Petition for Aakash

DeletedUser

It's his co, even his co has agreed to the lock of his account to remember him!

DeletedUser

It's a tit for tat thing. If the account didn't have a constant six to eight thousand incoming attacks even over break we wouldn't have to defend it.

lol but that is inevitable till we get offical word to stop, and that is not heard of in tws, i remember when we lost a tribemate in w21, our leaders had requested that those vills be kept in memory but we were told this war game and must go on.

(but then again we didn't have a petition)

also those attacks (especially the ones over the break) we queued ;-)

DeletedUser99795

on w39 we lost a tribemate and there was a timelock. for like 6 months the account was kept in memory of him.

DeletedUser

Did this happen when he was being Op'd, totally different story

DeletedUser99795

you do realise every village you take from his account will only make us more determined to fight our way through and take them back.

at the speed were eating through your tribemates i say enjoy them while they last, however short it is.

DeletedUser

to be honest punch are dieing of inactivity and quitters eventually the active ones will show and then it will be a good fight, as i say punch have been slipping lately and picking totally the wrong targets to attack hopefully 2k12 they use their brains

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Funny some players are saying this, but if you look at that losses of Newbie bob it is not as significant as Hibakusha and Spudsdeq, as the account manage to get some villas back..

The opp, with all the help from diffrent tribes ABN, etc...Should have done more damage to the account.

Either Punch! really is a failure or..............:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Or newbie is just being nobled by about 10 players from punch

DeletedUser

you do realise every village you take from his account will only make us more determined to fight our way through and take them back.

at the speed were eating through your tribemates i say enjoy them while they last, however short it is.

keep talking...

DeletedUser

Well in the end punch are losing at the moment but they're still going up points and at the rate since the wars have began its gunna be a long time till its finished

DeletedUser

and at the rate since the wars have began its gunna be a long time till its finished

unless there is some natural disaster that affects the majority of either side

but if players want a quick end to the war they should simply quit

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well in the end punch are losing at the moment but they're still going up points and at the rate since the wars have began its gunna be a long time till its finished

Yea, i think your correct..:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Funny some players are saying this, but if you look at that losses of Newbie bob it is not as significant as Hibakusha and Spudsdeq, as the account manage to get some villas back..

The opp, with all the help from diffrent tribes ABN, etc...Should have done more damage to the account.

Either Punch! really is a failure or..............:icon_wink:

totally unfair comparison, newbie has only been under attack for about 2 weeks, of course the other two would have more losses at this point. lets look at the time frames for each player

Newbie:
6.2 mil (11th december)
4.34 mil (27th december)
= 116.25k per day

Hiba:
4.45 mil (20th november)
1.67 mil (27th december)
= 75.14k per day

Spuds:
4.13 mil (27th september)
0 (5th november)
= 105.9k per day

furthermore, if you take in to account the 3 day attack break, the numbers for newbie are even better:
[spoil]
newbie - 143k per day
hiba - 81k per day [/spoil]

now im not saying you guys haven't done well against supds and hiba, i think its quite clear that you have. however, to claim that we haven't done as well against Newbie is just plain false. granted were only 2 weeks in, but so far, we have done even better.

DeletedUser99795

but most of the damage was done to spuds on a short time of frame and the little clean up took longer.
hiba is just clean up aswell now, not much fight coming from it. but if your taking in time to eat completely i think newbie numbers will look betetr than the other 2.

DeletedUser

The OP on newbie bob is still in the beginning. The account still has a lot of villages, and that ultimately is what is going to make the ratios higher. As time goes on, the rate at which villages are lost will decrease. If you did the ratios for spud and hiba in the first week (and soon to be josheb) then you would see similar ratios. Not trying to downplay what you guys have done on newbie bob, it really was a good OP on your part and long overdue- but remember, he is not even a part of RAW or WIN ;) OP someone successfully in either of our actual tribes and it will mean something more.

DeletedUser

totally unfair comparison, newbie has only been under attack for about 2 weeks, of course the other two would have more losses at this point. lets look at the time frames for each player

Newbie:
6.2 mil (11th december)
4.34 mil (27th december)
= 116.25k per day

Hiba:
4.45 mil (20th november)
1.67 mil (27th december)
= 75.14k per day

Spuds:
4.13 mil (27th september)
0 (5th november)
= 105.9k per day

furthermore, if you take in to account the 3 day attack break, the numbers for newbie are even better:
[spoil]
newbie - 143k per day
hiba - 81k per day [/spoil]

now im not saying you guys haven't done well against supds and hiba, i think its quite clear that you have. however, to claim that we haven't done as well against Newbie is just plain false. granted were only 2 weeks in, but so far, we have done even better.

Shall we count the 29 villages taken by RAW? Or the 9 taken by Extro before joining RAW? Or the 35 other villages taken by other tribes?

So 73*9417(current village average) = 687,441

Now calculate that back into your math, is roughly 5 million.

1.2 million/ 16 days = 75k per day

I would also like to add that with Spuds, it was just a mop up, look how long it took for the final villages to be taken, we were in no rush to get them done, as there was no threat from them.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I find it funny.....Punch! is so proud of hitting Newbie-Bob...:icon_rolleyes:

Hhahahaha!! what a shitty tribe!

DeletedUser

Newbie has a very large account, and I'm sure that the time it takes to clean up that account will lower the ratio significantly. However, hiba only had 5 days where she lost 143k or more (which is the average on bob minus the attack break). Spuds on the other hand averaged much higher during the first week of attacks, but dropped significantly lower after that. Also, its easy to see by looking at his ODD and ODA (both of which barely rose at all) that he wasn't fighting back.

All 3 of them were different situations (honestly, the op on hiba is probably the most impressive of the 3 IMO), and the op on newbie is far from over. But i do agree with jinx, newbie was just a warm-up for the west, they will need to test their OP skills even further.

DeletedUser

Shall we count the 29 villages taken by RAW? Or the 9 taken by Extro before joining RAW? Or the 35 other villages taken by other tribes?

So 73*9417(current village average) = 687,441

Now calculate that back into your math, is roughly 5 million.

1.2 million/ 16 days = 75k per day

I would also like to add that with Spuds, it was just a mop up, look how long it took for the final villages to be taken, we were in no rush to get them done, as there was no threat from them.

really? you want to start playing the exclusion game? how much do you think i can skew the numbers for hiba? if youd like i can apply the same exact same exclusions you did.