ultimate top ten players..

• Thread starter DeletedUser89005
  • Start date

DeletedUser

i would'nt say leading a tribe to victory makes you come 2nd.. yet again, the fools fail to grasp it..

(point being ya fool.. he won the world leading the tribe, but yet you failed to see that.. tut tut..)
and sorry jv... just having some fun with the new kids.. (needed to get them to bite and they did..lol) i'm sure we will be all be best of buds real soon..

his tribe won the world but he never won the world

the world winner is different to the world winning tribe a point you fail to grasp.

DeletedUser40072

Angacam. No doubt. He was an awesome leader on 15 and is still a great player.

DeletedUser87372

I agree with you, I alone did not win the world. That said neither did Logboss (the top ranked player in points), nor Mikey9Points (top ranked ODA player and 3rd in points). The tribe on a whole won the world, some in the tribe contributed more than others, but without even the least contributing members, we would not have won the world quite when we did. I did not win the world, I merely led the tribe who won the world.

Interestingly, you may find that there are just as many (or perhaps less in the case of world won by co-duked tribes) sole duke winners (being the duke of the winning tribe) in TW history as there are players with the highest points. Also, ODA should be taken into account when considering the top player of the world, albeit TW does not recognise it when awarding PP; those who use their nukes a lot make the job easier for the rest of the tribe when considering winning tribes.

Yes that too can be faked, but does generally have a pretty good identification of activity on the world.

But back to my response to you Kung Fu Master, I did not win W29 on my own, no one did. I did not finish with the highest number of villages or points on W29, Logboss did. I did not finish with the highest ODA on W29, Mikey9Points did. I came a respectable 2nd place in points and ODA. I just led the tribe who won (point should be noted as well that I only led it for the last half of it's time, I took over from my mentor Damageboi123 upon his retirement from the game).

Leading a tribe endgame phase is a very different challenge to that of start game, as is it being a strong player endgame. I would not expact anyone to understand it had they not been in an endgame scenario.

DeletedUser87372

So in that logic, I suppose you believe the strongest players are quitters then, is that correct? If so, interesting theory.

mar1n3c0rp5

Who cares... this isn't world 29, Go back to your forums 'New Guys'

DeletedUser

Arrogance and and utter lack of worth make one thread exceptionally boring and an utter waste of time. I nominate the OP for top 10 worst threads + openers in the world, I can do that right.

Best player is obv. Bigevan though if this is serious. No one quite like him, and a name you wont forget.

DeletedUser87372

I did not call this forum on, thank Bert for that. I am merely defending my own name, as many began attacking me purely because of what he had said.

I think if you re-read what I have said, you will find I have not been arrogant.

mar1n3c0rp5

I did not call this forum on, thank Bert for that. I am merely defending my own name, as many began attacking me purely because of what he had said.

I think if you re-read what I have said, you will find I have not been arrogant.

Quit being so conceited, he is not talking about you. Are you the Original Poster?

DeletedUser87372

I am not, but I seem to have become the main topic of conversation.

DeletedUser104695

Diddles

"i'l do this only the once girls.. as you cleary are'nt boys" world 29 is where you look, althougth it dont take a brian surgeon to work that out..

so unless you continue to post my thread with "dribbled" comments without facts.. i suggest you quit the game as its quite clear you dont have a clue..

You lost me at Brian Surgeon, is that another in game name / friend of yours / or 13th typo of that sentence.

DeletedUser

More than 1/4th of his conquers were barbs or internals. Seems like a great player guys.

Even if it were true and we judge solely on stats (which is a big no-no), most late game players have a much higher ratio of interns/barb caps.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103537

I don't understand this thread seems so off topic. Everyone has opinions on who the best are. It goes off your opinions anyone could get nobled any day. It doesn't matter who you are. I mean I doubt there is a best player there are good players and bad players but no best players. You just need to find a tribe full of good players. Now if a single player could win a world that would be impressive. I would get this thread lock cause it has no importance to world 61.

Muldie325

I'd say there is a best player, but simply no way to discern exactly who they are.

DeletedUser89005

his tribe won the world but he never won the world

the world winner is different to the world winning tribe a point you fail to grasp
"yet again" you fail to grasp the context of what has been made.. "are you on drugs"?

i find the posts made not only "strange but to be totally honest quite weird" if a player who built a tribe upto the point "where they ended up winning the world" and won it himself does that not mean he also won it?

jv "as i call him" is humble in his approach to it.. but lets face it geeks if you cant make a decision on who or what the "ultimate is by having won the game" then i suggest you quit making posts as i and others do view them as "dribbled posts" it is very embarassing to say the least.. and something i can and will hold you too...

"and yes i do enjoy the externals and when i can i will remark on your mistakes, so be prepared w61, this may not be w29.. but i sure as hell will treat those who use it as such"

DeletedUser

Last till the couple of million points stage, be rank 1 by another couple of million points, as well as be in the clearly best tribe with most of the secrets and then maybe you can speak down to us, otherwise kindly stop talking as if you are the only one who knows how to play and follow your role models (Idol maybe?) example and be more humble.