Special Dedication

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I know this may or may not deal with any of us, but I think its due. See with the way our world has become in RL, there are alot of people that dont get the gratitude they Deserve.

I know its not all there faults as they are merely following orders, this goes out to everyone that is either currently serving or have served in there own Armed Forces.

See the main reason I am posting this, and some of the flamers will prolly come on here like they always do and try to say all kinds of things that shouldnt be said.

Before you come on here and even try to troll this, you are not human and you dont care so stuff it. If you cant be nice dont say it.

Now the reason I am posting this, I have a young man in my tribe that is currently in the Military. Young man, early 20s hes been deployed and back. Hes currently miles away from home and cant be home for the holidays.

Thats got to literally suck as i have been there myself in my younger years, I really understand what hes going thru.

So with all said, this is a DEDICATION to everyone that serves in Armed forces, I dont care if they are USA, Britain, or where ever. Im sure all have at one point had someone they loved serving that couldnt come home for this or that.

Anways
stock-photo-8650814-military-salute.jpg
to all that are going thru this.

My feelings go out to all, and this a dedication to them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBMT3OMEPwk&feature=related

DeletedUser

Is this TW related?

I do not see it in that case.

Yes it is, I have a mate in my tribe right now that This was sent for him. Im sure alot of other players have family in the military aswell that are in the same boat.

GO away troll, you have no heart. Apparently you cant read either as i said in my original post Before you come on here and even try to troll this, you are not human and you dont care so stuff it. If you cant be nice dont say it.

Of course you are the fool that did it, omg people these days

DeletedUser92671

I think its related enough to atleast be in the General Discussion.

Id like it to stay simple cause it shows that amongst all the arguing on these forums there are actually people on this game who make friends and care for others.

Ive lost 5 friends to the army, me and scrappy dont always see eye to eye on these forums, but its good to see theres a real person there who shares atleast some of the same feelings i do, not just an alias i argue you with from time to time about who has the better tribe and what not.

**mods if you think this is irrelevant to TW, please can you just move it to general discussion and not delete, this probably applies to alot of people on this game,
in my tribe alone their are 1 or 2 armed forces young men, and i have a small member count..

DeletedUser

Yes it is, I have a mate in my tribe right now that This was sent for him. Im sure alot of other players have family in the military aswell that are in the same boat.

GO away troll, you have no heart. Apparently you cant read either as i said in my original post Before you come on here and even try to troll this, you are not human and you dont care so stuff it. If you cant be nice dont say it.

Of course you are the fool that did it, omg people these days

Your obv. American and have NO understanding what so ever about how other countires feel about american troops.

(No im not one of those who burn american flags in Tv)

DeletedUser

Your obv. American and have NO understanding what so ever about how other countires feel about american troops.

(No im not one of those who burn american flags in Tv)

Now thats being biased, I have never said where I am from and I even said other countries. I know britain was in the wars aswell with the USA against osama and them. Both countries lost men in it. so please get your head out of your ass and go away. I prolly should have put this under General and I am sorry. But for a troll like henrik to come on here and spout off his big mouth of which he has no clue about pisses me off.

DeletedUser

Now thats being biased, I have never said where I am from and I even said other countries. I know britain was in the wars aswell with the USA against osama and them. Both countries lost men in it. so please get your head out of your ass and go away. I prolly should have put this under General and I am sorry. But for a troll like henrik to come on here and spout off his big mouth of which he has no clue about pisses me off.

You know where to find me ingame.

DeletedUser

I'm not american but my heart goes out to those of EVERY NATION and COUNTRY at this and every time of the year who are caught up in war. Soldiers, civilians, the world over are apart from their families this Yule tide and I think it was very thoughtfull for this post to be written

I light a candle for all you Soldiers Airman and Sailors come abck safe guys, because each on of you is a daughter son, brother sister, boyfriend girlfriend mom or dad and each of you have one of these waiting for you to coem home safe..

DeletedUser

Every country has it's soldiers. No reason to go and purposely disrespect this topic.

Don't think it relates here, simply ask for it to be moved to the appropriate section.

DeletedUser

Every country has it's soldiers. No reason to go and purposely disrespect this topic.

Don't think it relates here, simply ask for it to be moved to the appropriate section.

It can be moved to General thats fine, but for an arrogant pr**k like henrik to just say reported is just stupid.

DeletedUser

Lets light a candle for all troops.

But not the civilian people they have killed???????

Make another topic too?

DeletedUser

Lets light a candle for all troops.

But not the civilian people they have killed???????

Make another topic too?

Hmm.

I believe this is a Game- and not a Forum on RL world affairs.
Either way henrik -

All Scrappy did, as Christmas approaches - was to remind us all of ones lost- or those that cannot be with us... or their families - that play Tw's.

They might be of any nationality, Race or Creed -

It really matters not a jot.

The essence of the thought remains.

DeletedUser

Thats all its for blue eyed, I may have posteed in the right section. But for people to even try to flame something like this is ludachrist, every counrty no matter Britain, afgahanstan, USA any of them. Sorry if i mispelled, have all lost loved ones in wars that really should have never have happened in my opinion.

This time of year can be hard on alot of our youth as they serve in our militarys, this is just a dedication to them.

If Henrik is so great, you go out and join your armed forces and prove yourself. I did my time in the service, did you? Doubt it

DeletedUser

Im with scrappy here ive completed basic training im waiting to find out where im going to be assigned to then im quitting my day job.

This forum gets more attention then general so makes sense to place it where its going to be seen.

DeletedUser

Thats all its for blue eyed, I may have posteed in the right section. But for people to even try to flame something like this is ludachrist, every counrty no matter Britain, afgahanstan, USA any of them. Sorry if i mispelled, have all lost loved ones in wars that really should have never have happened in my opinion.

This time of year can be hard on alot of our youth as they serve in our militarys, this is just a dedication to them.

If Henrik is so great, you go out and join your armed forces and prove yourself. I did my time in the service, did you? Doubt it

Don't post wrong next time then. And i seriously doubt it even fits in general.

What would you know about it, you know 0 about me.

DeletedUser

Uhm Henrik if you actually understood it you'd be agreeing with this not arguing against it and effectively saying this game i more important.

DeletedUser96310

To Henrik, this time friend I think you acted out of character and if ever before, this is a time to admit it. I know where your coming from. As a former soldier that has witnessed loss in multiple faucets of life and war I can honestly say that if anything, this thread is relative to this game and I'll explain but first I too would like to be one of the many to light a candle to the soldiers of any army. To their families and yes, their citizens too.

To henrik, I will explain why, IMO, this thread is relative. Simply put, there is never a victor in war. We witness the loss of life, the destruction of economies and those who live close, they experience hardships that we hope to never personally experience. There is no glory in war, no dignity in war and rarely honor. Mothers and Fathers on all sides suffer. Friends on all sides suffer. Innocent people suffer and often only because a difference exists both in policy and often faith. We all know this and therefore we ask how does this make this thread relevant. Simple, its a war game and in it we laugh at the noob or we argue about whose better and whose a hugger or whose leet but we forget that we often speak atrociously and sometimes maliciously and in that we cause real life pain. So, in reading a post intending only to say "peace to all those who serve and God speed" it should also remind us that compassion within the game is something we should also promote. Yes we eat the noob or the player who for one reason or another isn't as focused/skilled but we should do so with dignity and humility. Not with arrogance and abuse.

and finally, I rarely get on a pulpit and preach but it is at times necessary. Henrik, your a very skilled and dedicated gamer that I respect but I do honestly think this time you'd serve yourself well to admit that you were out of character. Your above the arrogance and hate. I know you are ;)

~Bee

DeletedUser

Perhaps or perhaps not but didnt you just do the same thing you said he did to you?

You know nothing about me so how do you know if i have some idea or not?

DeletedUser

To Henrik, this time friend I think you acted out of character and if ever before, this is a time to admit it. I know where your coming from. As a former soldier that has witnessed loss in multiple faucets of life and war I can honestly say that if anything, this thread is relative to this game and I'll explain but first I too would like to be one of the many to light a candle to the soldiers of any army. To their families and yes, their citizens too.

To henrik, I will explain why, IMO, this thread is relative. Simply put, there is never a victor in war. We witness the loss of life, the destruction of economies and those who live close, they experience hardships that we hope to never personally experience. There is no glory in war, no dignity in war and rarely honor. Mothers and Fathers on all sides suffer. Friends on all sides suffer. Innocent people suffer and often only because a difference exists both in policy and often faith. We all know this and therefore we ask how does this make this thread relevant. Simple, its a war game and in it we laugh at the noob or we argue about whose better and whose a hugger or whose leet but we forget that we often speak atrociously and sometimes maliciously and in that we cause real life pain. So, in reading a post intending only to say "peace to all those who serve and God speed" it should also remind us that compassion within the game is something we should also promote. Yes we eat the noob or the player who for one reason or another isn't as focused/skilled but we should do so with dignity and humility. Not with arrogance and abuse.

and finally, I rarely get on a pulpit and preach but it is at times necessary. Henrik, your a very skilled and dedicated gamer that I respect but I do honestly think this time you'd serve yourself well to admit that you were out of character. Your above the arrogance and hate. I know you are ;)

~Bee

That is very well said, it may or may not have to do with TW. But since TW is a WAR GAME, i thought it was fitting. Thank you for your input

Status
Not open for further replies.