And another one bites the dust

MR.MR

Please do, I remember him being a pain back in the days of *RS 3 yrs ago

DeletedUser

Shame you have to leave Art.
Be sure to check in when we are rank #1 again.

DeletedUser

You can create a thread called Art-1 random thoughts of the day. That would probably work.

DeletedUser

Doesn't need to he's staying....hoorah!!
art-1 today at 05:02
I am not quitting.

Sir Mike Fisher today at 05:07
great to hear it, perhaps you'd better let the guys holding the wake in the forum know :)

Mike

MR.MR

Doesn't need to he's staying....hoorah!!
art-1 today at 05:02
I am not quitting.

Sir Mike Fisher today at 05:07
great to hear it, perhaps you'd better let the guys holding the wake in the forum know :)

Mike

Hmm. I just talked to Art on the phone and he says he is still quitting... Sooo, are you now creating faked mails Mike? I mean I know LoEN is pathetic but I didn't realize you guys were that bad...

DeletedUser

Hmm. I just talked to Art on the phone and he says he is still quitting... Sooo, are you now creating faked mails Mike? I mean I know LoEN is pathetic but I didn't realize you guys were that bad...

Well if it's not Art then maybe the next stage should have been to ask who is on the account then? rather than saying I faked a mail, which I haven't and never would

DeletedUser

I forgot what real life was about, lol. Done spent time with family, friends, nudged a deer with my Tahoe but the hell of it is I didnt noble it, did knock his wall down but he rebuilt and wandered off not to be seen no more. If I didnt know better Id swear BH stacked it...lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I forgot what real life was about, lol. Done spent time with family, friends, nudged a deer with my Tahoe but the hell of it is I didnt noble it, did knock his wall down but he rebuilt and wandered off not to be seen no more. If I didnt know better Id swear BH stacked it...lol

So who is playing yer account now? ?They've already mailed me to say it's no longer you, maybe an odds sheet would be good

5-1 Karma
5-1 SFC
5-1 Varden
5-1 Shipley
5000-1 Robot odds moved re robots reply
5-1 Tommy Gummy
5-1 Any other suggestions

Just to start the book we'll finalise runners and odds later as I'm sure some are already playing other accounts anyway :)

Last edited by a moderator: