FORK's fatal error.

DeletedUser

Good job ignoring my previous posts son, looks like someone can't stand the heat!

lol wasn't worthy of having my reply to it not to mention the fact i had to leave due to a 'social life' you know saturday and all, so perhaps get your fat cake looking self out of your chair and enjoy life for what it is and not take it so seriously kiddo, wait thats right you gots to run to the store for more twinkies! :lol:

besides i have other things to do then troll a forum which doesn't do squat but spit opinons and bs lol and 90% of it is bs coming from you guys. :lol:

so why bother replying?

@ the mod person

and who are you replying to when you dont even indentify who you are is ingame? i mean really you talk abig game. how about you share who your billy bad self is? :lol:

cowardice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have yet to say a single word about how good or bad I am. If I did, please quote it. Otherwise, read my posts before replying.

And I'm a coward because I want to make sure that my work is recognized, not that of another? I took over the account 2 days ago, come now, surely you can't be that desperate for some dirt on me now that I've proven you wrong again and again?

DeletedUser

I have yet to say a single word about how good or bad I am. If I did, please quote it. Otherwise, read my posts before replying.

it's implied by your arrogance directed towards fark in your post, or is this the part you play blonde and pretend to be dumb and ditzy :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm not arrogant; awareness that I am right because I do my research and he does not doesn't necessarily make me a better player. It just makes me right in the situation being discussed.

So now I'm arrogant because I said he was wrong over and over; and yet KK is the one acting all butthurt?

And yet Evilspinner is the one who should run back and console their master?

Oh the irony.

DeletedUser

I bet you haven't touched a girl for weeks son. For someone that plays so much, its a big claim to say you have a social life outside of the internet LOL.

Not worth replying? You mean because you don't have a 'witty' response to make seeing as I made valid points?

You answered your own question! Bingo!

lol i dont play as much as you guy's think. i just lead you guys to believe what i want you to believe. just you guys are gulliable as shit that's all :lol:

i have plenty of thing's to say but hell given i left for a few hours to go do some things outside of the internetz trololol and you was here waiting on me to get back? now who doesn't have a social life outside of the internet lolol

yeah i'm sure, not really like you have anything witty. all you do is take what somebody says and twist it around to something it's not. that's not witty, that's ignorance and it's written all over you.

witty enough for yah twinkie?

DeletedUser

lol i dont play as much as you guy's think. i just lead you guys to believe what i want you to believe. just you guys are gulliable as shit that's all :lol:

i have plenty of thing's to say but hell given i left for a few hours to go do some things outside of the internetz trololol and you was here waiting on me to get back? now who doesn't have a social life outside of the internet lolol

yeah i'm sure, not really like you have anything witty. all you do is take what somebody says and twist it around to something it's not. that's not witty, that's ignorance and it's written all over you.

I'm a tool
We know ;) Still ignoring previous posts, I think someone is butthurt! And I think it's you son! I believe you should make another farewell thread to draw attention to yourself.

DeletedUser

To keep the mods happy, on topic!

Side 1:
Tribes: Bunny., Rabbit
Side 2:
Tribes: FORK, Fork2

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 245
Side 2: 183
Difference: 62

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 13
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,872,593
Side 2: 1,540,841
Difference: 331,752

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 199,073
Side 2: 122,717
Difference: 76,356

chart

DeletedUser

You have nothing I am jealous of Rawr, nothing. I'd hate to be relied upon as a defender in my tribe and have to sit everyone whenever they're under attack because the rest of the tribe is too useless to.

DeletedUser

You have nothing I am jealous of Rawr, nothing. I'd hate to be relied upon as a defender in my tribe and have to sit everyone whenever they're under attack because the rest of the tribe is too useless to.

as i said you believe to much shit obviously, gulliable tool.

believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see? then again MANIC or Bunny's has been known for gossip. almost like little girls in high school lmao

DeletedUser

5? Learn to count.

Side 1:
Players: harith hafiz
Side 2:
Tribes: Bunny.

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 12
Difference: 12

chart

Side 2: 111,865
Difference: 111,865

chart

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Bunny., Rabbit
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 2
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 110,819
Side 2: 18,704
Difference: 92,115

chart
[/spoil]

10 in 24 hours, 14 in the last 48 hours, and he says it's 5 villages. Oh, and might want to check your math:

4mil ODD in the last 48 hours. 4,000,000/70,000 = 57 nukes killed. By the way, that's 4 nukes per village. And you're losing more as we speak.

DeletedUser

sorry for the hardcore math :icon_biggrin:

and letting nightmare take my k45 villages so you can wipe all the villages taken yesterday off your list.. and yeah i lost a few villages at the start but iv'e re-capped pretty much all of them.

DeletedUser

oh, and due to bunny scared to ruin their war stats

Side 2: 12

that's why i have 0 conquers, they put spree lark in bunny2 or whatever their called

DeletedUser

Guess you didn't want to look at my stats that had Rabbit, or the fact that all you have is 2 conquers off Spree, and he has 1 on you.

Yeah, so it's cool when you let him take your villages, but you haven't recapped anything, as you've only got two conquers and both are from Spree (maybe one recap, at best, and that's off Spree)...and your tribe tries to say it counts when nightmare gave up some villages.

Keep going bro :).

DeletedUser

i haven't recapped anything off spree? erm yes i have.. and iv'e taken more off spree than he has off me..

and it's cute your defending bunny.. guessing your not a fan of the forkers..

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: Spree Lark
Side 2:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 9,623
Side 2: 18,704
Difference: 9,081

chart
[/spoil]

Since our tiny op began, you've gotten a whole recap, at best.

In the past week, you're up 9 on Spree with your tribewide op. Congratulations? Then you can't hold your own :icon_neutral:, and do worse than he did against less attackers, can't count how many villages you lost, can't count how many nukes came your way, and so on and so forth. Need I continue?

DeletedUser

in my eyes my k45 villages don't count as them taking anything.. they was badly stacked and i knew they wouldn't last in dead mans land.. but it's poor how they lasted in 45 for how long? you seem to know all the facts and figures..

Mar 18
21:29 harith hafiz joined the tribe.

it took you 21 days to scout 21 village and send 1 - 2 nukes at them.. poor..

also more nukes have hit me than they have on spree (i think)

DeletedUser

Spree gained double your ODD, if not more. And more players attacked him. Apparently you don't really like looking at facts :).

Clicky!

The villages weren't all that deep in, as you can see. They're centered on. Could've been easily stacked better, you just aren't too great a defender.

I suppose you're going to tell me these were isolated too:

[spoil]---Noble--- (490|511) K54 9,563 harith hafiz [FORK] warmongrel401 [Bunny.] 2012-04-07 00:25:16
---Noble--- (491|512) K54 9,819 harith hafiz [FORK] warmongrel401 [Bunny.] 2012-04-06 07:48:22
---Noble--- (495|517) K54 9,593 harith hafiz [FORK] warmongrel401 [Bunny.] 2012-04-07 20:40:19
Ima Blow them Away (533|511) K55 9,287 harith hafiz [FORK] Silver Shanks [Rabbit] 2012-04-08 04:00:18
Ima Blow them Away (534|510) K55 9,598 harith hafiz [FORK] Silver Shanks [Rabbit] 2012-04-08 02:23:51
Ima Blow them Away (533|510) K55 9,393 harith hafiz [FORK] Silver Shanks [Rabbit] 2012-04-08 04:06:48[/spoil]

6 more villages in other Ks, none of them isolated. None of them recapped by you, I might add. That's more than you thought you lost initially when you posted here, seeing as you can't even keep count of that apparently.

Anything else you want to be wrong about?