-BOS- Tribe lolz

DeletedUser

Tomboy disbanded -BOS-. Saved his members the hassle and now you don't have to 'hunt' them…

Or.. :icon_twisted:

LMAO, why would we not hunt them?

I said we MIGHT show mercy.

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well, if you can do that to them with words.. well, they are in for a tough future IG to say the least.

DeletedUser

Well since my original post wan't answered….

I decided I'd just like to add in two more mails that really made me lol.

So lets get this straight,
[spoil]
generaldawg016 on 27.01. at 18:59
well yeh i suppose but it took them so long to find out who it was they even put him in the trusted members section lol they only found out because he left
[/spoil]
-BOS- are laughing at themselves?

iHate are laughing at -BOS-, which they were allys with AND ran a family tribe with.

So who is everyone else laughing at?

[spoil]
MagicTallGuy on 21.01. at 19:11
Hi Guys,

i look like a complete noob having a family tribe for a few hours then cancelling it, after a lot of hate mail from our members I've decided to cancel it for 2 reason, first reason is because not a lot of people were happy with it, and second reason because they made an academy tribe without even discussing it.

Sorry for all the drama, but we are going solo as that is and will be the best way for us.

Those guys are actually noobs not good players, unfortunately i didn't see that beforehand.

Regards,
MagicTallGuy
[/spoil]

I know who is making me giggle at the moment anyway^

Last edited by a moderator:

stormchild

Quote:
generaldawg016 on 27.01. at 18:59
well yeh i suppose but it took them so long to find out who it was they even put him in the trusted members section lol they only found out because he left
Now this is totally BS I messaged Kaneboy on Skype [1/23/2012 4:05:02 PM] Stormchild--World 38 Nato: ugh why aint u on skype? anyway I remembered my old old old duke in BRD world 10 when he caught our spy back then how he did it is FearlessLemur22 but don't confront out right I said alot more but u all dont need to see that ......... But if u go back to the first post on one of the spoilers u will see where I said I knew who it was that I had to speak with Jamiee aka> Kaneboy first and fearless answered right after me .... so he was still in BOS when I found who it was

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Jeez i read this thread for free and i still want my money back :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Sorry mate.

I meant it didnt take long Stormchild to spot the spy, a few hours if that...... he then left the following day.

Should of have said it like that in the first place lolz

My bad :)