I think im gonna be Ill

DeletedUser

also, theres nuthin smart about being selfish because no one will want sumone who is selfish because when it comes down to it in a war they wont do wats best for the tribe, they wil do wats best for them an there acc

He is being selfish for not suiciding his troops on villages that are prepared for it? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

who says were prepared? you would need to scout to know if sumone is prepared

hence how i took a village from him, scouting works wonders, maybe u want to teach him that huh

DeletedUser100635

hence how i took a village from him, scouting works wonders, maybe u want to teach him that huh

Yeah if king was any good he would have scouted all of Infamy and Knock and rimmed them all by himself! If he doesnt have enough nobles he is just a noob! Learn to farm king you noob! You should have rimmed CTRL before hand so they couldnt all go to Knock. If you cant do that your just a noob!

Ps. Just for you wfman, that was sarcasm in case you couldnt tell.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fail on so many levels, I don't even think I need to point it out. :lol:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
maybe kingy doesnt have to noble all of us to prove he is good,

but maybe he could send fakes?

or support?

i know when ILL did there op on us targetjoe sent everything he had, and he is just as far away as kingy.

when we were warring ILL for weeks alone he did nothing,

i respect king from our past but this world is a dissipointment for me kingy,

i feel it isnt even him on the account anymore

possibly ols on it now?

:p

DeletedUser

or support?

i know when ILL did there op on us targetjoe sent everything he had, and he is just as far away as kingy.

possibly ols on it now?

Agreed, maybe he is more concerned about Infamy coming up from the bottom?
From what i've heard, it was an effective Op and Loryen was rendered useless on that frontier?

DeletedUser

By not taking Ill villages, he is not leading by example, hence not being a good leader. Getting into the position Ill is in now, that is because of poor leadership/diplomacy.

He is not taking villages in war, he is not sending fakes in war, he is not sending support in war. He has, however, made it obvious that he doesn't care for a war he caused. Now then, if {HI} wants players that do nothing during war, they are more than welcome to king.

In regards to king nobling random villages in his area. Are you aware Infamy declared on Ill? Are you also aware his core is closer to Infamy?

Are you aware that this war started long before Infamy declared? Are you aware when the war started Ill was 32 million points, and Knock was 18 million?

He is choosing to solidify his core, bad leader yes, bad player I don't quite think so. You are saying everyone in a tribe is not a good player if they aren't nobling enemy villages, show me a tribe w/out that. :icon_rolleyes:

I am saying that players who make no effort to take part in their tribe's war are bad players. Obviously if the war was far away, the issue would be different, but it isn't. Infamy's declaration came long after Knock!s, king had plenty of time to help the war, but he didn't.

And no, actually not every tribe does has players who don't participate in war. But sure, lets compare king to the worst players in a tribe, the ones that are right on the edge of being kicked. Because those are the kinds of players I want in my tribe, the kind that are just barely good enough for another tribe.

DeletedUser

Fail on so many levels, I don't even think I need to point it out. :lol:

sorry for the fast pnp guys this was not planned just getting tired of kingy looking out for only kingy,

Good luck Ill knock aint no joke ;)

says in the pnp that this was not planned, we declared unprepared so...

no fail at all, they had teh chance to attack before support was organised properly

u really do have a selective memory mr maax

DeletedUser

Ok, so we determinded another fact about Kingy I guess.

He cannot noble barbs while at the same time sending fakes or support. Just wanna make sure I include that in his skill set.

How can you defend this guy? I wish you could see the mails from players that are allegedly still loyal to him.

DeletedUser

Yeah if king was any good he would have scouted all of Infamy and Knock and rimmed them all by himself! If he doesnt have enough nobles he is just a noob! Learn to farm king you noob! You should have rimmed CTRL before hand so they couldnt all go to Knock. If you cant do that your just a noob!

Ps. Just for you wfman, that was sarcasm in case you couldnt tell.

why do u keep using infamy as an excuse?

liek really, they declared like 4 days ago?

this war has gone on for near 25 days roughly without them being involved...during that time they've had 2 breaks to organise themselves n yet nothing has happened

the fact remains kingy has done nothing since start of the war even tho he is the cause of this, that in my eyes is a coward
he has not participated in anythin, has not done anythin during this war, that in my eyes is a poor poor tribalwars player

this is tribalwars afterall, key word being tribal...

if you have any proof to prove me wrong that he does not deserve to be called this then pls by all means produce the evidence (ofc evidence has to involved this war)

DeletedUser

Ok, so we determinded another fact about Kingy I guess.

He cannot noble barbs while at the same time sending fakes or support. Just wanna make sure I include that in his skill set.

How can you defend this guy? I wish you could see the mails from players that are allegedly still loyal to him.

It would be fair enough in endgame between two big tribes players taking barbs to try and get a percentage win, however this is an early war and Ill are on the backfoot and losing members fast so the ship needs to be steadied and if that is by Kingy sending support to frontlines and fakes then so be it however i think you are forgetting the fact they were on the backfoot against 4play to begin with, however got in gear and they made 4play disband.

I personally think Knock! may be harder to crack but all it needs are a few frontline turtles and a good offensive Op well timed on one major player such as Cody to change the course of the war..

DeletedUser100635

or support?

possibly ols on it now?

Yeah all I was trying to say is you cant just brand king a noob because of his lack of support in this 1 war. Clearly he has shown he is a capable player and to call him a noob like wfman when you just dont know whats going on with him is not fair on him at all.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i personally think knock! May be harder to crack but all it needs are a few frontline turtles and a good offensive op well timed on one major player such as cody to change the course of the war..

+100

please listen to this guy!!!!

Yeah all I was trying to say is you cant just brand king a noob because of his lack of support in this 1 war. Clearly he has shown he is a capable player and to call him a noob like wfman when you just dont know whats going on with him is not fair on him at all.

i dont know if you realised this or not but wfman has called nearly every top 20 player a noob.

so dont take it to heart :p

DeletedUser

cody said he was disappointed, he didnt say the word noob anywhere in his post...

king has been on these forums and posted and if look back im pretty sure he told knock to bring it...

well i know hes only trying to retake wat we noble, other then that hes nobling barbs or stragglers without a tribe

this isnt the past, this is now, maybe king is a has been?

DeletedUser

Ill actually fighting back would make this a much more exciting war both in stats and for W57 players..

DeletedUser100635

i dont know if you realised this or not but wfman has called nearly every top 20 player a noob.

so dont take it to heart :p

King has been in wars since day 1 and he has truely thrived there. It has been good to watch how TAC once in a shambles managed to keep everybody out of k44 for so long. I Just dont like to see his credibility undermined over this one disappointment, but its a good point you make.

DeletedUser

King has been in wars since day 1 and he has truely thrived there. It has been good to watch how TAC once in a shambles managed to keep everybody out of k44 for so long. I Just dont like to see his credibility undermined over this one disappointment, but its a good point you make.

I said it earlier, you could be the best player to ever grace us lowly peons on tribal wars. But, if you are doing this bad in your current war, I would never recruit you into my tribe. Maybe he is busy irl right now, or is going through something; maybe he got a new job. But if I have reason to believe that right now he isn't up to standard (and how can anyone call what he is doing up to standard) then why would a tribe be inviting him?

DeletedUser

Ill actually fighting back would make this a much more exciting war both in stats and for W57 players..

yes indeed but sorry to say its too late now

only thing they got to fight for now is a place in w57, by that i mean worthy of an invite to show there worth having in ur tribe

King has been in wars since day 1 and he has truely thrived there.

so?

this is tribalwars, thats the point of the game, warring...

DeletedUser100635

so?

this is tribalwars, thats the point of the game, warring...

Thats why he should get credit. He has done more of it than anybody else by far and you can clearly see this in his 20 mill ODA.