Don't ever invite Draztic

DeletedUser57956

You mad bro? and by the way your really crap at this game. next time learn to send trains without your toaster.[/QUOTE]

I'm not getting in on the convo but loving that line :icon_biggrin:

And just off the cuff, reading through and seeing the whole 'you backstabbers thing'... moaning about speedplayers backstabbing is like puting a kilo of coke next to a crackhead in rehab and wondering why you are a couple of g's light at the end of the day.

greenmonsta

You mad bro? and by the way your really crap at this game. next time learn to send trains without your toaster.[/QUOTE]

I'm not getting in on the convo but loving that line :icon_biggrin:

And just off the cuff, reading through and seeing the whole 'you backstabbers thing'... moaning about speedplayers backstabbing is like puting a kilo of coke next to a crackhead in rehab and wondering why you are a couple of g's light at the end of the day.

I think you ended the thread there.

sathom

I needed a good laugh today, thanks for that!

DeletedUser100466

got RL problem..

Draztic.. my wish will come true now..

Your can't survive now..

I hope so.

haha

Im the one who contact Gians to kick you,and Im contacting everyone tribe leaders near you to noble and attack you haha..

got incoming? haha

Really I thought we kicked him because i don't like him...
22146.jpg