Don't ever invite Draztic

DeletedUser

as you can see..if which tribe can benefits to him,and can under protection of him..he will leave and join that tribe..when SOF fall,he join AD!,and join NotBad..then when NotBad fall..he join Gians..and which next?

he never support his tribemate,but always asking an support from his tribemate

haha

I hope,before march end..Draztic already nobled ahahaha

and I will stop being updated in world 61 ahaha

I already quit but I want to be updated in w61..

has a lots of RL problems haha.

Do you think when w62 will open?

bev

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100507

guessing your not a native english speaking dude,

DeletedUser100507

i kind of understood your point, seems like a tribe hopper right? :)

DeletedUser

Someones mad! Queen bev you tried to backstab Draztic and failed lol!

DeletedUser

got RL problem..

Draztic.. my wish will come true now..

Your can't survive now..

I hope so.

haha

Im the one who contact Gians to kick you,and Im contacting everyone tribe leaders near you to noble and attack you haha..

got incoming? haha

DeletedUser

That has to be one hell of a shitty real life awesome problem. :D

Solved in less than a day !!!

How amusing :p

DeletedUser

Bev.. You're back? Good luck on your fight with Draztic. You two have a nice "love" story. It's like beauty and the... beast?. :D

DeletedUser

You mad bro? and by the way your really crap at this game. next time learn to send trains without your toaster.

DeletedUser

and by the way, this is how it all went down

Was first in freeze, then SOF Recruited me or i would get owned as they put it, so yea i joined to not get owned, made some friends and actually wanted to help them,but then they started to fail, dukes were inactive and the tribe was unorganized, so i asked avenger for duke to take control and help the tribe, was denied, so i left to AD! since i made friends with Almuprh, and then there was a merge between AD! and notbad, since my friend tuhazzip was there and the merge would help both tribes out, after that more then 8 tribes declared on notbad, and Hermit,WASP and G!ans were all recruiting the Notbad players and since i had friends joining G!ans i got an invite there too.

And after i sniped your train and killed your nukes, i bet mikou is mad, and so are you.

DeletedUser

and by the way, this is how it all went down

was first in freeze, then sof recruited me or i would get owned as they put it, so yea i joined to not get owned, made some friends and actually wanted to help them,but then they started to fail, dukes were inactive and the tribe was unorganized, so i asked avenger for duke to take control and help the tribe, was denied, so i left to ad! Since i made friends with almuprh, and then there was a merge between ad! And notbad, since my friend tuhazzip was there and the merge would help both tribes out, after that more then 8 tribes declared on notbad, and hermit,wasp and g!ans were all recruiting the notbad players and since i had friends joining g!ans i got an invite there too.

And after i sniped your train and killed your nukes, i bet mikou is mad, and so are you.

was good snipe ;)