NotBad attacking their alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You need to wake up, your getting played, stop wasting your effort and time.

He knew exactly what he was doing but is now trying to make it look like an accident.

ok, im done now.

LoL..

Yeah, attacking light blue color in the map,its not an accident,unless they didn't really set them alliance,

number 2,you can see the name of the player you want to attack before you click, attack option.

and you have 300seconds or 5minutes to cancel it.

DeletedUser

They were never an alliance read what LB wrote for god sake, and i want the village back by today at 20servertime.

DeletedUser

He's not online today,due to weekend,his co player didn't talk to anyone.either me,try to contact him..lol then its stacked by -BOS- members and hermit,due to they are near to that village,and its there area.

DeletedUser

They were never an alliance read what LB wrote for god sake, and i want the village back by today at 20servertime.

but you attack him the time you have a alliance/nap with them. then because its been posted here..you removed them from alliance/nap? that's how you treat your alliance/nap? NotBad will fall just wait..

you better not to have alliance/nap if that how you manage your diplomacy in other tribe.

You need alliance/nap just to help you during the war,then after the war..they are now useless,so you will noble them.

How about you remove your all alliance/nap. and fight with your enemies alone.see what you can do..

"POINTWHORES"

DeletedUser

Lol you got nutz nobled

LOlolololOLolOLolOlOLoLoLoLolOLOLOlOLoool

DeletedUser

NotBad just isn't the same with almost all the original members gone. Might as well just get rid of the name because the tribe I see now is far different from the one I joined at the beginning of the world.

DeletedUser

NotBad just isn't the same with almost all the original members gone. Might as well just get rid of the name because the tribe I see now is far different from the one I joined at the beginning of the world.

change it to bad.

DeletedUser

Yeah..NotBad is now too difference,then I told nutz to give it to the near village of his friend.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't call them bad, but they definitely aren't what they once were despite their climb in the rankings. Now that sharky is gone and LB will be gone, I don't see NotBad going far, but then again I don't personally know tuhazzip.

DeletedUser

tuhazzip personality was, he will noble their alliance/nap if he want..

DeletedUser

Lol most tribes aren't honest. Sometimes in order to do well you have to tell lies and to use other people. You have to learn to be ruthless at times. That's the ugly truth right there.

DeletedUser

in my opinion..We already knew that Draztic and his tribe can't trust.

DeletedUser

I want to personally apologize to everybody who saw the incredibly idiotic posts that were spread throughout this thread. It took me too long to get rid of them, and for that I am sorry.

Now, if this (or any other) thread continues in that light I'm simply going to lock it. If you don't think there's anything worth discussing here, simply do not post here. For those of you who think there is something to discuss, please try and get back to a meaningful discussion.

DeletedUser

Lol most tribes aren't honest. Sometimes in order to do well you have to tell lies and to use other people. You have to learn to be ruthless at times. That's the ugly truth right there.

Yes but at least own up to it. Im not saying back stabbing wont ever happen, all im saying is, if you do stab someone in the back, at least have the nutz to give them the closure of saying "ya i screwed you over"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.