Countdown to end game!

• Thread starter DeletedUser103075
  • Start date

DeletedUser103075

I take this as another occasion to talk to the admins (I dont want to keep annoying our lovely Laura, to which goes my higher respect, our in-game mod, with questions I made her many times, to get answers that are outside her powers, to remember them of the forgotten W51.

In the hope that this will make you think about the unfair treatment that w51 got reserved compared to W53 and will finally make you take the decision to close this world.

For 1 time please think about the fun and fairness of the game we play instead of just your wallets.

If things wont change anytime soon, we will have to start a premium points strike to which all the family tribes I'm duke of will follow with no exceptions. Other then trying to make any new player's life who join w51 impossible which we are not still methodically doing yet.

We w51 players (and with we I represent here 65% of all villages of this world) are becoming very annoyed of the current lack of answers from the support system.

I also ask here an open answer from the game admins without using circumlocutions on why this world has not being closed so far, when will it be and why instead w53 has been closed MONTHS AGO.

Now, on the subject, I made this stats for w44 and I'm proposing them here as well, to let my tribe mates, but to all the outsiders and to even all the ..... let's say.... not great tacticians who, without any hope to pass the month, still decide to click on "World 51" button when starting a new adventure on tribalwars, be all informed

05/03/2012

Total owned villages 58,681

Owned by Axte F. 38,652

Current % 65.86799815954057

Owned vills missing to 70% 2,424
Owned vills missing to 85% 11,226

70% will be reached based on last week noblings (530 owned vills taken, 131 barbs)
about approx 32 days 06/04/2012

85% will be in 144 days 26/07/2012

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Admins!

We play this game to enjoy it.
The admins know as well as we do that the number of people using premium for this world has reduced considerably. The reasons are clear. This world, on merits, has nothing to offer. If the admins think that the way to play this game is by nobling barb villas, well, then I would suggest they change the name of this game to "Barbwars" instead of Tribal wars! If the admins are listening, I do not propose that you close the world. Just ensure that people do not noble any more barbs. Let there be a fair "war" between the existing tribes and they can decide accordingly! Its the object of this game and the admins have the powers to enforce it... Simple!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is a business, they leave it open bc it makes money. And the longer the world is open the longer i have to buy pp to play. I do not like it but i dont know if you are on the right path of working out the issues.

The real issue is that this world beng open for new players is bad for both sides of their customer base and there fore bad for the game. They are treating us poorly by not handling the world in better ways, and treating the new players poorly by letting them join world and waste time and money on an impossible task. So i simply suggest that pointing out to TW that it is bad business is better than making threats or public complaints.

DeletedUser92806

world closing would really be cool to have. Attacking people that dont know the game, making them quit just to see 3 more spawning in process is not all the fun I want in TW.

DeletedUser

Speaking on behalf of DSBAND I will support this decision 100%.

"If things wont change anytime soon, we will have to start a premium points strike to which all the family tribes I'm duke of will follow with no exceptions. "

DeletedUser103075

Really, if there was still a challenge in this world it would be totally a different thing.
Pity the challenge left w51 long time ago, we got to the point where the bigger enemy tribe says to all its family members to stop making offensive troops but only D and to try to survive at their best.... just to make an example.

DeletedUser

Not that Morthy told me some months ago, that Registrations will be closed shortly............

DeletedUser96316

They make so much money from this world they wont close it anytime soon, you may aswell get used to it and stop moaning about it. Simply enjoy the last moment you will have with the friends you have made here. You cant want all of that to end this badly can you ?

DeletedUser96316

Just got half hour out of my day to pop in and probably annoy you lot lol

Back into the pool soon (sunnys)

DeletedUser

Setup opera shortkeys to bookmarks for your scripts and PP strike it :)

DeletedUser

I took 48 villages from them from 170 hours away before they even sent any attacks back at me. It is like shooting fish in a barrel. The only limitation most of us have is the number of nobles we have.

I think the best way to help this situation for both sides is to simply close it to NEW accounts. So people who have no idea how the game is played cannot join it. Matter of fact it should be part of all worlds to stop new accounts at some time then close it completely at 85%

DeletedUser

Just got half hour out of my day to pop in and probably annoy you lot lol

Back into the pool soon (sunnys)

We missed you horribly too!

This entire post was just to draw you out.

APRIL FOOLS a month early.

DeletedUser

Where is our World moderator, he is more than lazy to come here and watch what is new, I dont understand it, I would like to hear his opinion. :p :D

DeletedUser

Im sure if the mod was around this topic would have been shut down. They dislike any talk about how the game is managed or such things

DeletedUser

I disagree, we'd be more likely to see a post asking us to be patient and await the closing.

DeletedUser95593

Dear players,

Please be aware that worlds 51, 52 and 54 will be closing to new registrations on Wednesday the 14th of March.

This means if you wish to join these worlds or invite any friends to play with you the accounts will have to be created before the closure.

After the 14th it will not be possible to join again at any point in the future.

Morthy
Community Manager

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=6452601#post6452601