NotBad attacking their alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicTallGuy

So is said tribe joining iHate's coalition, who we were at war with ;)

LB has a point, unless alliance/NAP was created after iHate disbanded.
(Seems to be an alliance as Draztic said it was an alliance right at the beginning of this thread.)

Delete this or thats the end of the alliance.

So possibly it was formed after iHate disbanded as LB said they only had a NAP.

DeletedUser

Draztic did not have any control, I still handled diplomacy

Final Strike on 07.02. at 10:03
alright so shall i set a nap? also theres a small coalition for a few tribes that im using as pawns and TLC
Essentially SOF played both sides, and they wonder why they got burned

Last edited by a moderator:

MagicTallGuy

I guess he did, i wondered why he was always so scared to join the war against you guys, but he abandoned his tribe the day iHate disbanded too...

*TehDarkOne*

I believe this is the second time Grant has nobled an ally while sitting a tribemate: I chalked the first one up as a misunderstanding.

Honesty, What do you expect from Grant? Hes been backstabbing or cheating almost his entire TW career (Him and Auskilla, if Alex is here as well). I thought this was expected in a world he is in. Two of the most untrustworthy players I have ever seen in my time playing this game. They can be cool guys in terms of personality but cant trust them.

Last edited:

greenmonsta

What do you expect from Grant? Hes been backstabbing or cheating almost his entire TW career (Him and Auskilla, if Alex is here as well). Two of the most untrustworthy players I have ever seen in my time playing this game. They can be cool guys in terms of personality but cant trust them.

I haven't known auskilla to backstab, and I've played with him often. As for your comment about grat, yes, he's a known backstabber. He's done it to me in the past. But since he's a known backstabber, it's probably your own fault for trusting him...

*TehDarkOne*

I haven't known auskilla to backstab, and I've played with him often. As for your comment about grat, yes, he's a known backstabber. He's done it to me in the past. But since he's a known backstabber, it's probably your own fault for trusting him...

I have never trusted him :lol: and never would. And if you played with Auskilla in worlds like W23 or W25 (The whole Willovain and Alex situation in W25), you would know he can be a backstabber. He and Grant both have been banned a few times for using bots.

greenmonsta

I have never trusted him :lol: and never would. And if you played with Auskilla in worlds like W23 or W25 (The whole Willovain and Alex situation in W25), you would know he can be a backstabber. He and Grant both have been banned a few times for using bots.

Yeah I know the deal with bots, miggy is the same, or was at least. Thats the life of a speeder though, it's what they are used to.

*TehDarkOne*

Yeah I know the deal with bots, miggy is the same, or was at least. Thats the life of a speeder though, it's what they are used to.

Yeah but Miggy I have trusted, he never seemed like someone to backstab. At least I never seen him do so. Thats why I didn't bring Miggy into it.

But yeah, sorry folks, anyone that trust Grant obviously has never experienced him in the past or heard about him. He is notorious for backstabbing and cheating. It seems like every world he changes his in game name to hide from that reputation. I'll give him credit though, at least he doesn't hide from his true identity, he usually makes it known its him. And hey, backstabbing is part of the game.... its a survival tool. Just people shouldn't be surprised when Grant back stabs someone, its nothing new. :icon_biggrin:

MagicTallGuy

22b6d009608c6b3ee9ec4a7c1e58eb67.png

Forgot to post this, it was a heads up given by Clearshot to the Logical Leaders,
backstabbers will always be backstabbers lol.

Also some old convos between myself and Almurph, when AD! left the Coalition Almurph tried telling
Storm the leader of KNIGHT that iHate plans to just use them as an ally until we have conquered
everyone else, what he failed to mention is that it was originally his idea.

[spoil]
1d3d8db0fa864e95237daffadabbfff3.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
84f157236deebff413141af31ccfc9d8.png
[/spoil]

So yeah that's kinda how Almurph rolls.

And now Clearshot, he was on my side when Rampage so doing sneaky stuff in iHate
and planning to his hearts content and here is what Clearshot showed me:

[spoil]
d991225fba111a409370400bcc698e56.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
0038edb8241f1046d05db8397b3c4383.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
e45f4285fda7450a077d10f06b6a59b9.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
e59266efc87b9adfc41a28236115822a.png
[/spoil]

Some of this might not have a lot of relevance but it shows you what kind of characters you are dealing with,

Rampage17 (Pawel Ilba) - He thinks he can manipulate the entire world .
Clearshot -The Sheep, no more needs to be said.
Almurph - Backstabber pro in training, just needs to use head a bit more.

Thought it be the most appropriate place to show this here as these guys are all in NotBad and are Tuhazzip followers,
basically they are being schooled in backstabbing by Tuhazzip, look out W61!

Hope this was an interesting read :) if not then just read something else,
or waste your time commenting on what a waste of time it was to read this.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh, the ever-growing Friends of tuhazzip Group seems to be one of the most popular ones today.
Just can't wait to see the backstabbers backstabbing each other the very second they feel fit. Btw, acting like this in the first month of the world isn't a bit... uhm... shortsighted? I mean if you wanna be nasty, do it professionally.

MagicTallGuy

Oh, the ever-growing Friends of tuhazzip Group seems to be one of the most popular ones today.
Just can't wait to see the backstabbers backstabbing each other the very second they feel fit. Btw, acting like this in the first month of the world isn't a bit... uhm... shortsighted? I mean if you wanna be nasty, do it professionally.

Clearshot is already backstabbing Tuhazzip by giving info to TLC & Angels regarding their little war.

DeletedUser

I agree with everything you said that's not about me. These messages are the worst you have? You also had to dig them up in order to attempt to make me look bad. It makes yourself look worse. I feel this is one last try to gain what ever respect you had.

I question the context to that Skype message.. It could be at any time to anyone. You just want him nobled because he single handedly ruined your tribe.

In short.
We wanted a healthy alliance but you pushed us constantly. Clearshot was your downfall. He sent me very aggressive mails, claimed he was diplomat etc. He provoked many of my players.

You took his side. This is even worse. I'm just happy that his actions opened your eyes. Bighank117 was doing great work between the two tribes. You insisted in letting clearshot into our conversations etc.

At the end of the day we worked well at the start. You tried to bring in more and more tribes into the coalition and forced us to get annoyed. You constantly broke the rules of the alliance.

We then asked for a NAP. You then proceeded to declare war on us. (without 24hours notice). Notbad took our side with WASP. You used Knight as meat shields and they agreed not to take part in the war.

HERMIT then contacted me. They told me you were pushing your weight around and were tired of it. All these tribes targeted you as you thoughtyou were unbeatable with all your little coalitions.

I was mailed by some players. Tuhazzip being one. We noticed that you were plotting against us. As a precaution I contacted LB. We agreed not to attack eachother. Tuhazzip discussed the future of our two tribes. AD! eventually moved into Notbad since you declared on us.

(I'd also like to point out the fact that AD! never used spies.. iHate did. I remember the very first screen shotted forum iHate initiated on -BOS-. Stormchild was in that tribe and everything :icon_surprised:...... I don't see the logic. People are trying to flame me because I was looking out for my tribe. I didn't play dirty. If you look at my stats like I said I joined this world for fun. I didn't want knight as allys because I didn't want to stab anyone.

Example of Clearshot threating me:

[spoil]
Clearshot.png
[/spoil]

And to lighten up the mood.
It's funny that my tribe nobled Auskilla in w57. This is awkward..

DeletedUser104020

Im kind of confused are yuo guys backstabbing or are you guys not backstabbing?

DeletedUser

dunno 'bout'em, but me personally prefer frontstabbin, whole lotsa mo' fun!

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Not that it matters now, but here's how I see it.

SOF were never allies, show me the mail where I agreed to it and I'll take that back, tho I doubt you'll find it. Final Strike and myself got on well enough for those in an NAP which never really going to last and thats where it was left. I was able to convince them to help out with the war as it was, ofcourse, in their best interests. So they helped, Still no alliance formed, just an NAP.

Then SOF started to fall apart members leaving and so on, there was a break away faction and things were going to hell for them. Final Strike, himself, is no longer even in SOF.

So lets not all act like this is the first NAP ever broken and further to that the NAP itself had absolutely no break off clause so no time frame was needed to notify them. They never asked for one, so I never gave them one.

And lets not forget that SOF was listed as part of the coalition on iHates tribal profile that in itself was enough to render any NAP moot, so in essence SOF played both sides.

SOF is a whisper of what it once was and what it once promised to be, the player that made the NAP is no longer in the tribe and tbh the only fault I see here is not telling them it was off. Which in itself was an oversight on the new leadership's part but by no means a noose to hang themselves on.

By all means, flame away ;)
[/spoil]

This is a new tribe with new leaders. LB has been kind enough to clarify the accusation of backstabbing. I would not remain in a tribe that backstabs other tribes.

Our reformed diplomacy is now very clear. You won't be seeing anymore threads like this.

Baron of Notbad
Al.

DeletedUser

Might aswell change name instead of tainting the name of the original premade. :lol:

I find this hard to comprehend. Are you talking about the Notbad (A tribe of some experienced players and some noobs who had a leader whos activity was debatable) that lost half its members to to mediocre tribes iHate (A semi inactive tribe which had two semi active leaders) and AD (taking into account that AD! was just a mix of players who have never had interaction before)?

Notbad came into this world hoping to take it by storm and ended up almost completely destroying their reputation. You Sir flamed them a lot as well. It was rather embarrassing to be frank. They probably would have collapsed completely if it wasn't for Sharkys defensive strategies and movement of troops. The full page of diplomacy probably also helped..

In the thread I started the conclusion that most people drew from Notbad is that their diplomacy and strategies sucked as a whole. They lost more than AD! ever did... They did better than iHate though, that might get the original members a pity point each.:icon_neutral:

Sharky hasn't got a leg to stand on really slagging off the new not bad. Although, this is the case as both legs are wooden.

However we will leave that behind us and I rather like the suggestion.
I will discuss changing the name with the council.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.