To =X, This is Shahyd

DeletedUser

I don't need to read you post more carefully. My post was answering yours exactly.
You should answer the questions I posed in my reply :icon_rolleyes:
Read our conversation again. The first post in the thread and the post that I responded to today where you felt then you should try and flame me. You have not read any of those posts properly but yet you continue to ask others to read posts properly :icon_rolleyes:

I have read through all of your posts quite carefully.
In your last reply you asked one question, which was answered. Again, re-read.
Some part of your posts do not need replying to as they do not bring much substance to the conversation at hand, so I ignore those parts.
Some parts of the conversation is just a statement you made and I see no need to argue with it or dispute it, so I leave it be.
I have actually agreed with some part of your posts :icon_redface:, so I do not reply to those parts either. :lol:

Again, here you are trying to "pass the puck" to someone else, instead of just maning up and taking what is thrown at you.
Not throwing it back at another person.

Also you say you read my post carefully, yet you only replied saying I need to read posts more carefully.
That was not what my post was largely pertaining to.
So again, re-read :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i think enough slander has occurred here and mods should lock the thread. I agree with finny, the thread had relevance within the game and in particular within world 59 as X was a top tribe. I expect when/if I (as leader of shAve) do something that is news worthy that it too will be discussed but as one poster said. Sometimes saying nothing, when all that can be said is negative, is the best approach. Personally, I won't be visiting this thread again. I wish only the best for those who decide to stay and fight. I know X has some skilled players. Its too bad this had to happen to them.

~Bee

I agree with you. this thread should be close. It is personal stuff that can be resolved by personal mail. When i was Duke of =X i stay away from this thread on purpose since it was personal stuff that should be resolved on PM.

DeletedUser103684

Read the first post then tell me who is angry and frustrated, accusing me of being angry is rather the opposite when I remained calm in all of my posts.

Apologies mate I have not made myself clear, I was not accusing you of anything. My post was simple, I was referring to the fact that shayad has not posted and has said that he doesn't wish to right now (not that I am speaking for him but he did say that in our chat earlier today).

Just a though but maybe you could see that as him accepting that perhaps you have a point..?

I don't agree with the way this thread was set out but perhaps things were said that weren't really acceptable but then there is the argument that a Skype chat can be altered to suits ones self..

I am a humble lowly member of =x (as was) but I think I speak for both sides when I say that we should all calm down here and try to remain as friendly as possible, there is really no need for any of this and like I previously mentioned; we ARE going around in circles, are we not? :icon_sad:

This is a good game and we clearly all spend alot of time on it so why not stop making this unpleasant for each other.

Like I said before I don't wish to speak for shayad but after all, he did say that he never wanted to be leader.. (I don't want this to reignite the argument as I am not using this as an excuse.. just food for thought).

I am genuinely sorry if I have upset anyone here.
Liam

DeletedUser

I have read through all of your posts quite carefully.
In your last reply you asked one question, which was answered. Again, re-read.

When have I passed the blame? What ownership should I be taking?
I merely highlighted the post as hypocritical, I'm sure you can agree it was? :icon_rolleyes:
Who has been more childish me or Ants?
^Above quotes show 4 questions, there were more but they were rhetorical.

Some part of your posts do not need replying to as they do not bring much substance to the conversation at hand, so I ignore those parts.
Show me where I have gone off topic and I will explain myself, though I can't seem to see where I have :icon_rolleyes:

I have actually agreed with some part of your posts :icon_redface:, so I do not reply to those parts either. :lol:
For fear of flaming your own tribe? :lol:

Again, here you are trying to "pass the puck" to someone else, instead of just maning up and taking what is thrown at you.
Not throwing it back at another person.
Sorry, what am I being blamed for? :icon_redface:

Also you say you read my post carefully, yet you only replied saying I need to read posts more carefully.
That was not what my post was largely pertaining to.
So again, re-read :icon_rolleyes:

I think this post show shows who needs to reread :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Apologies mate I have not made myself clear, I was not accusing you of anything. My post was simple, I was referring to the fact that shayad has not posted and has said that he doesn't wish to right now (not that I am speaking for him but he did say that in our chat earlier today).

Just a though but maybe you could see that as him accepting that perhaps you have a point..?

I don't agree with the way this thread was set out but perhaps things were said that weren't really acceptable but then there is the argument that a Skype chat can be altered to suits ones self..

I am a humble lowly member of =x (as was) but I think I speak for both sides when I say that we should all calm down here and try to remain as friendly as possible, there is really no need for any of this and like I previously mentioned; we ARE going around in circles, are we not? :icon_sad:

This is a good game and we clearly all spend alot of time on it so why not stop making this unpleasant for each other.

Like I said before I don't wish to speak for shayad but after all, he did say that he never wanted to be leader.. (I don't want this to reignite the argument as I am not using this as an excuse.. just food for thought).

Liam

Good post :icon_wink:
I agree with you here.

I already explained why screenshots were not used.
If you wish to see screenshots add me on Skype.

DeletedUser52670

Liam

I've not really had much to say towards this post but I have been following it. I think the point has been made and achieved whatever purpose it was intended for and this post pretty much sums that up. Well done for biting the bullet and actually making the forums a little brighter.

I'm not sure if Weisnubs would agree but I can't see this thread serving as anything more than a flame war from here? Geschlossen?

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if Weisnubs would agree but I can't see this thread serving as anything more than a flame war from here? Geschlossen?

To be honest I still see it serving a purpose.
I would like Shahyd to come on and speak for himself, without his fellow =X or UNM tribemates defending him. I want to hear Shahyd's view and hear his reason for this on the externals.

DeletedUser52670

I stand corrected :icon_wink:
In that case I will leave the way I came in and hope that Shahyd graces you with a response

DeletedUser

I stand corrected :icon_wink:
In that case I will leave the way I came in and hope that Shahyd graces you with a response

I like to hear other peoples opinions good or bad, but I made this thread so Shahyd would address the world. I am not the only one who he has shown no respect to, he needs to stand and explain his actions.

DeletedUser103684

To be honest I still see it serving a purpose.
I would like Shahyd to come on and speak for himself, without his fellow =X or UNM tribemates defending him. I want to hear Shahyd's view and hear his reason for this on the externals.

Come on mate, just leave it.. please.

If shayad wants to come on here then I am sure he will but all I can see is this starting all over again.

WeisNubs mate, be the bigger person.. let it go!

Sincerely,
Liam

- By the way I want you to know I am not here to defend shahyd, I am here because in my opinion this situation is getting out of hand and I think I speak for the majority of =x when I say that we do not want this.

You have very valid points mate but there comes a time when you have to give up.

Im not a hippy... honest... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'd like to thank you for this, maybe =X will appreciate now how out of order Ants is in regards to his conduct with members of other tribes. Correct me if I am wrong but you're in Shave?

Shave is a tribe that =X is not in conflict with, a tribe they have no association with and yet Ants takes it upon himself to swear at you for making an opinion that contravenes his.

Wake up =X ... This is how the world sees your tribe!
I personally think it's an <insult> :icon_wink:

whut are you doing here? are you in some sort of evil scheme again? pfft

Hackster2000

:icon_eek: MICO!!!!!!
:icon_biggrin:

When am I not involved in evil schemes :icon_twisted: Great to see you again!!! PM me if you get the chance.

DeletedUser101881

Evil scheme??? lol. Is that what you call it?

It wasn't a great situation to have been put in. Stay with Ants???? Or reform a smaller tribe that isn't tarnished. Both came with risks, but it certainly wasn't an evil scheme. Did he force people to move? Did he lie about the impact Ants was having on the tribe?

He was in the council, he saw it first hand. It is a perfectly justifiable option to pursue given the situation he was in.

This has been covered so much though. I think its fair that the thread move on from this arguement.........yet again.

DeletedUser

Evil scheme??? lol. Is that what you call it?

It wasn't a great situation to have been put in. Stay with Ants???? Or reform a smaller tribe that isn't tarnished. Both came with risks, but it certainly wasn't an evil scheme. Did he force people to move? Did he lie about the impact Ants was having on the tribe?

He was in the council, he saw it first hand. It is a perfectly justifiable option to pursue given the situation he was in.

This has been covered so much though. I think its fair that the thread move on from this arguement.........yet again.

Sorry for the misunderstanding that I had caused you lol.

I meant hackster not the content of his post. :)

DeletedUser101881

Sorry for the misunderstanding that I had caused you lol.

I meant hackster not the content of his post. :)

Yes, I saw his response. My apologies for not spotting the sarcasm. At least we are not back on that same arguement :)

Deleted User - 4669627

i am not even reading the first post, let alone 4 pages :lol:

weisnubs lied about me to all of w59
i cursed him for it on skype where it is acceptable to curse somebody

if weisnubs does not like to be cursed
my advice for weisnubs is...

[spoil]do not lie about people[/spoil]
:icon_idea:

when you do that, people sometimes curse you, duh :icon_rolleyes:

in fact, they sometimes take you before a judge when you engage in defamation
in fact, some times lying about people is a criminal offense

cursing somebody, on the other hand, is neither a criminal nor civil offense

if anybody wishes to argue that i am a bad guy because i cursed a guy because he committed a crime against me...

[spoil]i got 2 words for you[spoil]
ask weisnubs what they are[/spoil][/spoil]
slinki thought i posted an apology to w59? :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i am not even reading the first post, let alone 4 pages :lol:
Ok so you didn't read 4 pages....

Then how can you claim I have lied?
weisnubs lied about me to all of w59
i cursed him for it on skype where it is acceptable to curse somebody
I would argue that its not acceptable to curse anyone anywhere :icon_rolleyes:

if weisnubs does not like to be cursed
my advice for weisnubs is...

[spoil]do not lie about people[/spoil]
:icon_idea:

Please show me where I have lied. It all started as I gave my opinion and you rejected it as it was not corresponding with your own, then you preceded to curse me.

in fact, they sometimes take you before a judge when you engage in defamation
in fact, some times lying about people is a criminal offense

You need evidence to convict someone, not just accusations. You are making accusations without providing evidence, my evidence is in this thread

if anybody wishes to argue that i am a bad guy because i cursed a guy because he committed a crime against me...

[spoil]i got 2 words for you[spoil]
ask weisnubs what they are[/spoil][/spoil]

Again what is this crime, and where is the evidence? :icon_rolleyes: