Punch! Get |RAW| Deal

DeletedUser

if your tribe ever gets as many inactives as we had you'll learn to hate them. i was close to leaving because every time i got my noble count back up id have to waste them all on another member who quit...

There's something to be said about |RAW|'s leadership maintaining excellent communication with the whole tribe and maintaining one common message to players:

This is a GAME... And if a player needs 6-10 weeks off it is readily given if R/L, exams or some unforeseen need arises. The irony behind that is the player comes back refreshed, re-energized and is willing to play.

It also pays for the leadership to be able to have a solid network of co-players to enter the fray seamlessly. And in some instances the skill level may drop off but at this point.

DeletedUser

Am waiting for incomings GOD dammit.
ATTACK break is over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

WOW.

Once again a fine display of Punches leadership, moving the former rank 1 player to their sad academy tribe, PA. Have you given up then on Josh? You know this changes nothing at all and moving him just shows your players that even your largest members cannot be helped. I thought this booting/moving around phase was over for you guys, but I guess not. I am thoroughly disappointed with you guys, and I think the rest of the world is too.

DeletedUser

lamo i bet the left like spud for the greater good of the wars stats . Hate to see the morel in punch if there is any left lol
Feeling left out
PLEASE ATTACK ME!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

OMG!!!!
What a joke
Dont try coming out with some crap like he left so we invited him to PA cus we all know that bull****
Why is he no longer in your tribe?

Bunch of mass rec noobs that only care about stats ****ing sado's

DeletedUser

I just lost any last ounce of respect I had for PUNCH... Please, someone come on here and argue with me. Spiders, I expected better.

DeletedUser

lamo i bet the left like spud for the greater good of the wars stats . Hate to see the morel in punch if there is any left lol
Feeling left out
PLEASE ATTACK ME!!!!!!!

Any left? Morel is fine dw about it.
Give me a script and I'll attack you when nukes return :p

DeletedUser

He left the tribe earlier today. Theres not much more I can say about it. I don't agree with it, and I would much rather have him in PUNCH right now... I can tell you that this was in no way a decision by the tribe leaders, he must have chosen this on his own. I too expected better, but I will continue to assist those playing his account in any way I can. And unless I hear otherwise from Dia herself, should he ever want back in I will be happy to send him an invite.

Sorry to disappoint anyone who was hoping for some long, crazy, argument.

DeletedUser

noooo spiders :( Stop responding rationally, I have to get fired up about *something* just a short argument maybe? xD

I hear ya, that sucks. Oh well, guess we'll see what happens. But this stunt has almost cost Punch K54 completely. RAW are like 300k away from taking the K right now

DeletedUser

Any left? Morel is fine dw about it.
Give me a script and I'll attack you when nukes return :p

I thought a player of your caliber would know by now how to make your own i must be mistaken then :lol:

DeletedUser37628

Clearly this is directly the fault of PUNCH! leadership! They brainwashed him into joining PUNCH!, it's not a stretch to imagine they brainwashed him into leaving! :)

DeletedUser103588

I just lost any last ounce of respect I had for PUNCH... Please, someone come on here and argue with me. Spiders, I expected better.

we don't care about what others think. if you honestly think your respect to us mattered you were mistaken. to everyone else; you talk big on here and don't do much IG besides attacking someone in the hospital... sad really.:icon_rolleyes: but im guessing the feeling is mutual about the respect thing... anything to win eh?

Clearly this is directly the fault of PUNCH! leadership! They brainwashed him into joining PUNCH!, it's not a stretch to imagine they brainwashed him into leaving! :)

this is a war game. diplomacy failed so get over it. we are at war enough said.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thought a player of your caliber would know by now how to make your own i must be mistaken then :lol:

Your not important enough for me to spend time making a script, as I said you want attacks make me one, I'll send a couple nukes at you :p

DeletedUser

Your not important enough for me to spend time making a script, as I said you want attacks make me one, I'll send a couple nukes at you :p

just a couple will not repay millions od i have given your tribe not worth my time were does punch find these back liners :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

just a couple will not repay millions od i have given your tribe not worth my time were does punch find these back liners :icon_idea:

I got plenty of nukes to send at you, but oh well, gusse I have to send at win again :/

DeletedUser

we don't care about what others think. if you honestly think your respect to us mattered you were mistaken. to everyone else; you talk big on here and don't do much IG besides attacking someone in the hospital... sad really.:icon_rolleyes: but im guessing the feeling is mutual about the respect thing... anything to win eh?

What was that?

Side 1:
Tribes: |RAW|
Side 2:
Tribes: PUNCH!, !!PA!!

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,110
Side 2: 259
Difference: 851

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,407,431
Side 2: 2,441,609
Difference: 7,965,822

chart

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol, who told you about the super secret PUNCH! mindmeld?

DeletedUser37628

I have enough respect for PUNCH! not to recruit from your ranks while you are so vulnerable. I'm a real sweetheart though.

DeletedUser

I have enough respect for PUNCH! not to recruit from your ranks while you are so vulnerable. I'm a real sweetheart though.

can i call bulls*** on this? :)

edit: i take it back, i dont recall you specifically ever trying to recruit one of our players