let the thunder roll

DeletedUser

wow happy making up their excuses already..its 1 player against your whole tribe even if he was getting a bit of support it shouldn't be 2 hard for u..get on with it

DeletedUser

[spoil]
en57
[/spoil]

Good Luck!

DeletedUser

No we waiting for Huggy to get one of the illuminati's co to give them away to HIM

DeletedUser

Well if this is truthful and no help from infamy or knock fair play .

If he does then I would question whether the intentions between my NAP with knock and Infamy are really truthful. I mean we have not supported ill for the former and we have an NAP justification that means Infamy has broken the clause in the NAP on purpose to show themselves as dishonourable.

If miwok gives us 48hours , fair play to him, even though it was a 7day cancellation period.

hmm

DeletedUser

Those are heavy accusations, you might want to leave certain tribes names out of accusations if you don't want us coming at you as well. I can assure you as a baron of Knock! we are in no way helping anyone vs {hi} at this time. With idiots like that guy, I wouldn't say that's a permanent thing though. Might want to grab your dog.

Best of luck Miwok.

dont get cocky, you couldnt even handle your own tribe which is why you needed a merge with another tribe in the top 5 :icon_rolleyes:

Ill didnt like you guys enough, and you couldnt turn to infamy as they already took the members they wanted so knock! was your only other option.

dont get me wrong i like the players from CTRL but your quickly getting on my naughty list, might have to send you coal next christmas :icon_sad:

also illuminati, you kind of really let me down was hoping to see you grow into the future for our world war such a shame :(

ill be waiting for your pretty nukes :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ill didnt like you guys enough, and you couldnt turn to infamy as they already took the members they wanted so knock! was your only other option.

infamy took players we asked them to take when we were in 4play just before that drama with the dontworry account happened as they were nothing but trouble lol..couldnt comment on what happened in ill though as i wasnt playing for a month but they don't seem 2 be doing very well now anyway.lol

DeletedUser

Well if this is truthful and no help from infamy or knock fair play .

If he does then I would question whether the intentions between my NAP with knock and Infamy are really truthful. I mean we have not supported ill for the former and we have an NAP justification that means Infamy has broken the clause in the NAP on purpose to show themselves as dishonourable.

If miwok gives us 48hours , fair play to him, even though it was a 7day cancellation period.

hmm

infamy dosnt support my move now do they support me so they arnt breaking the nap, i offered 24hrs but if you want more ask in pm or skype i will be fair, and if infamy dosnt like me leaving well you know where i am at

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
where did yar mention knock! ?

and why are we all of a suddon a topic of intrest in this thread?

we havnt supported anyone other then knock members

why would i support 1 nap'd tribe over another Nap'd tribe??? its in my best intrest to see you both kill eachother,

i dislike the comments coming from hug toward knock with such little trust, or such negitive thoughts from some..

good to see how {HI} is really thinking of us [spoil]
[/spoil]

if you knew anything about what really happend you wouldnt be saying this.

DeletedUser

infamy dosnt support my move now do they support me so they arnt breaking the nap, i offered 24hrs but if you want more ask in pm or skype i will be fair, and if infamy dosnt like me leaving well you know where i am at

hold on hold on hold on

24hrs is to generous

your 1 player declaring vs a tribe

thats outrageous if they ask for more time or expect more time

i'll noble u myself if u give them more time

pur3 m4g1ck

dont get cocky, you couldnt even handle your own tribe which is why you needed a merge with another tribe in the top 5 :icon_rolleyes:

dont get me wrong i like the players from CTRL but your quickly getting on my naughty list, might have to send you coal next christmas :icon_sad:

Not one thing above was a fact, so find your source of info. and punch them in the face for making you look stupid. :icon_idea:

And on the behalf of 'the players from CTRL', we don't care what you think of us, nor do we care what anyone else thinks of us lol, we've proven ourselves to be quite efficient in a small team, nor have we really taken any severe hits.

Before this spirals out of control and people get poor tempered towards each other in game, I suggest anyone speaking about certain tribes get facts in order prior to coming on the forums with this nonsense.

DeletedUser96707

Could we let this thread stay about miwok? After all this was probably created cause he needed some attention. So lets not call knock and infamy dishonorable, lets not call Happy a bunch of big mouthed players, lets only talk about miwok:

Topics that can be taken up:

- Feelings about what he is doing.
- Concerns for his future in w57, will we loose our blogger?
- Expectations to his attacks

There is tons of other topic to pick up on, use your imagination and lets make Miwok a very Happy player :)

DeletedUser

where did yar mention knock! ?

and why are we all of a suddon a topic of intrest in this thread?

we havnt supported anyone other then knock members

why would i support 1 nap'd tribe over another Nap'd tribe??? its in my best intrest to see you both kill eachother,

i dislike the comments coming from hug toward knock with such little trust, or such negitive thoughts from some..

good to see how {HI} is really thinking of us [spoil][/spoil]

if you knew anything about what really happend you wouldnt be saying this.

Cody you could have just quoted your wfman :icon_neutral: :icon_biggrin:

I mentioned everyone we had diplomacy with not very convenient, I mean its just theories as we all have .

Not little trust more like suspicion. As you would be the same;)

DeletedUser

Cody you could have just quoted your wfman :icon_neutral: :icon_biggrin:

I mentioned everyone we had diplomacy with not very convenient, I mean its just theories as we all have .

Not little trust more like suspicion. As you would be the same;)

yea cody hes right, im the duke and i call the shots round here, and your suppose to think like me and have the same opinion as me, pffft this cody noob :icon_eek:

dnt worry richard i'll sort him out, i'll make sure he doesnt act like a duke or have his own opinion :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yea cody hes right, im the duke and i call the shots round here, and your suppose to think like me and have the same opinion as me, pffft this cody noob :icon_eek:

dnt worry richard i'll sort him out, i'll make sure he doesnt act like a duke or have his own opinion :icon_rolleyes:

No you did not get what I was saying.

I will make it plain and simple.

Cody quoted one of my members flaming knock.
I replied saying the person flaming could have been your wfman . aka: the person who likes to flame :icon_rolleyes:

I am sorry If I did not make this easy enough for you to understand.

I will try harder next time . :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

awwwhhh im gonna feel sorry going against our blogger :( i kinda liked ur blogs

DeletedUser

No you did not get what I was saying.

I will make it plain and simple.

Cody quoted one of my members flaming knock.
I replied saying the person flaming could have been your wfman . aka: the person who likes to flame :icon_rolleyes:

I am sorry If I did not make this easy enough for you to understand.

I will try harder next time . :icon_neutral:

^_^ This is Hilarious.

Go Go Thunder God, Time to Illuminate this World and make this world More Happy. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Good luck both sides, this could go either way with this new diversion for Happy..
:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser7488

Why beat around the bush by leaving your tribe and declaring? Like we are stupid enough to believe Infamy and or Knock won't be helping you out here. :icon_rolleyes:

Silly games people play :icon_rolleyes:

I guess you guys better preemptively declare on the both of them before it's too late!