The Fall of MTS

Lafr0062

lafr u fell into my trap about the personal mails.. I knew youd post it here or in the MTS forums. Well done ricey again ..

LMAO

I fell into your trap of personal mails? What does that even mean, what does that even accomplish? What this looks like is rice back tracking and playing down his own comments...

I knew youd post it here or in the MTS forums. Well done ricey again

Guy,no one in mts cares about what you have to say, and the ones that did left...i've never posted any chat of yours bc nobody cares....so keep digging that hole. :)

Lafr0062

god you make me lafr

This doesn't answer anything just spam.

]lafr u fell into my trap about the personal mails.. I knew youd post it here or in the MTS forums. Well done ricey again ..

I fell into your trap of personal mails? What does that even mean, what does that even accomplish? What this looks like is rice back tracking and playing down his own comments...

Guy,no one in mts cares about what you have to say, and the ones that did left...i've never posted any chat of yours bc nobody cares....so keep digging that hole. :)

Explain what your rants accomplished, I mean you gave yourself props, explain the purpose?

Last edited:

The Lish

I'm not really sure where you've gone with this thread ricevase ..
It's pretty obvious that you've been trying to recruit from MTS, or broker some sort of peace deal with MTS, for some time now - yeah you talked to a few players for long enough that they ended up 'disagreeing with the war' and breaking off, but I've posted about that situation in this thread already.

To then go on and say that Lafr has fallen in to some sort of trap is wide of the mark at the very least .. what sort of trap has he fallen into by posting one of your many comments/chats on the forum? You said it, he posted it .. unless it was totally untrue what you were saying to him it's no trap it's just more of what you said finally making it on to the forum.
Maybe it was untrue, follows that I'm then not really sure how anyone can trust anything you say in private chats/mails etc., it's obvious you're playing a form of PnP within the game and that you'll say anything you can to achieve your desired ends (i.e. a DRINK! win) .. not that I'm saying there's anything wrong with that per sé; it's part of what the game is about for some people.

As for the actual topic, MTS is not falling .. as I posted earlier it's been a long held wish of mine, and of most the players in MTS, to ensure full activity within the tribe and part of that is moving away from the family tribe situation.
It's taken months, years I suppose, to get near that but we're getting there and regardless of the fact that we'll get less coverage in geographic terms for a while, hopefully the members of MTS that are active and playing will enjoy it more and we can push on together :)

DeletedUser

I don't know lish, the way logic works in here your on the same downward trend as me and my failure tribe. losing and will never do better, and in the end gone.

DeletedUser

Just come back to check on the world and saw this thread and unfortunatley drink seem to be going on strong...:S Kinda expected this to happen after recruiting the shite that was next to L... After sitting a couple of those accounts made me think oh god...

Then reading this thread saw the shite WB is posting... WB was that crappy tribe in the K ..9s? talking about how good they are? At the moment just face it your the crappy players who are enthusiastic and allowed to let live. Back then you were just crappy inactive tribes that i dont see if i was surrounded by you having a single problem killing all of you. The kinda people id send 2 nukes and a noble train without thinking about timings... although thats most people tbh.

Anyway wow to the people still playing, been a long time, think how good at hobbies youd be now :) in my year absence ive learnt how to...

K66 there went my neighbourhood

DeletedUser

i am now in WB and i may be slightly inactive and sat more often than not, but i am hardly a crappy player i just dont have time anymore for a game that was fun for a while and now is just a time suck.

DeletedUser

i am now in WB and i may be slightly inactive and sat more often than not, but i am hardly a crappy player i just dont have time anymore for a game that was fun for a while and now is just a time suck.

Nope you're just bad. ;)

btw how are you mate? I've missed you :(

DeletedUser89573

Seems to me that a number of ~L~ are former MTS. hmmmm. But yeah It is nice to have them helping.

The Lish

Or saved by the ~L~

Lol nice try :)

I won't deny it's helping that DRINK! have more fronts to contend with (obvious really) .. but it's not as if there was much between MTS and DRINK! as far as gains/losses went before ~L~ and DRINK! went at it so hardly right at all to say they saved us :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Or saved by the ~L~

I think its much more fitting to say: MTS were saved by Drink. More specifically Drink's inability to maintain a functional and friendly relationship by suffering a little compromise. And further Drink's seemingly endless ability to take this game far too seriously and therefore when ~L~ announced its ceasefire with MTS immediately half of Drink cried "betrayal!" and claimed "how we act in this game is how we are in RL! Back stabbers!" or BS to that effect. Point being, had Drink of went with ~L~'s plan and half it members not tryed to create a war then ~L~ would not be on MTS's side right now.

MTS didn't fall, because of Drink... :icon_surprised: :) :icon_rolleyes: :icon_evil: :swordsman:

Lafr0062

Originally Posted by monkey-boy1980
Or saved by the ~L~

~L~ saved DINK from MTS this time last year when they joined sides, and then something changed in DRINK that made L leave...and the rest is history....I think cookie summed it up nicely.

More specifically Drink's inability to maintain a functional and friendly relationship by suffering a little compromise. And further Drink's seemingly endless ability to take this game far too seriously and therefore when ~L~ announced its ceasefire with MTS immediately half of Drink cried "betrayal!" and claimed "how we act in this game is how we are in RL! Back stabbers!" or BS to that effect. Point being, had Drink of went with ~L~'s plan and half it members not tryed to create a war then ~L~ would not be on MTS's side right now.

DeletedUser89573

Also do you know what losing truelly is?

There are set backs, and there are pushes forward.

I diplomatically took over k69 through recruitment.

Jann the Man, and ogre557 two players that owned most of k69.

just for your amusement i can bring back a Jann quote, and if you want i can get him to post here to tell you about k69

"i had RL issues that needed attending, and was gone for awhile, and it meant i had sitters, i had a problem with getting internet access as well as pc access for sometime, and was having to when i could get to it, my sons pc, so my account was in slow mode for sometime, and it was also the fact that for some time (couple of 3 weeks of over 1000 incomings to all my villages meant a lot of work for sitters and myself, and a major lack of sleep, trying to dodge and snipe attacks, very difficult to keep up with identifying attacks at those sort of numbers, up and till about 3 weeks before christmas i was still up to around 600 incoming consistently, i spoke to the lish to inform him i was back, and that my intentions was to retake every village that had been taken, by them and that i would not be defeated, and although it would be an up hill battle for me, i would be destroying 10 of thousands of their troops and to bring it on. I managed from that point to get a bit of support and managed due to being on holiday that week to destroy all but a few nukes, and retake every village they then took of me, bar 1 i think it was. I work on a this village is gonna go on this next hit, so i sent a half nuke with a noble in it, to land a few mins after they took the village, and what a bummer a pre nobled village is when the first noble takes it, and their next 3 re noble it killing every thing, only to find me land mins later.

I would like to take this opportunity while i am on this subject to thank everyone involved in helping me out against my onslaught from mts Sitters, support etc. I THANK YOU GUYS

and thats why mjevans will pay for his opportunist village taking."

Regardless, due to a ban we lost him, mts ate up those villages,
ogre557 received several incomings from TD family and MTS, and gave up. Just let his account sit there, we withdrew all of our support and tried to take what we could.

does not speak for all conquers but speaks for a lot.

Because WB lost k69 does not mean we lost, it's a set back. Jann was from MTS, and ogre557 was from .:TD:.

and anyways you guys keep on saying drink is the only reason that WB is alive so if Drink was losing then WB would be losing.

Losing is when there is no chance to win, which MTS, the chance for them i would say it is pretty slim, not saying they aren't a good tribe, and that it will die easy, not at all.

The guys in MTS are the ones you have to worry about, they want to fight, they aren't tired of war, and there are very good players in the tribe still.

They will put up a great fight, no doubt. But, for how long?

on a side note you take soa out of the whole equation and you just

Side 1:
Tribes: WB
Side 2:
Tribes: MTS, *MTS*

Timeframe: 12/06/2010 00:00:00 to 13/06/2011 00:08:03

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 150
Side 2: 357
Difference: 207

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,337,888
Side 2: 3,031,928
Difference: 1,694,040

chart

HMMM, and now MTS dominates K69.

DeletedUser89573

Joellehman

#263 2010,June 20th, 23:44 Top
Quote:
Originally Posted by poise
Definately ground you gained, I will give you that, but despite all this talk month after month you lose ground to MTS. We will see if your family and allies e.g. Grim (Yes we know you have allied with Drink and are helping them in their efforts). will ever live up to your own hype.

However MTS will continue it's own path. Our spies will remain intact (Hopefully) and with a bit of luck and anymore council promotions/coversations we may even hold the majority in the Drink council
yup all the good your "spy network" has done you over the last two months.......once you stop us in a meaningful way from doing what we please, then we can talk.

I guess the time to talk has arrived?

DeletedUser102229

i have just been given an account on world 28 and i currently do not know a single player. any advice for a girl who just wants to play and find a tribe? xx