ultimate top ten players..

• Thread starter DeletedUser89005
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey Bert!

Only my 2nd ever external post, i ain't good at this stuff don't even have a sig :icon_redface:.

Here is what i know, JV is a great player and an even better leader but at no point has he ever been up his own ar*e i should know he lead me for 18 months .

Bert is also one of the best players that i have seen in game, he is also how can i put it one of the best to cough* to get a response in these externals, i read him for near on 3 years :icon_twisted:

@ ALessonInPointWhoring would be interested in knowing actually i remember hitting a fair few DSL players (highly skilled) but i imagine you were not around when that happened would be interested to know for sure. If what your claiming is true i imagine you to be extremely skilled!

Madlax/Shards nah they would never respond like this but i dont know too much about Noir??

The great thing about a world closing is that even your enemy's become your friends and many re-join pastures new in a pre-made. Oh and if i am gonna get burned for this then let it be DMG* aka Sam was truly one of the top 3 all time players. Anyone who played against could not identify a fault his diplomacy intelligence and foresight was immense in leadership his in game skills were not bad either.

That said carry on ladies and gents. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser87372

All around players, Sam (aka DMG) is my absolute top, and hey he quit twice!

I put leadership abilities (be it as Duke or a non-leader role tribe mate) as amongst the highest skills in TW, quick trains, timing, etc is easily learned.

A humble player

I know more about 29 then you do, because you are one of those quitters that I referred to :icon_rolleyes:

Still can't tell.
Also, no you know more about 29 because I never played, and took no interest in the world.

DeletedUser

Forgive me for "butting in on your w61" people, but i.. have as many do i, will take the game one step further..
as a milestone i would like to nomanate my very good friend and "arch" enemy jv as as one.. to be totally honest he aint me enemy.. but his skills and leadership values are way above what i have seen here within w61.. i believe the forums to be an external tool, but yet i see nonsense posted, jv won a world.. who else can say that here.. (very few) but with that i see an ideal goal, cahalllenge, ahead, me face to face with me arch rival.. is it something i wish for, yes deep down it is... but realisticaly i wish him the very best, so as a milestone:
jv..
rate the palyer:
10/10

he gave the game what it required and led his cohorts into battle from the frontline...

you are are true leader jv..

(and yes i am dribbling..lol..)

@bigbert Kung fu was just trollong you. If u know all three of us u would know what he ment and had enjoyed the comment. But you did not know us so u took the comment seriously.

Top 10 players and you name 1?

and to make it worse clearly not the best one

xshazad
bigevan
xeristos

need i continue

They are the dream team

DeletedUser

and sorry jv... just having some fun with the new kids.. (needed to get them to bite and they did..lol) i'm sure we will be all be best of buds real soon..

Lets see. BTW what is ur mine levels, i have a feeling u r starting this world like a normal farming world.

Did you just insult yourself?

If u know urself u do not care what others think of you.

From ur stand point it looks like an insult of me, from my stand point it is peoples opinion about me and it is upto them what they think.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lets see. BTW what is ur mine levels, i have a feeling u r starting this world like a normal farming world.

You getting those psychic vibes too? Those waves of energy have given me such a headache.

DeletedUser

Rednecks
faaaaark
muncius
Major Pleasure (kreme)
Raven24 (jay + tammy)
Alf Hucker
Alphabonkers
Rake aka egomyster
the craker
jmslklcs63

i could name at least another 10 that are really skilled, i have played with or against all of them.
Special mention to dalesmckay, script pro and good player.

DeletedUser

Rednecks

Raven24 (jay + tammy)

i could name at least another 10 that are really skilled, i have played with or against all of them.
Special mention to dalesmckay, script pro and good player.

No just no

Players on hp said was great.

THey could snipe with the best of them i wont deny that.

But sending a train

I was on the end of him and his tribes attacks and lost 1 village gaining about 10.

He could have had 4-5 but he couldnt send a t-train to save his life. Only thing that player has going for him/her is that they are active and farm alot. No skill required for that,

DeletedUser

All around players, Sam (aka DMG) is my absolute top, and hey he quit twice!

I put leadership abilities (be it as Duke or a non-leader role tribe mate) as amongst the highest skills in TW, quick trains, timing, etc is easily learned.

You are absolutely right my friend and John if you ever need a co player on this world, I will be more then willing. Plus I feel I owe you for that since I should have stayed by your side and won the world with you after doing so much. No worries about getting to close to another since that is what friends are for and you can see when they are online. Yes I am still the mean Bloodfest but have the compassion once again back in my heart for those around me especially ones I consider my friends.Bert *smiles* our canter was fun as well but I truly meant nothing by it. This is only a game and I met a lot of good people within it, once again sorry to all those I offended or hurt in the past while I was sick.

DeletedUser

No just no

Players on hp said was great.

THey could snipe with the best of them i wont deny that.

But sending a train

I was on the end of him and his tribes attacks and lost 1 village gaining about 10.

He could have had 4-5 but he couldnt send a t-train to save his life. Only thing that player has going for him/her is that they are active and farm alot. No skill required for that,

You talking about me or Raven? Both of us send t-trains quite well. If either of us failed to send a t-train at you it is only because we were being lazy or you were not worth the effort.

Sorry for the bump, I am just seeing this. :lol:

DeletedUser

You talking about me or Raven? Both of us send t-trains quite well. If either of us failed to send a t-train at you it is only because we were being lazy or you were not worth the effort.

Sorry for the bump, I am just seeing this. :lol:

raven not you

tammy or jay guy

they couldnt send for shit, i think i had 10 trains from them 1 was in a second not perfect the others were terrible up to and including a 4 minute train from 1 village not split nuke and 1 nuke timed to land in the middle of the train.

Before you call me a liar reports were posted in the exturnals at the time as they tried to deny it also.

there activity and farming are great putting them ahead but skill wise and timing etc id say no

not worth the effort? he tried and he tried hard, he wouldnt of sent all thpse nukes and nobles to die.

DeletedUser87372

A nuke mid train can be a deliberate strategy. I often tried to slide a nuke in mid train (and my trains were tight t-trains) as well as the first noble with a nuke tip. The strategy was used on people known for being particularly good at dodging and sniping, at least that way their defenses are killed and some of the nobles survive. After this is done a few times they tended to resort to stacking.

DeletedUser

A nuke mid train can be a deliberate strategy. I often tried to slide a nuke in mid train (and my trains were tight t-trains) as well as the first noble with a nuke tip. The strategy was used on people known for being particularly good at dodging and sniping, at least that way their defenses are killed and some of the nobles survive. After this is done a few times they tended to resort to stacking.

4 min train

nuke and noble
noble 100 axe
nuke
noble 100 axe
noble 100 axe

you think a noob cant snipe that? a min between each noble with a nuke in between?

It was really bad

DeletedUser

raven not you

tammy or jay guy

they couldnt send for shit, i think i had 10 trains from them 1 was in a second not perfect the others were terrible up to and including a 4 minute train from 1 village not split nuke and 1 nuke timed to land in the middle of the train.

Before you call me a liar reports were posted in the exturnals at the time as they tried to deny it also.

there activity and farming are great putting them ahead but skill wise and timing etc id say no

not worth the effort? he tried and he tried hard, he wouldnt of sent all thpse nukes and nobles to die.

LIAR!!!!!!

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser87372

4 min train

nuke and noble
noble 100 axe
nuke
noble 100 axe
noble 100 axe

you think a noob cant snipe that? a min between each noble with a nuke in between?

It was really bad

Fair enough, I was speaking about an element of what you were talking about as being possibly by reason and not chance. Leaving big gaps with no protection is just silly. A couple seconds could just be laziness, but a few minutes is easy to improve upon even without using any aids whatsoever. I think I can actually dfo better than that from my phone, and I have a rubbish phone for web apps.