And another one bites the dust

DeletedUser

Ive been involved in numerous tribes, and have made some true friendships on this game. Even learned some things from this game that applies to real life. Learned a lot about respect, maturity, lending support, and working together. i had the pleasure of meeting jonboy920 in person back in October of last year. We had lunch, and he checked out some of my work i was involved with in restoring a 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air. We talked a good bit about tribalwars, the people we'd met thru the game and the amount of time we spend each day playing it. I can only think of a few people who i didnt like, but for the most part everyone ive had contact with has been a pleasure talking to. I just dont have the time or the will to continue playing the game. Its not fair to HG for me to continue when Im not enjoying the game any longer, but its also not fair for me to quit during their rebuilding phase. As far as who the eventual winner of World 30 will be, thats a tough question. ultimately the ones left at the end of 30 will all be winners, regardless of tribal affiliation.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Respect, dear sir.

It is unfortunate to hear, but at the same time i am happy for you> I feel as if too much time is wasted on tw, and real life is only to stand up and walk from the computer...

Anyways, i wish you luck in all you do, Art. You have always met my shenanigans and me face on, and played with a high sense of honor. It is unfortunate that things worked out the way they have, Many things would be different but for Shipley and TWC leadership.

Take care, and stop in from time to time... Ill still be here.

DeletedUser

Sad to see you go Art, we will eventually all get to that point. Best of luck!

silvereclipes

Good luck art was good crossing swords with you an your mates kept thing interesting for me to make me stick around maybe another world some day when we get bit by the bug again.

DeletedUser

I enjoyed our talks and wish you all the best

Just a question to you. Are you said that you couldn't get him to merge into BH although you tried? Honest answer plz. Art GL in RL

DeletedUser67579

I never tried to get him to merge into BH, if you know anything about me you would know that I do talk to most at some time or other

DeletedUser79042

art good luck in RL ! And welcome to the ...

[spoil]
retirementlane.jpg

[/spoil]

robot out (<--- been some time since I wrote that, I keep it for special cases only :) )

DeletedUser

Good luck art was good crossing swords with you an your mates kept thing interesting for me to make me stick around maybe another world some day when we get bit by the bug again.

OMG, crossing swords means something so different in my area of the world!!

Art I wish you all the good fortune in the world mate... take care n try not to cross swords with and other men!

DeletedUser70594

Good Luck in your real life Art ... God be with you!!

S1cky Dutch

Take care, Art. And please stop by once in a while. I like your posts:)

DeletedUser

Lol are you still playing. Iriz? I still gotta get some caps off ye.

DeletedUser

Good luck in life Art. You helped me out in my short time in RAM, take care....:)

DeletedUser

bless his heart, sir topher is nobling my villages. poor guy aint growed 20k points in 2 days in the 4 years he has been playing. reckon I could launch my nukes on him so they aint wasted? anyone wanna help?