I think im gonna be Ill

DeletedUser

Thats why he should get credit. He has done more of it than anybody else by far and you can clearly see this in his 20 mill ODA.

He can get all the credit he deserves for his past actions. But no one gets to keep pointing to their past as an excuse for their current failures without at least getting called out on it.

DeletedUser

Thats why he should get credit. He has done more of it than anybody else by far and you can clearly see this in his 20 mill ODA.

lookin thru his war stats aka conquers just incase anyone wants to be a smartass, he has barely any war conquers....

more then 50% of his conquers consists or internals or barbs...

even in the last few days hes internallin while being nobled by knock

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
005 boner (583|466) K45 8,596 EL Sago [Ill] kingmq38 [Ill] 2012-01-12 20:08:28
020 K3 (593|467) K45 9,807 EL Sago [Ill] kingmq38 [Ill] 2012-01-12 06:11:57
K46 expansion (644|438) K46 8,243 kingmq38 [Ill] nancy jane [Knock!] 2012-01-12 05:46:31
027 never let a friend down (601|458) K46 9,735 EL Sago [Ill] kingmq38 [Ill] 2012-01-12 00:55:44
46:55:47 (657|454) K46 10,019 kingmq38 [Ill] NullByte [Knock!] 2012-01-11 21:33:51
028 replacement (633|432) K46 8,235 EL Sago [Ill] kingmq38 [Ill] 2012-01-11 19:05:34
029 Mango (635|430) K46 9,730 EL Sago [Ill] kingmq38 [Ill] 2012-01-11 00:04:31
031 an other one (636|427) K46 5,556 EL Sago [Ill] kingmq38 [Ill] 2012-01-10 23:11:58
K46 expansion (635|421) K46 9,792 Barbarian kingmq38 [Ill]

im startin to question codys respect for king as well this guy doesnt seem to get stuck in when theres a war...just sits bk from a far an nobles barbs n internals

so...wat respect has he earned thru warring?

lets look at his war conquers in every war hes been in

dream was teh 1st right?

he nobled 29 dream villages

4 play were nxt right?

6 conquered 4play vills

knock the last?

1 knock conquer... ( it was a retake from me but i retook it again)

so thats a total of 36 enemy war conquers in 3 wars...

yea hes a great warrior... pfffft total noob more like

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So thats a total of 36 enemy war conquers in 3 wars...

yea hes a great warrior... pfffft total noob more like

Others have already explained the same viewpoint I have on this, in that it is the most sensible thing to do - to secure what areas you have left so you are able to put up a better fight later. Inactive accounts always need eating, it's a way of the game. Better for them to be in Ill accounts' hands who are able to make some use of them, than to let them fall to enemy hands.

DeletedUser

Others have already explained the same viewpoint I have on this, in that it is the most sensible thing to do - to secure what areas you have left so you are able to put up a better fight later. Inactive accounts always need eating, it's a way of the game. Better for them to be in Ill accounts' hands who are able to make some use of them, than to let them fall to enemy hands.

True, and to people calling kingy a noob etc, i don't think he would have progressed this far on the world by luck alone?
In a war, people eat inactives to try and make the stats look better, like Swat-Phat war on 52 were players were arguing whether inactives capped counted..

DeletedUser

Yes, internalling is all fine and dandy. But would everyone stop avoiding the point that during this entire knock war, he has not capped one village, hasn't sent out support, and doesn't send fakes. You are ignoring the points we bring up (ie, he isn't doing ANYTHING in a war that he should be participating in), and instead trying to argue that he is playing smart. King is not playing like someone I want in my tribe. He is making it clear that he plays for himself, no one else. That is not a player that I would invite to my tribe, ever. If {HI} wants a lone gun who will noble what he wishes during war, they are welcome to him.

You can avoid the debate all you want, the fact is, right now king is not playing to the degree that he should be for everyone to put him on such a high pedestal. I don't see why you are taking so much effort to defend a player who doesn't defend his tribe, and only looks out for his own well being.

True, and to people calling kingy a noob etc, i don't think he would have progressed this far on the world by luck alone?

Never take luck for granted. I myself only existed on w49 as long as I did because of pure, blind luck. I know entire tribes that from beginning to end, nobled almost exclusively barbs and inactives, and lasted long than Ill, and were larger.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

4play disbanded due to the fact the war was going there way then turned after a few weeks and they all disbanded and felt sorry for themselves end of story?..

DeletedUser

4play disbanded due to the fact the war was going there way then turned after a few weeks and they all disbanded and felt sorry for themselves end of story?..

4Play disbanded due to the original owner of dontworry coming back, disbanding the tribe and telling everyone to join Infamy.
I have no idea where you're getting your information from, but I suggest you find a new source.

DeletedUser

How do they know he hasnt supported lol .

Been on his account?

4play disbanded in the end while warring ill.

Its like claiming you deleted because you felt like it not because you were being nobled :|

Facts a fact. Doesnt matter whether it apparently wasnt because of ill.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How do they know he hasnt supported lol .

Been on his account?

4play disbanded in the end while warring knock.

Its like claiming you deleted because you felt like it not because you were being nobled :|

Agreed, i'm sure kingy isn't bothered at all about people trying to flame him on here because fact is most are from other tribes and are embarassing themselves and there tribe on here by mouthing off, people are only going to cry in Knock! if he does launch attacks and they are fakes because they want nukes instead..

DeletedUser

4play disbanded in the end while warring knock.
Do you mean while warring Ill?

That's a horrible analogy; the disbandment of 4Play was forced on its members. Please read what is being said.

When you consider what I was replying to, you'll realise that it does matter.
GreenKnight. was insinuating that Ill were good enough to go from a low point, to disbanding 4Play through the war. The disbandment of 4Play had naught to do with the war, which means he was spreading misinformation.

DeletedUser

Funny that it came at the same time isn't it and that all former 4play members get so defensive about it? :D

DeletedUser

How the war wasn't going your way as shown by stats after the initial capping spree you had against Ill, Ill may go down this time but atleast they managed to see a few wars through, my money is with the underdog for this one still though, (Ill)

DeletedUser

In my opinion Ill were fighting 4play well and beating them .

To me its irrelevant that you guys then disbanded since you could have remade and took the game to ill.

The fact is you decided to get half recruited by infamy (makes me wonder if you were stable tribe in first place,two then merge fail with ill then merge into knock.)

DeletedUser

To me its irrelevant that you guys then disbanded since you could have remade and took the game to ill.

The fact is you decided to get half recruited by infamy (makes me wonder if you were stable tribe in first place,two then merge fail with ill then merge into knock.)

At least you're showing an unbiast opinion of the events, NullByte went from 4play to Knock! so therefore his views will be changed and he won't have liked running from the war with tails between legs one bit :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I've read that the players that joined Infamy were looking to join since Train disbanded. 4Play took a hit by losing them (which was quite unexpected for me), but overall I'm glad that unloyal members left of their own accord. If they hadn't left, I'm sure 4Play would have reformed and continued its fight with Ill. All of this is quite irrelevant though; the point I was making was 4Play disbanded due to a dispute between the players of dontworry, and had naught to do with the war with Ill.

At least you're showing an unbiast opinion of the events, NullByte went from 4play to Knock! so therefore his views will be changed and he won't have liked running from the war with tails between legs one bit :icon_twisted:
How exactly do you equate me moving from one tribe warring Ill to another tribe warring Ill as me running from a war? That's a hilarious notion.
Everything I've stated thus far has not been opinion, but objective fact. There is no bias involved in me reciting events.

DeletedUser

I've read that the players that joined Infamy were looking to join since Train disbanded. 4Play took a hit by losing them (which was quite unexpected for me), but overall I'm glad that unloyal members left of their own accord. If they hadn't left, I'm sure 4Play would have reformed and continued its fight with Ill. All of this is quite irrelevant though; the point I was making was 4Play disbanded due to a dispute between the players of dontworry, and had naught to do with the war with Ill.

How exactly do you equate me moving from one tribe warring Ill to another tribe warring Ill as me running from a war? That's a hilarious notion.
Everything I've stated thus far has not been opinion, but objective fact. There is no bias involved in me reciting events.

you also joined ill in there :icon_neutral: