-BOS- Tribe lolz

DeletedUser

Showing our CFD (Call For Defense) Messages does not mean anything lol, all it shows is that we work as a tribe and not as individuals.

Also regarding the "Family" Tribe thing we did want it but then it was decided that we break ties because their ex-leader wanted to do things their way.

Regarding your point-whore & farm noob accusations they are invalid, and you also failed to provide any proof of either one...

You were going to make a family tribe.
Therefore, your argument is invalid.

MagicTallGuy

i can post reports thats no a problem, the call defense is a little lame for a matter of hours out of peoples BP, and o wait 2-3 people actually sent troops

Shows how little you know, over 40 people sent troops...
And if someone is whoring axemen throughout BP it's obvious someone would get cleared,
use your god given brain before making stupid comments.

You were going to make a family tribe.
Therefore, your argument is invalid.

Make sense please.

DeletedUser

And if someone is whoring axemen throughout BP it's obvious someone would get cleared,

Make sense please.

ROFL, stop...please stop...your makimng my sides hurt...hard to type, laughing too hard...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55760

Make sense please.

LMAO, and where is the "PROOF" of them 40 members, you mass recruit, your tribe is currently a family tribe, if you stayed a family with BOS their would now be 4 Family tribes in the same K, yes so what if someone was troop whoring axe, isnt hard to dodge and backtime instead of crying and getting a bloody nose over the whole situation, the first few days out of Bp doesnt show much on a limit hauls world, the attack will always lose more than gained IF the defending player is any good. the Tribe Bos wasnt very good on w60 and due to the same leadership on w61 the tribe will fail again on this world, i am a independant view on this topic,

MagicTallGuy

LMAO, and where is the "PROOF" of them 40 members, you mass recruit, your tribe is currently a family tribe, if you stayed a family with BOS their would now be 4 Family tribes in the same K, yes so what if someone was troop whoring axe, isnt hard to dodge and backtime instead of crying and getting a bloody nose over the whole situation, the first few days out of Bp doesnt show much on a limit hauls world, the attack will always lose more than gained IF the defending player is any good. the Tribe Bos wasnt very good on w60 and due to the same leadership on w61 the tribe will fail again on this world, i am a independant view on this topic,

You made the accusation of the 2 - 3 people supporting so please provide your proof, my proof is that
all subsequent attacks on those players failed miserably.

If a member got cleared while he/she was sleeping then i will make sure whoever attacked the member
gets what they deserve, i just like to make sure that it doesn't happen again, what is wrong with that?

Family tribes = fail.

Not if you run it properly.

DeletedUser101547

cute.

@MagicTallguy - you are doing it wrong. I'd say feel free to pm me and I can explain where you're going wrong but somehow I get the feeling you'd not listen anyway. Plus maybe this will get interesting. Probably not though.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not if you run it properly.

This argument is about as strong as the argument that communism is a great form of government when structured properly.

Which is to say, it is true, but it's also very hypothetical. I've never seen a successful communist nation where the civilians were happy, and I've never seen a successful family tribe except during late-game where individual skill means much less than it does early on.

DeletedUser

Lol, this world is going to shape up great =]. Full of nOObs who think that because of the haul limit they won't get pwned by actual players. Mmmm so much delicious fail for us to feast on >.>... Like slowly roasted pork mmmmnomnom. I love how illogical and dictatorial everything is ;]

DeletedUser32462

Lol, this world is going to shape up great =]. Full of nOObs who think that because of the haul limit they won't get pwned by actual players. Mmmm so much delicious fail for us to feast on >.>... Like slowly roasted pork mmmmnomnom. I love how illogical and dictatorial everything is ;]

Lol

DeletedUser

Also full of mediocre players who have a super big ego and think are are pr0/l33t/ub3r :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Just a follow comment to add to what ALessonInPointWhoring said.
Looking forward to the response.

Also regarding the "Family" Tribe thing we did want it but then it was decided that we break ties because their ex-leader wanted to do things their way.

Could you please elaborate on what your stance is, in relation family tribes.

You say family tribes work? Yet when you tried to implement having a family, it did failed?

So family tribes do = fail?

Right?

stormchild

I left BOS and made my own tribe on 61... I was made Duke when Kaneboy stepped down.. There is no authority in BOS no guidance they were pretty much on their own. I believe things started shaping up when I became Duke but the other Duke wasn't happy about it. I am more active within the tribe so he demoted me haha. And MagicTallGuy I knew who ur spy was before you even pulled him wasn't hard to find him .

And TheBraiN* I absolutely agree with you at this early stage planting a spy is just stupid.

DeletedUser

-Bos- is dead for the most part. They started badly by attacking AYK players.

http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/474c1438b4ca38bab3b9fe812586f908

But OOPS, he forgot to make sure he could defend himself...

Haul:
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
252 1.799/4.960
Damage by rams:
The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 5 to level 3
Damage by catapults:
The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level 9 to level 8

So then they cried to other tribes...Yes we lost some defense here...thats why we build it.
http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/553813d3602fbbd531ae5df12fe41991

Hmmm, seems he restarted after we hit him back.

Whats next....Oh thats right another friend with Swords and Spears attacking, all dead, sorry don't have a report of that with out our stack count.

ROFL, now the remaining BOS players are crying to anyone around for invites, three of them are banned and their forums are a desserted watse land.

Nuff said, another nub tribe down and almost out.

Oh, but by the way, IF you are still in -BOS- when I get up in the morning, your a refugee and we will hunt you down no matter where you go, so get out now, you have 8 hours to run.

DeletedUser

Oh, but by the way, IF you are still in -BOS- when I get up in the morning, your a refugee and we will hunt you down no matter where you go, so get out now, you have 8 hours to run.

Tomboy disbanded -BOS-. Saved his members the hassle and now you don't have to 'hunt' them…

Or.. :icon_twisted: