ultimate top ten players..

• Thread starter DeletedUser89005
  • Start date

DeletedUser89005

yet "again" another bites the line..
Last till the couple of million points stage, be rank 1 by another couple of million points, as well as be in the clearly best tribe with most of the secrets and then maybe you can speak down to us, otherwise kindly stop talking as if you are the only one who knows how to play and follow your role models (Idol maybe?) example and be more humble.
i'l do you a deal kid and through you back without embarassing your post anymore than what you have done yourself, but for a lesson for future.. do try to be constructive and thoughtful... unless that " please dont bore us"

DeletedUser

My thoughtful addition is that you are arrogant and blowing a horn that has no value on this world. The constructive part is that you should follow in the footsteps of the player you love so much and learn how to be humble?
Kapish?

Need anything else?

Perhaps, re-read how you are replying to everyone and you will understand why, I think, absolutely no one is taking kindly to your posts.

DeletedUser

My thoughtful addition is that you are arrogant and blowing a horn that has no value on this world. The constructive part is that you should follow in the footsteps of the player you love so much and learn how to be humble?
Kapish?

Need anything else?

Perhaps, re-read how you are replying to everyone and you will understand why, I think, absolutely no one is taking kindly to your posts.

I second exactly what your saying HH.

Bert; Before you click submit reply on your posts, take a couple of minutes to read them, sit there, no music to distract you and think whether you would like to recieve a post wrote in that fasion aimed at you, i'm sure your a model citizen in your country and have morals. Your parents surely brought you up to a better level of social ability to understand that you are acting in an arrogant and completely uncalled for manner? Just think a little before you click that buttom underneath the icons, show a little respect pal.

Stop.Kony.2012!

DeletedUser

Is there a speech mark limit on these forums ? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol... i can deal with kiddie posts that are made when the parents arent looking..

i'l do you a deal kid

Please understand, unless you are Clint Eastwood, calling people "kid" and making references to our parents doesn't make you sound badass, it makes you sound ridiculous, specially when talking to adults but to young people aswell.

Also, quotation marks. You have no idea what they are for. Quotes, a title or name, or to indicate a different meaning of a word or phrase (irony). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IronyIts particularly dramatic ihttp://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=6452699&postcount=59n #59.

DeletedUser

River-aka-Smurf, Kurlander, and the infamous faaark or fork to his friends as those 3 are as good as any.

I don't think any of them are actually in this world but then this thread really isn't specific.
And here's me trying to keep a low profile on this world...

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So in that logic, I suppose you believe the strongest players are quitters then, is that correct? If so, interesting theory.

Sticking it out longer doesn't mean you're more skilled. If you'd like to understand why I welcome you to join near me on any future world (I'll pre-register and invite you into my area).

You were rank 2 when W29 ended. I was rank 1 on W29 much earlier and was the top member in DSL during its early stages. Based on your logic you should be able to start a new world near me and beat me in a 1 vs. 1, no?

Last edited:

DeletedUser87372

Sticking it out longer doesn't mean you're more skilled. If you'd like to understand why I welcome you to join near me on any future world (I'll pre-register and invite you into my area).

You were rank 2 when W29 ended. I was rank 1 on W29 much earlier and was the top member in DSL during its early stages. Based on your logic you should be able to start a new world near me and beat me in a 1 vs. 1, no?

I never said I was the best, nor do I think it. Bert has said I am, but that is his opinion. In fact, I specifically stated I am nowhere near the best in any single category. I think I am a good all around player and leader, which makes me pretty good at TW.

Yes, sticking it out does not necessarily mean you are more skilled, but the opposite is also not true; sticking it out does not show a lack of skill either. A certain amount of skill must be had to have led a tribe to victory, held a tribe together when chaos was thrown into the equation, lost very few villages that were not retaken shortly thereafter, and gained a large number of enemy villages, while remaining one of the most frontline accounts in a world through the 2 biggest wars in the world's history (making up roughly 2 out of 3 years).

I know I played alongside a number of very skilled players, and fought against a large number of highly skilled players (not sure which player you are, as your world forum name does not ring a bell), so I agree if skill alone is being looked at, someone who gets bored and quits could certainly be considered. As a duke, I would rather a player with a high level of skill but maintains loyalty and is willing to see it through till the end, then someone who is fantastic for a short period of time, then goes inactive, hits delete, or asks to be nobled out. As such, I would not rate someone who is likely to quit early on as an ultimate top ten player (just my opinion).

The most skilled player I have ever played with/against is Logboss, with Mikey9Points shortly behind.

Also on the 1V1 point, I don't know how I would fare against you 1V1, but then again we are not playing individual wars are we? You are only as good as the tribe you build around you, the strategy the tribe takes, the leadership driving it, and the teamwork of those within the tribe, so why would a 1v1 prove anything. I think you are focusing on a single element of skill, being individual tactics probably around the use of scripts, timing, and simple activity. Whilst this is an easy way to judge someone's skills, it is certainly not everything; leadership, teamwork, training others within the tribe, sitting duties, diplomacy, building / keeping tribal morale, etc. are all very important elements, some I would rate as more important than knowing how to send a 150ms train, backtime, snipe, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104319

ooookkkkaaaayyyyyyy... can I get a top 10 player review? anyone? anyone? :p

DeletedUser

1 Mynamewasstolen
2 Royalist
3 Cl.Oud
4 CarefulWithThatAccEugene
5 ShadowBlazer
6 Wai U Shao Ting
7 Revenge4Destiny
8 Muldie325
9 Faded Dream
10 HellsHeaven

Many pointwhores in the top 10.. and far to many people concentrated into one tribe.. atleast muldie is good :icon_razz:

DeletedUser99306

Madlax.? Oh but wait, she was in NME early game. Nevermind.

<3333333333333 you Shards/.Noir

All you other lil ego boys that just join worlds and ragequit have no skill IMO. Go back and suck on momma's teet some more, it will be alright...you will do better after your early game rush on the next world. Kthanxbai.

DeletedUser99773

Cl.Oud, aka kudder from w56 a great player very active, skilled defender i see a future for him in the world 10/10

A humble player

Madlax.? Oh but wait, she was in NME early game. Nevermind.

<3333333333333 you Shards/.Noir

All you other lil ego boys that just join worlds and ragequit have no skill IMO. Go back and suck on momma's teet some more, it will be alright...you will do better after your early game rush on the next world. Kthanxbai.

Can't tell if tom, or just uninformed.

link11223454

Eugene only because he appreciated Pink Floyd enough to dedicate his TW gaming to them.

Oh and that guy called Royalist. I like him.