ultimate top ten players..

• Thread starter DeletedUser89005
  • Start date

DeletedUser89005

yet again another "inexperienced" poster who has'nt a clue makes a remark.. "even ater being told the facts"
kung..fu..master read before you post a dribbled comment please... as it does make you look like a complete fool... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Are we seriously doing this?

And who is jv?

(Yes fanboy, I'm a forum newb yadda yadda, deal with it)

DeletedUser89005

lol... i can deal with kiddie posts that are made when the parents arent looking.. both in cohernt and completely off topic as yours appear to be Volgstaf...

A humble player

More than 1/4th of his conquers were barbs or internals. Seems like a great player guys.

DeletedUser87372

Wow, cheers for derailing this thread to something about me Bert :)

Yes I finished second on W29 as an individual, and also as the sole duke of the first place tribe whom achieved 100% dominance after more then 3 years. I also grew my account from day 1 on my own, with only the occasional sit from a few friends when on holiday, getting married, the births of both my boys and the last one was when I was stuck in a hospital bed for a week.

I am proud of what I have achieved and it makes me blush to see my tribe's arch rival world forum "thug" Bert say such nice things about my placement in TW. I have always played a game where respect for tribemate and foe alike is very important.

Now I suppose the question is, am I the best in TW? NO, not by a long shot, I have played alongside and against players who are more skillful at back timing, sniping, tight trains, and any other element commonly referred to as the be all of skill in TW. I am pretty good at all of the above and so had not lost many villages to enemies which I was unable to take back, constantly followed the frontline around to ensure I was as active in every war as possible and was often one of the core targets in the wars.

I am here not to start a new tribe and bring it to victory, but just to gift away my winnings from W29 and relive the very early days, as this all seems very odd again, going from an account with over 3,000 villages to just 1.

I don't know anyone on this world, aside from those who were on W29, so I won't be commenting on the top 10 here, but my ultimate top 10 would include:

1. Mikey9Points
2. Logboss
3. Sobaks
4. jvincent (I want to be in there)
5. Iainr13
6. CliveUK
7. Homeini (aka WrittingFireAngel)
8. Damageboi123 (retired) (the greatest Duke of all time in my opinion)
9. Daryl1000
10. BigBert24

DeletedUser

yes i named the thread the ultimate top ten, and yes i named jv as one of those, and correct me if i am wrong but i also named jv to be one who won a world.. now unless you are completely and truely pathhetic, you will realize how many worlds have been won and by whom.. so your top "3" which you named are nothing more than names.. (i.e a waste of time) who in my and others opinions are "nobodys".. kinda like you.. kinda sad really to be viewed as such with such a trolling attiude.. :(

So you say he won a world but he came second

so is being 2nd/3rd great?

You give a sarcy comment as to say 2nd is rubbish but your friend came second

yet again another "inexperienced" poster who has'nt a clue makes a remark.. "even ater being told the facts"
kung..fu..master read before you post a dribbled comment please... as it does make you look like a complete fool... :icon_rolleyes:

Then you say i havent a clue and look like a fool.

You are pathetic you are a fool and you spill dribble, not the other way around. Everyone in this thread by now is thinking your smoking something.

A humble player

Prove it, as you are very incorrect there.

I had the highest number of war caps on W29 when it finished.

Total village gains: 4002
total barbarian conquers: 336
Total in tribe conquers: 713 (albeit, some were against yourself, 5 noble trains ftw)

DeletedUser89005

So you say he won a world but he came second
i would'nt say leading a tribe to victory makes you come 2nd.. yet again, the fools fail to grasp it..

(point being ya fool.. he won the world leading the tribe, but yet you failed to see that.. tut tut..)
and sorry jv... just having some fun with the new kids.. (needed to get them to bite and they did..lol) i'm sure we will be all be best of buds real soon..

DeletedUser87372

A clear breakdown of my stats, and I can now see why you thought over 25% of my nobling was barbs and internals, yet incorrect:

4,002 total gains
336 Barb gains (including villages that turned barb with my noblemen enroute, which at end game happens a fair amount)
713 Gains from *TLA*
81 Gains from TLA (TLA went through 2 names, so would be only fair for me to include them both)
Total = 1,130 or 28%

However, when you take into account I often used a 5 noble train, and thus nobled off myself a heck of a lot, you can then take the below into account.

711 Gains from myself (nobled my own village)

New Total = 1,130 - 711 = 419 or just over 10%

Now, the 10% can be further reduced by doing a bit more digging (for instance, there were a few occasions where a player may have cross nobled my claims with my nobles already enroute, and where a player gifted a village or two to help me move to a new frontline, which I in turn also did, where players go barb with a noble train already on the move, etc.), but I don't think it is exactly necessary.

In comparison to others on the world, my war cap to "freebie" ratio was pretty good, there are not many (though I am sure there are a few) with better and if my memory serves me correctly, not a single other player with a higher number of war caps.

A humble player

A clear breakdown of my stats, and I can now see why you thought over 25% of my nobling was barbs and internals, yet incorrect:

4,002 total gains
336 Barb gains (including villages that turned barb with my noblemen enroute, which at end game happens a fair amount)
713 Gains from *TLA*
81 Gains from TLA (TLA went through 2 names, so would be only fair for me to include them both)
Total = 1,130 or 28%

However, when you take into account I often used a 5 noble train, and thus nobled off myself a heck of a lot, you can then take the below into account.

711 Gains from myself (nobled my own village)

New Total = 1,130 - 711 = 419 or just over 10%

Now, the 10% can be further reduced by doing a bit more digging (for instance, there were a few occasions where a player may have cross nobled my claims with my nobles already enroute, and where a player gifted a village or two to help me move to a new frontline, which I in turn also did, where players go barb with a noble train already on the move, etc.), but I don't think it is exactly necessary.

In comparison to others on the world, my war cap to "freebie" ratio was pretty good, there are not many (though I am sure there are a few) with better and if my memory serves me correctly, not a single other player with a higher number of war caps.

Actually if you do it that way (the 419), you need to subtract the 711 from the total of 4002, leaving you with 419/3291 or closer to 13% barb/tribal, still not as bad, but math corrections none-theless.

I'd also guess that you might have ally/tribe kick/whatever gifts, and those could be found through digging as well.

DeletedUser

Thats all dandy. But top 10 player of all, unlikely. :p bigbert is just fanboying to hard

DeletedUser87372

We had not had any allies for over a year at the end, in the last year I nobled a vast majority of my enoblements. Also, there may have been 1 or 2 players kicked from the tribe, and even that I cannot remember participating in taking them out. The only few you may find would be the recent group of players, who Bert will know very well (as he took over one of their accounts when they split off) who split off to attempt to shake the world up against TLA, cause chaos in the ranks and needed to be stopped. Even with them I did not take many villages.