Wet? + Wonka Declares on CENSOR

DeletedUser

Checkmate, everyone can see you are blindly accusing people to make yourself look better and to attempt to undermine anyone you can.

We trust Fr3aks, you are completely incapable of doing anything to change that.

Annoyingdevil

Impressive teamwork from Censor,a change of course for the war perhaps.

DeletedUser

The merger went horribly wrong. Several players were meant to go to all different tribes. I had a wee breakdown and things didn't go right. I then come back and Wonka has black listed me. So I left Granny to its own devises. I was not in charge nor was i even playing the world at that time,

I did consider going to war with Fr3aks. Not because of any issues. Just thought it'd be a bit of fun. But things didn't really go my way in the end.

I told Check mate my version of events which in the end were flawed.

icenceto

How is every 1 doing :p

Wonka did we pull a nerve after losing 20 villages this morning (showing my active time?!?) :p ;) OoOoOoW it would be interesting to see your trash talk now ;) so much for knowing the about the OP :p dont worry there will be more ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nice work CENSOR! This looks like a very good war, both sides cause damage.

DeletedUser

[15/03/2012 23:12:58] emperor_sin: i take it you know about east! right?
[15/03/2012 23:13:04] Mr J: yeah
[15/03/2012 23:13:10] emperor_sin: joining to hit u?

One little bit of the info After convincing him wonka was gonna backstab them. AFTER getting the relevant info to prove it aswell......

[19:53:27] Mr J: Arent wonka allies with freaks?
[19:53:30] ******: Yup.
[19:53:44] ******: But the members are going to have an intervention
[19:54:11] ******: no i don't think you told me that. And I doubt WW will care if you guys attack fREAK unless you happen to target someone's basher
[8:42:56 a.m.] james9487: we're not going to support them :)
[19:54:23] ******: [19:42] james9487:

Thats all the proof i needed........

[15/03/2012 5:41:38 a.m.] ********: Also you want to participate in one of our ops this weekend?
[15/03/2012 5:42:37 a.m.] wonka guy: can't do
[15/03/2012 5:42:39 a.m.] wonka guy: busy busy
[15/03/2012 5:42:45 a.m.] ********: Ah ok :)(
[15/03/2012 5:42:50 a.m.] ********: James will join in.
[15/03/2012 5:42:57 a.m.] wonka guy: No he won't
[15/03/2012 5:42:58 a.m.] wonka guy: o_O
[15/03/2012 5:43:00 a.m.] ********: ?
[15/03/2012 5:43:06 a.m.] wonka guy: I shall tell him off if he does
[15/03/2012 5:43:10 a.m.] wonka guy: :D
[15/03/2012 5:43:13 a.m.] ********: Why?
[15/03/2012 5:43:24 a.m.] wonka guy: can't have people getting tangled up with other stuff
[15/03/2012 5:43:30 a.m.] wonka guy: we need every axe we can get
[19:59:08] ********: Just a heads up. Wonka are preparing something.

Whos this loudmouth? Recognize this pandatoria? Oh the info you gave us was immensely easy to get. Appreciate this and all the rest of the info u have us. And herrs the screenies that i showed Fr3aks :p

The Screenies

--Rob Zombie-- on 14.03. at 21:59
We are allied but with small recent complications :)

That the small complications you were talking about? Now we have got that out of the way, me thinks its time to move onto some of the intel fr3aks provided us with.

[15/03/2012 23:13:32] emperor_sin: so heres the low down
[15/03/2012 23:13:53] emperor_sin: wonka is preparing to hit you this coming week,thats is my guess as to why they said they will not be giving us any support against granny

Just a little bit more of the valuable info i got.......

[15/03/2012 23:59:15] emperor_sin: as i told you before,i value long term and straight forward relations more than anyone else in this world
[15/03/2012 23:59:24] emperor_sin: yes and i understand that
[15/03/2012 23:59:26] emperor_sin: trust me i do
[15/03/2012 23:59:29] Mr J: Im always straight forward
[15/03/2012 23:59:33] emperor_sin: so we ally,help u with wonka

Umm proof enough yet? Call me a liar all you like but the proofs all there

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure Fr3aks are lying... Then again backstabbing gets you far in this game so not really surprised.

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Public warning: I didn't hand out any warnings or infractions this time, and frankly I SHOULD be ashamed for letting that go on so long - I didn't check in yesterday evening because I was trying to get through some overdue study in preparation for an upcoming assessment.

But if I have to delete 4 pages of spam again, I will jump straight to the bans - 1 week for anyone participating is good enough to start off with. seriously - you know where the line is - don't push your luck

yeah, I'm looking at you guys in Fr3aks particularly. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Public warning: I didn't hand out any warnings or infractions this time, and frankly I SHOULD be ashamed for letting that go on so long - I didn't check in yesterday evening because I was trying to get through some overdue study in preparation for an upcoming assessment.

But if I have to delete 4 pages of spam again, I will jump straight to the bans - 1 week for anyone participating is good enough to start off with. seriously - you know where the line is - don't push your luck

yeah, I'm looking at you guys in Fr3aks particularly. :icon_razz:

Fr3aks merged into wonka as of today.

DeletedUser

Checkmate, I realize these words might be a bit large for you, but I'll say it again.

You can't hurt our relationship with those players. Its just not going to happen, so leave it.

DeletedUser

I'm looking at you guys who WERE in Fr3aks, then. Thanks for spotting my oversight, westonway

I was merely informing you. And anybody else who plays the world.

Fr3aks planned a lot and said a lot that never happened.

DeletedUser

I think its safe to say that there are very few reasons Fr3aks (past or present) should be in this thread, as it is about the war between Wonka and CENSOR (and the various tribes participating as well).

If you'd like to talk about the affect Fr3aks takes on the war, I'm sure thats on-topic, otherwise lets all be nice to the people watching and stop bringing this so off topic.

DeletedUser

Edited out the crap.

Hi.

1. I'm not sure why you're trying to drag me into this when I quit TW a couple weeks ago...

2. We knew Westonway was feeding you info long before, it was pretty obvious after all. And yeah, we've seen what's in your Photobucket since it was uploaded, nice one!

3. You might as well quit trying to be a string puller, you're a nobody on this world, you might be a decent player but you're a clueless leader, Rhino is proof of that. No one gives two sh!ts what you've got to say, so quit wasting your time lol. Also, please may I repeat, stop acting butthurt cause I didn't actually spy for you. :icon_idea:

Last edited by a moderator:

icenceto

Lets get back on topic and have some stats in the last 24 hours ;) Enjoy :p

Side 1:
Tribes: CENSOR, =D-N=
Side 2:
Tribes: Wonka

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 20
Difference: 41

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 0
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 367,463
Side 2: 131,247
Difference: 236,216

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 201,913
Side 2: 0
Difference: 201,913

chart

DeletedUser

Hi.

1. I'm not sure why you're trying to drag me into this when I quit TW a couple weeks ago...

2. We knew Westonway was feeding you info long before, it was pretty obvious after all. And yeah, we've seen what's in your Photobucket since it was uploaded, nice one!

3. You might as well quit trying to be a string puller, you're a nobody on this world, you might be a decent player but you're a clueless leader, Rhino is proof of that. No one gives two sh!ts what you've got to say, so quit wasting your time lol. Also, please may I repeat, stop acting butthurt cause I didn't actually spy for you. :icon_idea:

It'd also be nice to note the fact that the info I fed was mainly useless. Also might be nice to point out the info that I fed you. Which nobody seems to ever point out.

Last edited by a moderator: