Punch! Get |RAW| Deal

DeletedUser

if i tell you can you make me a target i just want to be paid in odd like i have given to your fellow members ?

DeletedUser

doubtful, i have a feeling your stats arent as high as you like to pretend they are... unless you can prove me wrong, we got bigger fish to fry kid.

DeletedUser

hahah spiders you shouldnt judge a persons playing ability by their grammar ;)

DeletedUser

Until I find out who he is, all i have to judge him by is what he says here. I'd love to compare stats with the kid. he at least has a decent shot at beating me in ODA seeing as mine is somewhat mediocre...

DeletedUser

what is he one of the 20 players on wolfman? lolz

edit: scratch that, unless hes coolac, colossus, or someone in WIN ive never heard of, i got him beat on war oda. and unless hes Nero i got him destroyed in OD... actually, even if he is nero, almost all of that was accumulated by the previous player and the massive amount of sitters that the account has had.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

edit: scratch that, unless hes coolac, colossus, or someone in WIN ive never heard of, i got him beat on war oda. and unless hes Nero i got him destroyed in OD... actually, even if he is nero, almost all of that was accumulated by the previous player and the massive amount of sitters that the account has had.

Well considering I'm Colo, wolf has already posted, and this is the |RAW| war thread, I think we may have this narrowed down here... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

how u guess i was coolac :icon_cool:

DeletedUser98855

Also known as.... DUN DUN DUN Duuuuuuuun! WUUUNDER JACK!

My foreign alter-ego.

P.S. Coolac, you have no clue how happy I am that you ARE coolac. I don't really know you, but seeing as you're one of the people on spiders' "if you are one of these people it will be slightly embarrassing for me" list, I couldn't be happier.

DeletedUser

it's ok wuuunder jack, im not embarrassed to be losing in oda to someone twice my size. especially considering the defensive build you boys have forced me to embrace... although i must admit, i was kinda hoping he was almighty thor or someone like that...

but if he really is looking for more ODD, he might be in luck. granted my influence on that corner of the world is limited, but im sure hes big enough that hes high on our list of targets.

DeletedUser

Awwwwwww can u bump me up to main priority .
Were this oda thing come into it you are the one that brought it up.

It would be higher if 80% my nukes didnt get green reports

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it's ok wuuunder jack, im not embarrassed to be losing in oda to someone twice my size. especially considering the defensive build you boys have forced me to embrace... although i must admit, i was kinda hoping he was almighty thor or someone like that...

but if he really is looking for more ODD, he might be in luck. granted my influence on that corner of the world is limited, but im sure hes big enough that hes high on our list of targets.

You guys have targets? Wouldn't have guessed :3

DeletedUser

Awwwwwww can u bump me up to main priority .
Were this oda thing come into it you are the one that brought it up.

It would be higher if 80% my nukes didnt get green reports

all i said was my own oda is mediocre, and (based on what others were saying) there was a decent chance yours was higher... i have never claimed to be the best.

and as i mentioned, i don't control the west so you'll just have to wait your turn. :)

DeletedUser

Maybe bobby can organize it when he has time away from internals

DeletedUser

... says the man with 60+ more internals than bobby (internals bmf only started taking after we started having serious inactivity problems)... be careful in that glass house.

also, hes not any closer to you than i am
[spoil]
en54

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I love me internals how else am i to keep in the race with wolf!!

60+ as good as my punch stats lol

DeletedUser

if your tribe ever gets as many inactives as we had you'll learn to hate them. i was close to leaving because every time i got my noble count back up id have to waste them all on another member who quit...

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
if your tribe ever gets as many inactives as we had you'll learn to hate them. i was close to leaving because every time i got my noble count back up id have to waste them all on another member who quit...

I really like you spider!....Ill tell the tribe to send more attacks on you..:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser98855

I almost left for the same reason at the start of the war... infuriating.

It's a whole different (and much more fun!) game when your tribe is kicking ass though ;D.