To =X, This is Shahyd

DeletedUser

Lots of respectable people work with Anthills. He's not such a bad guy, you just have to get used to him. :lol:

I for one am glad he is the way he is. He sticks with his principles about being honorable & playing the game without cheating, no matter what. That's what I see in him that I respect, personally.

And before you say anything, no, I am not in =X . :icon_razz:

/me waits to be flamed by the anteaters

^ the man speaks the truth.

Deleted User - 4669627

still using shahz as your puppet.
Oh please don't respond saying ''shahz voted against me everytime, everyone did'', that is not relevant.
if the claim is that he is my puppet, and the reality is that he votes against me every time, obviously this is 100% relevant

what was even MORE relevant was that your leadership liked wickerman and did not like truth
why is that relevant?
that is why you lied to everybody about me

He did not agree to step down
he is reluctantly accepting
He didn't argue? He accepted? Yes but reluctantly

this is your honest opinion?

it is false regardless and does not necessarily need to be a lie to be defamation, it only needs to be false

however, you know it is false, you said so yourself...

[spoil][1/6/2012 9:02:51 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: does it seem like i am being reluctant?
[1/6/2012 9:03:23 PM] Jack - WeIsNubs: (think) seems your disinterested[/spoil]
:icon_rolleyes:

idk, maybe your thesaurus has "disinterested" as a synonym for "reluctant", but what you write in it with a pencil is not what it actually says and "disinterested in leading" and "reluctant to step down" are actually opposites

in fact, here is YOU saying i refused to lead...

[1/4/2012 6:32:40 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: i do not think i will agree to give orders to k74, k73 k62 mates
[1/4/2012 6:32:47 PM | Edited 6:32:55 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: only south k63 and k52
:icon_eek:

you knew that i was disinterested in leading, you knew i was not reluctant to step down, you knew that i was asked to lead our war planning after i stepped down as duke, you knew that i refused

thus, not only were your allegations false, but you knew them to be false
hence, you lied about me in an attempt to defame my character

how-much-of-a-fail-are-you-facepalm-fail-theone-demotivational-posters-1293381818.jpg
[

DeletedUser

this is your honest opinion?

it is false regardless and does not necessarily need to be a lie to be defamation, it only needs to be false

however, you know it is false, you said so yourself...

[spoil][1/6/2012 9:02:51 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: does it seem like i am being reluctant?
[1/6/2012 9:03:23 PM] Jack - WeIsNubs: (think) seems your disinterested[/spoil]
:icon_rolleyes:

Yes you were disinterested in the conversation when they were talking about you stepping down thus your reply of 'K'
Your reluctantly agreed and were disinterested in the conversation because you understood that you had no choice but to step down as duke.

idk, maybe your thesaurus has "disinterested" as a synonym for "reluctant", but what you write in it with a pencil is not what it actually says and "disinterested in leading" and "reluctant to step down" are actually opposites

They aren't opposites either, but my logic makes sense.
Yes you were disinterested in the conversation when they were talking about you stepping down thus your reply of 'K'
Your reluctantly agreed and were disinterested in the conversation because you understood that you had no choice but to step down as duke.

in fact, here is YOU saying i refused to lead...

Actually thats what you said, but you added my name as the quote, the skype name is still yours....:icon_rolleyes:

you knew that i was disinterested in leading, you knew i was not reluctant to step down, you knew that i was asked to lead our war planning after i stepped down as duke, you knew that i refused

You stepped down and became Warlord...but no, that has nothing to do with war planning, Warlord involves picking daisies :icon_rolleyes:

thus, not only were your allegations false, but you knew them to be false
hence, you lied about me in an attempt to defame my character

Poor attempt to flame me, but well done at damaging your own reputation :icon_rolleyes:

Deleted User - 4669627

Your reluctantly agreed
read your very first post in this thread, YOU are quoting me REFUSING to lead

They aren't opposites either, but my logic makes sense.
if i were reluctant to step down, i must have an interest in leading, but i was "disinterested"

Actually thats what you said, but you added my name as the quote, the skype name is still yours....:icon_rolleyes:
i am quoting you quoting me LMAO!

what makes it funny is you KNOW it, you know it is right in your very first post, YOU posted it, NOT me, yet you are STILL saying it is something else, STILL lying

:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

You know what I would do concerning shahyd, is to just quit posting to his BS. He's already said he is leaving w59, his tribe basically abandoned him, and he has shown us all about him.

