I think im gonna be Ill

DeletedUser101324

The fact that no one would want to recruit kingy would astound me. He's a proven fighter and the fact that Infamy, Knock!, or even {HI} would turn someone down who could tilt the world in their favor a tad bit more would just be ridiculous

but that just my two cents.

DeletedUser

Too long for full quote, just look up.

I'm calling him out for his failures in THIS WAR. I have said before that I respected him as a player, but this doesn't excuse him from this war. He ditched his tribe (as a player) when he should have been helping. Infamy didn't declare right away, he had time to prepare, and attack. In fact, he had 2 attack breaks to use to prepare one small launch on the enemy. But nothing.

That is not a top player, that is someone who currently only cares for themselves.

DeletedUser100635

I'm calling him out for his failures in THIS WAR. I have said before that I respected him as a player, but this doesn't excuse him from this war. He ditched his tribe (as a player) when he should have been helping. Infamy didn't declare right away, he had time to prepare, and attack. In fact, he had 2 attack breaks to use to prepare one small launch on the enemy. But nothing.

That is not a top player, that is someone who currently only cares for themselves.

Ok I'll say it for the second time now. If you read again what I wrote before you would notice that I said it was unfair for wfman to call him a noob over his efforts in one war. However, now wfman is just calling him a noob outright which is completely absurd. You said you wouldn't recruit him because he is a selfish player and im telling you that to brand him selfish over his efforts in this one war is not fair considering that he is one of the core reasons that Ill still exists in the first place.

20 mill ODA = highly contributing tribemate. You respect him but he's not a top player? Why do you respect him? I respect him because he is good at playing tribal wars which is the point im trying to make in the first place. You can call him out for this one war all you want. I'm saying he's a good player and would make a very valuable tribemate if he is able to thrive in the hostile surroundings he has found himself in. 20 million ODA is an awful lot and I would love to have an aggressive attacking player like that working with me.

Now regarding your comments on king over his participation in this war.... Its already been stated that King was dealing with a ban during the early phase of the war. Isnt it plain obvious that if somebody with a warring reputation has problems in one war then something was going on with him? Bad results in one war does not warrant branding him a selfish player because RL circumstances over christmas/dealing with a ban can easily interfere and prevent him from participating to his full potential. Im just guessing that once he returned to his normal activity levels he made the decision that it was no longer beneficial for him to attack knock when he now has two extra fronts that he will need to defend if he is going to continue to exist for a longer time frame in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The fact that no one would want to recruit kingy would astound me. He's a proven fighter and the fact that Infamy, Knock!, or even {HI} would turn someone down who could tilt the world in their favor a tad bit more would just be ridiculous

but that just my two cents.

how does sumone who doesnt fight and is selfish n thinks only of there own acc going to turn any fight?

edit:

Ok I'll say it for the second time now. If you read again what I wrote before you would notice that I said it was unfair for wfman to call him a noob over his efforts in one war. However, now wfman is just calling him a noob outright which is completely absurd. You said you wouldn't recruit him because he is a selfish player and im telling you that to brand him selfish over his efforts in this one war is not fair considering that he is one of the core reasons that Ill still exists in the first place.

20 mill ODA = highly contributing tribemate. You respect him but he's not a top player? Why do you respect him? I respect him because he is good at playing tribal wars which is the point im trying to make in the first place. You can call him out for this one war all you want. I'm saying he's a good player and would make a very valuable tribemate if he is able to thrive in the hostile surroundings he has found himself in. 20 million ODA is an awful lot and I would love to have an aggressive attacking player like that working with me.

Now regarding your comments on king over his participation in this war.... Its already been stated that King was dealing with a ban during the early phase of the war. Isnt it plain obvious that if somebody with a warring reputation has problems in one war then something was going on with him? Bad results in one war does not warrant branding him a selfish player because RL circumstances over christmas/dealing with a ban can easily interfere and prevent him from participating to his full potential. Im just guessing that once he returned to his normal activity levels he made the decision that it was no longer beneficial for him to attack knock when he now has two extra fronts that he will need to defend if he is going to continue to exist for a longer time frame in this world.
#

ok well i already shown his war stats from the previous wars including this war i think

now lets talk about that oda shall we

you seem to think hes a great warrior because he can send nukes? any fool can hit all troops, attack, ok, its not rocket science....

