he was active he was one hell of a fighter. Best performance from an ohyeah warrior to date!

DeletedUser

Stats! :)

[spoil]
unledfyo.jpg
[/spoil]

Good job guys on hitting 200 difference. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser101547

Why is it MoM are giving compliments to OHYEAH or at least to nemisis where as all that OHYEAH seems to be able to do here is have digs at each other? (mike and Nem.)

Says a lot about the kind of people in each tribe where we are able to give credit due even to a player who has done his best to flame us in the past but we are still able to recognise a good effort and compliment rather then hold on to petty grudges and enter into flame wars and ego displays.

OHYEAH did a good job of keeping their internal problems away from the forums in the past, try and go back to that again. You had a lot more respect before you started posting walls of rubbish about the in's and outs of what went on internally.

DeletedUser

I'm always going to be confused as to why we consider it a good effort, I mean come on how many days did it go? I can understand real life issues taking you away from the game but you gotta recognize it before you spout your mouth off about being able to handle it.

DeletedUser

Says a lot about the kind of people in each tribe (...)
I don't get it, what does Mike's and Nem's RL issue that somehow made its way to externals say about the "kind of" 59 other people in OHYEAH that most of the time don't even bother posting here?

You're basically saying we are of a worse "kind of people" then you, and you're still trying to convince everyone how respectful tribe you are.

Well mkay. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser101547

@AOL - True that.

@ mac2in - Whether only 2 bad posters or 61 it doesn't matter as they are still posting as representitives of OHYEAH. If someones being a doosh on the externals that image spreads to the whole tribe. We should know we had plenty of them at start up and we still wear their reputation long after they have gone. It isn't fair nor right but unfortunatly that is they way it goes.

DeletedUser

@AOL - True that.

@ mac2in - Whether only 2 bad posters or 61 it doesn't matter as they are still posting as representitives of OHYEAH. If someones being a doosh on the externals that image spreads to the whole tribe. We should know we had plenty of them at start up and we still wear their reputation long after they have gone. It isn't fair nor right but unfortunatly that is they way it goes.

So mom as a whole are jerks end of story

DeletedUser

@AOL - True that.

Who started this whole concept of "one person represents EVERYONE in his tribe on the externals"?

Do you seriously believe this, or just say it in a weak attempt to make an entire tribe look bad because of one of its members stumble?

I think any sane person with the ability to think can see that an individual, no matter what tribe he's in, can always have his OWN opinion that doesnt reflect the ENTIRE tribe.

DeletedUser

momul.png

24hr
Side 1:
Tribes: MoM
Side 2:
Tribes: OHYEAH

Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 103
Side 2: 12
Difference: 91

Keep it up MoM.

DeletedUser

Who started this whole concept of "one person represents EVERYONE in his tribe on the externals"?

Do you seriously believe this, or just say it in a weak attempt to make an entire tribe look bad because of one of its members stumble?

I think any sane person with the ability to think can see that an individual, no matter what tribe he's in, can always have his OWN opinion that doesnt reflect the ENTIRE tribe.

Doesn't matter how sane you are.
It's a negative feedback (not the same as biology, mind) mechanism. If you have a bad experience with one thing, you are then afraid/stereotype/superimpose the event that you had onto events with others that haven't happened yet;
Like for instance, people that don't want to a certain activity because the last time they did it, it went wrong.

It's a simple concept really.
In that case, if one MoM/Ohyeah member is a jerk, then you can easily colour the rest of them the same, especially in the easily biased human brain. There's obviously a lot of other factors that come into play, like how well you know certain members, their attitude before they joined, etc.

But at the end of the day, if there is a bad seed and that bad seed takes their personal arguments public and makes a real mess of it and then goes on a tyrant rampage, etc, everyone comes down to two simple conclusions:
1) I wouldn't want to be friends with that guy/want him in my tribe/ever work with him (pick which apply)
2) That tribe (or in effect their leadership) must condone this sort of thing as that person hasn't been removed yet or told to shut up. (Humans, as a social construct, expect some privacy/manners in front of others, hence the talk about people "whining" all the time.)

And boom, there's bias created. It's like if an employee of a shop is a jerk to you; try as hard as you will, you will always approach the shop with anger. It's a basic human reaction.

The most obvious example I can give to you is extremists of any group; political or religious or ethical or whatever. You should know the story there and how that influences how you see others with the same, albeit less extreme beliefs.

In a perfect world - it wouldn't matter. Your opinion would be your own. However, we live in socially diverse and complex groups, and especially on this game work in groups. As many people point out ironically when someone complains that it's not a fair 1v1;

It's Tribal wars. You're in a group, hence whenever you open your mouth to speak (metaphorically as you type it out), anything you put will have some sort of rebound consequence on your tribe in terms of opinion of it. Like if a religious extremist makes a comment or does something, it has a negative affect for the whole of that religion, even if 95% of it aren't associated with that extremist side.

Meh.

Tazecca

I don't get it, what does Mike's and Nem's RL issue that somehow made its way to externals say about the "kind of" 59 other people in OHYEAH that most of the time don't even bother posting here?

You're basically saying we are of a worse "kind of people" then you, and you're still trying to convince everyone how respectful tribe you are.

Well mkay. :icon_rolleyes:

Apologies but i have never once tried to say what a respectfull tribe we are. Personally i have respect for anyone that earns it, Untill then if i see someone making a moronic and idiotic comment then im perfectly inclined to reply with whateve level of respect i feel neccesary.

"Mudflinging" is a form of debate. If you want the Formal debate found in the House of Commons (officially), or other such forums, then join a debating society. Personally i would enjoy a good debate too, but what is their to debate. Mom is kicking OHYEAH's arse in stats right now. I am 100% sure if stats were reversed your players would be 10x as tedious.

DeletedUser74275

your players would be 10x as tedious.

why would we be 10x more tedious than MoM?

are we ten times more annoying? / ten times more arrogant? = just wondering how you get to that? Our war wins and the lack of bashing on the other side in both of those events leads me to believe youre just making your own mind up and youre quite wrong.

have you heard of stereotyping? youre doing just that because of 1 outspoken poster

grats to MoM for continuing to do well in this war in nobling out the players who have quit, MoM really do act on those accounts in a flash