Leave him alone and he will go away, do not even acknowledge he is here lol

DeletedUser92790

You know what I would do concerning shahyd, is to just quit posting to his BS. He's already said he is leaving w59, his tribe basically abandoned him, and he has shown us all about him.

Leave him alone and he will go away, do not even acknowledge he is here lol

how many times are you going to say this before you actually do it :lol:

DeletedUser

I am not gonna read anymore of the threads found in w59 if they are all like this.

I am not against anyone but the matter is simple and captain obvious sees it too. This is a game for christ sake, shayd and people who admire him can preach respect in-game and no cheating in-game but don't expect people who are playing this game has the same thing you had in mind, you should respect people first before you preach, you said all those nasty barrage(spelling?) of insults in your convo with Jack because you didn't like his opinion, he is already a false person because he is free to say what he wants and you didn't like them.

Learn the meaning of respect first, don't go spouting crap that respect is like this and should only be given to this because they did this.

Respect can be earned and sometimes natural(depends how you grew up). But never forget to show respect to others whom you don't personally know. Game and RL are different respect you came to understand in life but doesnt always apply in game.

P.S.
When I say "you" I meant shayd and whoever follows his logic.

P.S. #2
Hackster is girl.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you said all those nasty barrage(spelling?) of insults in your convo with Jack because you didn't like his opinion, he is already a false person because he is free to say what he wants and you didn't like them.

Sounds like your saying that I'm false :icon_confused:
Mind if I ask who you are ingame?

Nice post overall though

Hackster2000

I am not gonna read anymore of the threads found in w59 if they are all like this.

I am not against anyone but the matter is simple and captain obvious sees it too. This is a game for christ sake, shayd and people who admire him can preach respect in-game and no cheating in-game but don't expect people who are playing this game has the same thing you had in mind, you should respect people first before you preach, you said all those nasty barrage(spelling?) of insults in your convo with Jack because you didn't like his opinion, he is already a false person because he is free to say what he wants and you didn't like them.

Learn the meaning of respect first, don't go spouting crap that respect is like this and should only be given to this because they did this.

Respect can be earned and sometimes natural(depends how you grew up). But never forget to show respect to others whom you don't personally know. Game and RL are different respect you came to understand in life but doesnt always apply in game.

P.S.
When I say "you" I meant shayd and whoever follows his logic.

P.S. #2
Hackster is girl.

:icon_biggrin: Thanks Mic ... It's always a pleasure to see you posting :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I dunno guys.

Sometimes we get too caught up on being PC, and we lose sight of the real message. Someone blasts someone else with some noxious posts over Skype? Unfortunate. But why did he do it? Now, in this case, it might be because the blaster has anger issues, and some kind of code of integrity that other people do not ascribe to.

But I've seen players, usually who are from different cultures, lose their cool over frustrations and issues that are completely valid. And then their completely valid message gets lost over the fallout of *gasp* Profanity! We're all grownups here. Profanity doesn't necessarily show a lack of respect. Maybe we should discuss issues based on their merit as opposed to how many dirty words someone used.

That said,

Audios Ants! Your friends will miss you. All four of them.

DeletedUser

Shahyd is still as vocal as ever
Nice to see players who have quit keeping up to date on the events within the world...