again wat thriving in hostile environments? are you high? he had like 35 conquers in 3-4 wars... thats a pathetic amount of war conquers so away n do your homework would ya

he didnt have rl circumstances over xmas...he got banned which was his fault then strght away when ban was up he started nobling again...sumone who comes strght bk on tw after a ban an starts nobling is sumone who doesnt have a rl problem so stop making excuses and again do your homework
hes been a regular nobler thru the festive period right up till now

a 12 village ban is goin to prevent a 2mill + player from participating the war, wow you are high, really dude stop making pathetic excuses

knock didnt have anyone over 2mill at that time, were lucky to have anyone over 1mill at that time, but we had teamwork and teamwork wins wars

teamwork tho clearly didnt fall into kingys vocabulary in this war huh

pls go do some research and come back with facts next time fyo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL, you guys seem to love to talk about kingmq38 :D
A top 4 tribe can`t be just about one single account (right?..) :icon_confused:

Anyway;

Side 1:
Tribes: Ill
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!

Timeframe: 19/11/2011 00:00:00 to 14/01/2012 18:35:06

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 171
Difference: 150

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 168,774
Side 2: 1,522,411
Difference: 1,353,637

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Ill
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 69
Difference: 63

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44,206
Side 2: 597,769
Difference: 553,563

chart

DeletedUser

Ill is falling surprisingly fast, down to half their initial points in less than a month, when a week of that was attack breaks.

DeletedUser

LOL, you guys seem to love to talk about kingmq38 :D
A top 4 tribe can`t be just about one single account (right?..) :icon_confused:

im pretty sure members of ill posted earlier in this thread that yea it all revolved around king n his say so.....so yea seems ill did revolve around king

DeletedUser

It seems so. When a tribes organization is depending on one or a few, it is fragile.

DeletedUser

but in essence a top tribe can not revolve around 1 player as well that just doesnt win you worlds, teamwork does an well we are seeing that in our war now

DeletedUser

However, I have seen plenty of top tribes fall without the leader there.

So in essence, the duke is quite important to the tribe doing well. Although if you have a good council , it will remain better even if duke fails.

DeletedUser

i see because i have a different opinion im considered a flamer lol

because you all think hes so great and for what? nobling 35 villages roughly in 3-4 wars, being able to send nukes which any tw player can do,
apparently this is what people class as a great player and warrior

sumone who has recently decided to forget hes in a war n not help them, forget hes a leader and just abandon them in there time of need and only worry about his own growth

either you people are all delusional or im crazy n have serious issues as to what makes a great tw player

DeletedUser

no you are considered a flammer becuase you flame every post on the 57 forums thats recent. you make illogical statements and comments from others goes other your head.

DeletedUser

i see because i have a different opinion im considered a flamer lol

because you all think hes so great and for what? nobling 35 villages roughly in 3-4 wars, being able to send nukes which any tw player can do,
apparently this is what people class as a great player and warrior

sumone who has recently decided to forget hes in a war n not help them, forget hes a leader and just abandon them in there time of need and only worry about his own growth

either you people are all delusional or im crazy n have serious issues as to what makes a great tw player

no mate personaly got nothing against ya and was just caling ya flamer for the fun of it, but seriously if u look at all the active threads, u cannot find 1 without u flaming somebody...anyways back on topic please :p

DeletedUser

Do not bother my wfman077! :p

I love him! Love his posts! If it wasn't for him i wouldn't have read any thread in this world.

wfman007 big fan of you :). Keep up defending ur opinions and stating facts.

DeletedUser

no you are considered a flammer becuase you flame every post on the 57 forums thats recent. you make illogical statements and comments from others goes other your head.

im very opinionated, people should expect comments positive and negative, most of the people i comment on are people i consider to have ego's so they mostly get negative comments towards them, if thats considered flaming then so be it but its my opinion of them and it would take a huge personality change in those people for me to change my opinion of them

also personally i think i have created a good bit of forum activity on here so some good has come from my posts

on topic post, go knock, lets continue our good work vs ill

DeletedUser

I dont think i have shown a ego ,but with that aside you can voice your opinion and thoughts in a less direspective and disruptive manner, as for the topic it seems ill is crumbling fast good job to knock and wfman go do your part in game and flame less :p