Countdown to end game!

• Thread starter DeletedUser103075
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I prefer ice cream :(.

Truth is Credo - you know me, you know that isn't true.

I wouldn't want to be part of a tribe who wins a world this way. If you guys are, that's fine :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser103075

I wouldn't want to be part of a tribe who wins a world this way. If you guys are, that's fine :icon_wink:.

Then thank me that I never tempted you with an invite! Cause I think it's more truth the fact that not 1 of trim asked me to invite you, rather then what you says that you would have not joined.
Especially considering that most of Nuke players asked multiple times.
Just no one cared.

DeletedUser

That guy BenC.. Every single comment he has to make, has to have his ":icon_wink:" At the end of it... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Then thank me that I never tempted you with an invite! Cause I think it's more truth the fact that not 1 of trim asked me to invite you, rather then what you says that you would have not joined.
Especially considering that most of Nuke players asked multiple times.
Just no one cared.

Considering that most of the players in TRIM disliked my tribe (due to their hatrid towards Derick), that doesn't suprise me.

So you think the reason I didn't join Axte is because no-one asked you to invite me? Did I ever ask?

Also, don't come back with my sarcastic request a few days ago, also, tell Ukawa to join my tribe :icon_razz:.

That guy BenC.. Every single comment he has to make, has to have his ":icon_wink:" At the end of it... :icon_neutral:

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Give up arguing with them Ben. Its obvious they don't think as we do, they think only of winning and would not understand that if you were offered a position that you would refuse.

DeletedUser95593

At least you know you did everything you could ingame to stop them. Oh wai...

DeletedUser103075

Btw go away from my topic you spammers

26/03/2012

Total owned villages 58,205

Owned by Axte F. 39,315

Current % 67,54574

Owned vills missing to 70% 1,428 Estimated time based on last week noblings: 23 days 17/04/2012
Owned vills missing to 85% 10,159 Estimated time based on last week noblings: 159 days 01/09/2012
Owned vills missing to 100% 18,890 Estimated time based on last week noblings:301 days 20/01/2013

DeletedUser

At least you know you did everything you could ingame to stop them. Oh wai...

As did you. Glad to see you stuck it out on 56 though.

Oh wai...

Give up arguing with them Ben. Its obvious they don't think as we do, they think only of winning and would not understand that if you were offered a position that you would refuse.

Fair point. It's like hitting your head against a wall. Could be worse though, I could be on my way to winning my 1st world in pathetic circumstances :icon_eek:.

DeletedUser103075

@ H0lly: the fact is that we never tried to recruit him, it's easy to say he would not join after being rimmed. It's just words in the wind.

@Benc7: really no needing to comment, it is 5 months that you keep making the same comments. Have fun as we all had with your account IG.

DeletedUser103075

You can post all day for what it counts for me.
I can even "invite" you to stop posting in this topic cause you are just derailing it, but you are going to refuse my invite right?
Why dont you make your own topic? Oh right, it is cause you keep reviving facts of 5 months ago on which you are adding nothing but spam, so you would get a warning from Nystagmus .

DeletedUser

You can post all day for what it counts for me.
I can even "invite" you to stop posting in this topic cause you are just derailing it, but you are going to refuse my invite right?
Why dont you make your own topic? Oh right, it is cause you keep reviving facts of 5 months ago on which you are adding nothing but spam, so you would get a warning from Nystagmus .

If you think my posts break the rules, and you want Nyst to take a look, then report them and he'll pass his judgment.

DeletedUser

This is too funny. Both BenC7 and Holly are talking as if their game play and way of thoughts is superior than everyone else. Too bad their track record doesn't reflect on that.

Holly - Ran away when the tribe is falling apart. I'm sure that is a much better way of playing the game.:icon_idea:

BenC7 - Only been nobling barbs, internal, and inactive players. And during the MIND and Axte conflict you didn't even send a single attack at us (I know cuz myself, war and tw was the prime target for fakes and nukes at the time). You could have made your statement then by attacking like the rest of TRIM before they op out of the tribe. But you were content in your self side of the world and didn't want to bother wasting any long distance nukes or time in faking. (I'm sure we would really like players like that). As much as you hate Axte, it is comprise of players who have been in war, and each and every member have proven themselves for their wiliness of sacrificing nukes and long distance noble for the better of the tribe which is something that you probably don't understand in doing, but have experienced it first hand.

We all know the reason as to why SHEEP and Axte merged. And if I was TRIM's members I would have chose to merge with Axte over NUKE. Other reasons aside, NUKE didn't lift a finger to help MIND when Axte and MIND fought. So why would ex:MIND members help NUKE? Just so that the war is more even? Because that's a pretty lame reason. When Axte went after METAL, Apathy didn't help metal in the war to make it "more even." When Axte and Apathy merged and outnumbered SHEEPS, MIND nor NUKE didn't join to make the war more even. So why the double standard for TRIM? This just show how much of a clown you two really are. You were both presented similar opportunity throughout the history of W51 to make the "right decision" that you two were bragging that you would have took, but infact you both didn't take it.

What is pathetic is NUKE, to have a moral basher tribe like DOGZ and now have to resort in merging into it. If only those players who are too busy posting in the external would have spend the time ingame instead, it probably wouldn't have pissed off the actively fighting ones into quitting when they realize how useless their mates really are when it counts. But we are all incline to believe in what we want to believe. It's sad, but explaining things to you is really like hitting my head against a wall.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Hello guys

Been actually waiting for this to come. W51 has been fun but was starting to get boring for the last 2 - 3 weeks. I started this world about 18 months ago and our old tribe was surrounded by MIND and some of us restarted at the rim. Our current tribe has received and given respect to Axte and their family for a couple of months now and come Sunday, the fun begins.

May I just say that whatever the outcome, I have met some decent folks both in KR (our tribe) as well as other tribes so good luck to all and let the games begin I guess :)

DeletedUser

Hello guys

Been actually waiting for this to come. W51 has been fun but was starting to get boring for the last 2 - 3 weeks. I started this world about 18 months ago and our old tribe was surrounded by MIND and some of us restarted at the rim. Our current tribe has received and given respect to Axte and their family for a couple of months now and come Sunday, the fun begins.

May I just say that whatever the outcome, I have met some decent folks both in KR (our tribe) as well as other tribes so good luck to all and let the games begin I guess :)

Yeah this will be fun war, for Your tribe this will not be anymore fight against Barbarian villages. :D

DeletedUser96316

This is too funny. Both BenC7 and Holly are talking as if their game play and way of thoughts is superior than everyone else. Too bad their track record doesn't reflect on that.

Holly - Ran away when the tribe is falling apart. I'm sure that is a much better way of playing the game.:icon_idea:

BenC7 - Only been nobling barbs, internal, and inactive players. And during the MIND and Axte conflict you didn't even send a single attack at us (I know cuz myself, war and tw was the prime target for fakes and nukes at the time). You could have made your statement then by attacking like the rest of TRIM before they op out of the tribe. But you were content in your self side of the world and didn't want to bother wasting any long distance nukes or time in faking. (I'm sure we would really like players like that). As much as you hate Axte, it is comprise of players who have been in war, and each and every member have proven themselves for their wiliness of sacrificing nukes and long distance noble for the better of the tribe which is something that you probably don't understand in doing, but have experienced it first hand.

We all know the reason as to why SHEEP and Axte merged. And if I was TRIM's members I would have chose to merge with Axte over NUKE. Other reasons aside, NUKE didn't lift a finger to help MIND when Axte and MIND fought. So why would ex:MIND members help NUKE? Just so that the war is more even? Because that's a pretty lame reason. When Axte went after METAL, Apathy didn't help metal in the war to make it "more even." When Axte and Apathy merged and outnumbered SHEEPS, MIND nor NUKE didn't join to make the war more even. So why the double standard for TRIM? This just show how much of a clown you two really are. You were both presented similar opportunity throughout the history of W51 to make the "right decision" that you two were bragging that you would have took, but infact you both didn't take it.

What is pathetic is NUKE, to have a moral basher tribe like DOGZ and now have to resort in merging into it. If only those players who are too busy posting in the external would have spend the time ingame instead, it probably wouldn't have pissed off the actively fighting ones into quitting when they realize how useless their mates really are when it counts. But we are all incline to believe in what we want to believe. It's sad, but explaining things to you is really like hitting my head against a wall.:icon_redface:

Nice to see you still have no idea about NUKE lol

DeletedUser103075

I read it 2 times and still cant find anything not correct :p