An Announcement Like No Other.

DeletedUser103684

I am -KP- council, not keen on posting on here as its a flame fest

Your tribe should follow your great example my friend, all that is coming from this is a unnecessary bad feeling and personal hostility.

Of course due to the war there will always be a certain amount but I believe that this has actually become personal for some people. All it does is make both parties look bad..

Take care,
Liam

DeletedUser

I am -KP- council, not keen on posting on here as its a flame fest just wanting to say reaver is not council and as far as im aware no -KP- council has ever posted here, other than myself once...
My advice:
Get ReaverofSouls off the World 59 forums. He's screwing up your tribe's image in a major way.

DeletedUser

I will back baby mumble on this, as i too am -kp- council, reaver is not on our council. I rarely post on the externals, but i do try to keep up for the most part.

DeletedUser

Think we should move away from the flaming, its clearly disagreements between a few players, no need for it to continue. However if players continue to give reaver any stick he is of course allowed to defend himself so id ask all to cease :)

So the reason for this thread. Nice to meet you homcgra1, i would wish you luck but id be a bit silly to do so :)

DeletedUser

@
I will back baby mumble on this, as i too am -kp- council, reaver is not on our council. I rarely post on the externals, but i do try to keep up for the most part.

If this is true how he is getting diplomatic information that is being discussed between both tribes?

You hug pita on the externals, but mail KP for a ceasefire.

Second to last post, although I had previously intended not to.

You posted up information very fast in the thread, mere hours after a conversation between myself and -KP- leadership on that topic. When it was still being discussed by the council in -KP-.

So, that leads to either 1 of 2 things:

1. You are a member of -KP- council.
2. -KP- council share diplomatic mails with people outside of their council.

If 2 is correct, that says a lot about the methods used by -KP- leadership, and the lack of proper conduct diplomatically.

DeletedUser

not necesarily avoid it, i am often lurking. i just prefer not to argue. wheather you all believe me or not is your choice.

DeletedUser99160

arguing is half the fun lol just kidding nice to meet you insane.

DeletedUser96141

Googly quit yesterday.
I have the reason as he quit literally an hour after i interviewed him =.=

slinkiestwizard

Googly quit yesterday.

That makes me believe it was the same player , he quit 1 account then started a new one, possibly he is yet again taking another account as a new great leader of the downtrodden to announce himself :lol:

homcgra1

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That makes me believe it was the same player , he quit 1 account then started a new one, possibly he is yet again taking another account as a new great leader of the downtrodden to announce himself :lol:

I would like to request that these childish accusations that I am a multi-accounter, which is in essence what you are doing by claiming I am anthills, who still plays his own account, stop.

Any small amount of research in to my history would help you find that I am a complete opposite of the player you claim I am.

DeletedUser

Was it a joke? :)

Anthills have a credibility.
Googly have a credibility.

DO u think annthill would do this like quit an account and come on with another account just to disguise people?

Do u think Googly let Anthills use his account (homcgra1) for disguising people?

DeletedUser

Googly quit yesterday.

Care to share the reason?

I would like to request that these childish accusations that I am a multi-accounter, which is in essence what you are doing by claiming I am anthills, who still plays his own account, stop.

Any small amount of research in to my history would help you find that I am a complete opposite of the player you claim I am.

You must admit though, quite coincidental seeing Anthills stop posting on externals and step down amid accusations of xshahzad being his puppet leader, then you come along, a 121 point player and made duke instantly.

Also quite funny seeing as you made claims you could turn U N M around, and boasted of all your previous worlds, and now your quiting already :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well i would say Anthills is actually xshahzad!!!! His alter ego!!

On a serious note we have all seen this so many times. How many people here are actually playing under new name?
It's all too coincidental! :)

DeletedUser

If you actually read the one time I mentioned my past worlds, you will find this so-called "boasting" a defensive comment in response to a forum troll's attempt to say, to paraphrase, my opinion is worthless because I am small and so therefore a useless player and leader.

[spoil]
s13g4l.jpg
[/spoil]

I never did get that list of 60 quotes :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You never requested. Funny how if you don't request, you don't get.

Feel free to the full conversation up, as opposed to the out-of-context part you decided to post :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]
2afzdvm.jpg
[/spoil]
You obviously didn't want to :icon_rolleyes:

Out of context part?, that part was in context with my current point, why would I post the rest of the conversation which is irrelevant to my point.

You want the part where you said you don't believe in luck?
Or...
Where you imply that if you didn't have the ability you wouldn't have been asked to duke U N M?

DeletedUser

"though I'd rather you achieve it on this world."

Simple - it means that, you don't care about past experience, making it a waste of time to bother hitting up people to get quotes :)

The fact is, you are missing the previous mail, where you said this:

"I will need to watch you closely to see if you have much ability ;) "

Correct.
I watched and was left disappointed :icon_rolleyes:

What did you achieve in W59?

You achieved nothing on this world, I don't care about who you are on other worlds, or what you did or how many respected players can vouch for you, it means nothing here, this is W59.

Deleted User - 4669627

well, the tales about me certainly do not grow any less wild in my absence :icon_rolleyes:

I have no need to continue responding here.

i can tell you this much, there is no point in replying to him at all, you might as well argue with me, at least i am honest and can follow simple logic and sequence of events :icon_redface:

tbh, i have not followed anything any of you have been saying
(though i did notice weisnubs dedicated a thread to my honor, maybe i will make him president of my fan club, since he took the initiative of founding it)

[spoil] i would suggest he start with a competition for the official Shahyd Fan Club siggy, like wickerman and hackster's competition, you could all submit your entries and weisnubs could select the best which would then be the required siggy for all official members :icon_idea:[/spoil]
though i have not followed any of what you all have been discussing, occasionally, my mates have insisted on sharing particularly entertaining posts with me, like the one where slinki says i am googly and googly is me :lol:

last i knew, slinki, who i only spoke with once in my life and only did so to confirm that we did not know each other, was insulting me and making wild accusations against my character

i posted nothing

next thing i know, slinki is complimenting me? saying i am googly? :icon_eek:

i certainly hope waves2u, at least, has some kind of grasp of reality and i have seriously begun to question how shave has survived, let alone prospered :icon_confused:

anyway, no worries for me, or the rest of you
my current stint will be my shortest stint as duke yet :icon_wink:

shame to see googly resign, wish that could have worked out
how did he join all of a sudden and become duke at 100 points?

[spoil]he is googly

[spoil]duh

[spoil]:icon_rolleyes:[/spoil][/spoil][/spoil]
who will be our next leadership? guess you will have to stay tuned, but i will share a rumor i heard :icon_eek:

[spoil]rumor has it, everybody will be the next duke, smoov on the first wednesday of each month, sothis on the second tuesday, crowbaby on the third monday, etc.

[spoil]but don't tell anybody, it is all hush-hush :icon_wink:[/spoil][/spoil]