[SPOIL][16:43:01] Shahyd: hey <Insult> licker
[16:43:09] Shahyd: (wave)
[16:43:51] Jack - WeIsNubs: hey
[16:44:39] Shahyd: you all are <Insult>?
[16:45:10] Jack - WeIsNubs: No, where did you get that assumption?
[16:45:13] Shahyd: was that a recruiting policy or something you did to recruits?
[16:45:30] Jack - WeIsNubs: that question doesn't make sense
[16:45:51] Shahyd: let me rephrase it
[16:45:53] Jack - WeIsNubs: our recruitment policy is to recruit good, active members
[16:46:00] Shahyd: does shave only recruit <Insult> people
[16:46:09] Shahyd: or do you take normal people
[16:46:16] Shahyd: and spike their koll-aid when they join
[16:46:33] Shahyd: i see it did not affect bee
[16:46:39] Jack - WeIsNubs: I like to think we have a mixture of people in our tribe
[16:47:01] Shahyd: so it is just you and slinki
[16:47:11] Shahyd: but you want to represent your whole tribe
[16:47:40] Jack - WeIsNubs: Is there a point to this discussion?
[16:48:46] Shahyd: just wondering why you want me in shave so bad
[16:49:08] Jack - WeIsNubs: I don't want you in shAve
[16:49:13] Jack - WeIsNubs: (facepalm)
[16:49:26] Shahyd: obviously you do
[16:49:41] Jack - WeIsNubs: How is it obvious?
[16:50:00] Shahyd: you have been trying to get me to join since the new year\
[16:50:13] Shahyd: almost every post you have made
[16:50:17] Shahyd: is basically
[16:50:24] Shahyd: "please join shave anthills"
[16:50:33] Jack - WeIsNubs: (rofl)
[16:50:59] Jack - WeIsNubs: Are you for real?
[16:51:13] Shahyd: are you really <Insult>?
[16:51:23] Shahyd: how many accounts in shave?
[16:51:26] Jack - WeIsNubs: Did someone spike your kool aid?
[16:51:29] Shahyd: right now?
[16:51:32] Shahyd: 75+?
[16:51:37] Jack - WeIsNubs: no...
[16:51:40] Jack - WeIsNubs: 55
[16:51:40] Shahyd: idk, i am not looking at stats
[16:52:01] Shahyd: mate
[16:52:07] Shahyd: let me explain something
[16:52:12] Shahyd: to your stupid <Insult>
[16:52:21] Shahyd: it does not matter how good your tribe is
[16:52:33] Shahyd: it does not matter how well you all get along
[16:52:43] Shahyd: it does not matter how well bee leads you
[16:52:52] Shahyd: if you have 55 accounts
[16:52:57] Shahyd: you cannot
[16:53:04] Shahyd: please everybody
[16:53:18] Shahyd: does that make sense dumbass?
[16:53:28] Jack - WeIsNubs: [16:52] Shahyd:

<<< it does not matter how well you all get along: if we all get along well then everyone is pleased
[16:53:33] Shahyd: even in the perfect tribe
[16:53:41] Shahyd: lmao
[16:53:44] Shahyd: of course
[16:53:52] Shahyd: cuz not 1 of the 55 of you is acting
[16:53:58] Shahyd: |-(
[16:54:04] Shahyd: you are <Insult> stupid mate
[16:54:32] Shahyd: i rescind all previous comments about you being false
[16:54:38] Shahyd: you are simply <Insult> stupid
[16:55:00] Jack - WeIsNubs: Thanks, want to post that on the externals?
[16:55:12] Jack - WeIsNubs: I would like my name cleared of being false
[16:56:16] Shahyd: no
[16:56:29] Shahyd: tbh i think you are both
[16:56:33] Shahyd: lol
[16:56:40] Shahyd: and you lied about me to the world
[16:56:51] Shahyd: so why should i clear your name
[16:56:58] Shahyd: after
[16:57:03] Shahyd: you defamed mine
[16:57:28] Shahyd: if anything i will make a thread about you
[16:57:34] Shahyd: and prove you lied
[16:57:45] Jack - WeIsNubs: :D how have i lied?
[16:57:47] Shahyd: and are a <Insult>
[16:58:18] Shahyd: you said i was reluctant to step down
[16:58:27] Shahyd: |-(
[16:59:36] Jack - WeIsNubs: in my opinion you were
[16:59:44] Jack - WeIsNubs: you have anger issues too apparently
[16:59:48] Jack - WeIsNubs: |-(
[17:00:46] Shahyd: that is not your opinion[/SPOIL]

Or is it a pity they just can't let go of it? :icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92790

Shahyd is still as vocal as ever
Nice to see players who have quit keeping up to date on the events within the world...

Or is it a pity they just can't let go of it? :icon_neutral:

nice to see how players are still flaming other players who are not even on this world anymore:icon_rolleyes: i dont see how that post had any relevance to the world now as it is, the guy doesnt even play anymore, let it go, and just ignore him...