Petition for Aakash

DeletedUser

All of you that knew him or played with him.

Onyx2 said:
BTW something we have been told in the skype chatroom just now..

[11:27:28] Aakash, Newbie-Bob: Guys,
I am Aakash's girlfriend. I found his computer still on in his room. Woke it up today to see a lot of things running and also saw skype open. I assume you guys are his friends since most of you have him added. I am sad to announce to you all that Aakash passed away in a biking accident. Please convey the message to everyone who wants to know.
[11:27:40] Aakash, Newbie-Bob: God Bless.
[11:28:53] Aakash, Newbie-Bob: For someone who would like to know, he was going through and expressway and a truck hit him from behind. His last words in the hospital were, 'I was not riding rough'.

He was only 18. Played on the one of the greatest acc on the W. Made it to the hall of fame early in the game. But all that doesn't matter. He is gone. I want you to sign petition to seal off his acc and to rename it to IN MEMORIAM TO AAKASH so it stays here till the end of the world to remind us on that young life, a friend, a tribe mate. To remind us how fragile life is, to remind us we all need to live like there is no tomorrow.
I ask admins to respect this petition if successful.
Sign below and say few words if you want to

DeletedUser

Send in a support ticket and discuss it with an ingame mod is your best bet.

MR.MR

Add those to the list of famous last words... "I was not riding rough"

But seriously, God speed to him in whatever awaits him in the next life, and electronic condolences to his family/gf

DeletedUser

TheMittani

RIP Aakash, we'll miss you greatly. Condolences to the family and loved ones.

pudge.d.butcher

oh damn, this be sad. I didn't know him much, except he s like 200 kms away from my hometown.

RIP.

DeletedUser

I remain skeptical. It's sad to say, but based on his reputation and our dealings with him i wouldn't put it past him to fake his death.

that said, it will be even more sad if this turns out to be true. I won't pretend to have been his friend, or even to have respected him, but 18 years is far to short a life. I also lost a friend just a few days ago, and i have seen firsthand how painful that can be on friends and family. true or not, my condolences and best wishes to any who were affected by this news.

DeletedUser

I remain skeptical. It's sad to say, but based on his reputation and our dealings with him i wouldn't put it past him to fake his death.

that said, it will be even more sad if this turns out to be true. I won't pretend to have been his friend, or even to have respected him, but 18 years is far to short a life. I also lost a friend just a few days ago, and i have seen firsthand how painful that can be on friends and family. true or not, my condolences and best wishes to any who were affected by this news.

well put spiders

DeletedUser

I deleted some posts that were inappropriate for the occasion (and reactions from others to those posts).
If people have doubts about the factuality of the OP (after all, this is the internet) and they feel like they have to voice it, nothing prevents them from doing it in a respectful manner like SpidersFromMars did above.

I also offer my condolences to Akash's family and friends.

DeletedUser

Eh I don't know what to think of this. The stats don't make it seem like the account has become inactive since his death. The account has gained over 300k ODA in 3 days, 150k yesterday, (ya he could of sent long range nukes and such but how far out would he have sent them? over 3 days travel? seems unlikely to me). He has also gained about 4k of points in the past 2 days...ya he could have had long cues but once again cues more than 3 days long? Guess its possible...

If its true then I am truly sorry for all his friends and family and well wishes...

DeletedUser

Eh I don't know what to think of this. The stats don't make it seem like the account has become inactive since his death. The account has gained over 300k ODA in 3 days, 150k yesterday, (ya he could of sent long range nukes and such but how far out would he have sent them? over 3 days travel? seems unlikely to me). He has also gained about 4k of points in the past 2 days...ya he could have had long cues but once again cues more than 3 days long? Guess its possible...

If its true then I am truly sorry for all his friends and family and well wishes...

Or there's a co-player on the account... Or an account sitter?

DeletedUser

Or there's a co-player on the account... Or an account sitter?

then why would they ask for the account to be locked? ya its possible that there is one but just seems unlikely. either way I think the account should just disappear like all accounts do. I have been through a few worlds where people have died and yet the world must go on...the game doesn't freeze to give us time to grieve even if we want to...still well wishes to the family, but the account shouldn't be treated any differently than any other account in my opinion.

DeletedUser

then why would they ask for the account to be locked? ya its possible that there is one but just seems unlikely. either way I think the account should just disappear like all accounts do. I have been through a few worlds where people have died and yet the world must go on...the game doesn't freeze to give us time to grieve even if we want to...still well wishes to the family, but the account shouldn't be treated any differently than any other account in my opinion.

i agree

DeletedUser

There is a co, even he says that he'd be perfectly fine with the acct. being locked in memory of Aakash.

For that matter, Aakash's account was sporadically sat for him by friends of his, I myself was on the acct. when Onyx messaged me about Aakash's death asking for the skype convo that is now on his profile to be put up.

So his growing/playing isn't the case of "him" being around, it was his co. as well as sitters.

DeletedUser

but if you want the account locked, should you not let it stay as it is or rather as it was, to demonstrate your sincerity? so that everyone can see you mean well and are not attempting to use the account to help you in the war?

DeletedUser

but if you want the account locked, should you not let it stay as it is or rather as it was, to demonstrate your sincerity? so that everyone can see you mean well and are not attempting to use the account to help you in the war?

It's a tit for tat thing. If the account didn't have a constant six to eight thousand incoming attacks even over break we wouldn't have to defend it.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, i heard josheb died aswell can we have all attacks stopped ;)