Super Size Me! Infamy -vs- {HI}

DeletedUser

Agree but this is not what I would deem a spy. Kinda gives espionage a bad name :)

I would agree, no one has mailed me screen shots or otherwise from inside TWS so this seems more of a personal vendetta of some type to me.

Dont be sulky just cos some of those you expected to jump to INFAMYs orders are saying stuff it

This statement confuses me, Vilja isn't a part of leadership so wouldn't be giving any orders to be stuffed? This almost seems to imply that 'people'(I'm assuming that left Ejab for TWS) I had expectations about chose TWS instead? That would be great but I don't remember voicing any expectations or even caring? If they want to become our enemies that is their prerogative.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whats its like is the population revolts against the ruler like everyone wanted but then they still go and slaughter to citizens

Its past HI but the excuse is used as it means INFAMY can push certain areas and gain grounds
ie through gifted Trucker villas while the World is blind

DeletedUser

Whats its like is the population revolts against the ruler like everyone wanted but then they still go and slaughter to citizens

Its past HI but the excuse is used as it means INFAMY can push certain areas and gain grounds
ie through gifted Trucker villas while the World is blind

Infamy isn't the one coming up with excuses, we are just warring. The excuses are being made by those that are losing. The trouble making is being caused by the ones that are losing. The rumors and lies are being spread by those that are losing. The thing about that is though that it was also done before they started losing, so nothing has changed I guess. The name of this game is to conquer territory, it's what we are all here for, some just do it better than others, and some have more team work than others.

As for 'revolting against the ruler', you are wrong. We didn't revolt against Richard, we just wanted your territory and taking it is not possible if we do not fight you. This is a war game after all. Or did you mean a revolt within your own tribe? If that's the case then I guess this new leadership of yours means you have bettered our position. Good luck.

DeletedUser105747

Infamy isn't the one coming up with excuses, we are just warring. The excuses are being made by those that are losing. The trouble making is being caused by the ones that are losing. The rumors and lies are being spread by those that are losing. The thing about that is though that it was also done before they started losing, so nothing has changed I guess. The name of this game is to conquer territory, it's what we are all here for, some just do it better than others, and some have more team work than others.

As for 'revolting against the ruler', you are wrong. We didn't revolt against Richard, we just wanted your territory and taking it is not possible if we do not fight you. This is a war game after all. Or did you mean a revolt within your own tribe? If that's the case then I guess this new leadership of yours means you have bettered our position. Good luck.
Then why do you want E-JAB on your side?
After E-JAB and Infamy are left what are your plans then?

DeletedUser

True

And to be honest youve not posted anything I recall I disagree with Psycho. Its clear who is the brains so respect to you :)

But while you gain ground using the methods you have. Recruiting Darth Leg End and Trucker in NAP with TWS then taking his villas and supporting him (I have reports) against who Im not sure. Comms with Ejab
If you should intend to fight KNOCK I would give them my villas rather than have INFAMY sneak up and out flank them. I am not out to cause trouble but I will call a rat if I smell one

DeletedUser

Then why do you want E-JAB on your side?
After E-JAB and Infamy are left what are your plans then?

You have that backwards. Ejab wanted us on their side, we accepted, as did Knock. The reasons for that are many and have already been addressed when the NAP was dropped with Happy. What will happen afterwards is as already discussed between all three tribes and in agreement there of prior.

I know you would love to seed doubt in other tribes to pit them against each other. That has always been the game plan of the Happy fall out tribes like TWS. What's funny is that not once did these tribes ever say to themselves "The path to victory is hard work, good operations, and a team atmosphere", instead they say something like 'the path to victory is to cause trouble, try to get people banned, find spies, try to poach other tribes members, and spread lies that will hopefully turn the world on each other while we stick our heads in the sand". Maybe it's just me, but I think it's time you changed your game plan. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser105747

You have that backwards. Ejab wanted us on their side, we accepted, as did Knock. The reasons for that are many and have already been addressed when the NAP was dropped with Happy. What will happen afterwards is as already discussed between all three tribes and in agreement there of prior.

I know you would love to seed doubt in other tribes to pit them against each other. That has always been the game plan of the Happy fall out tribes like TWS. What's funny is that not once did these tribes ever say to themselves "The path to victory is hard work, good operations, and a team atmosphere", instead they say something like 'the path to victory is to cause trouble, try to get people banned, find spies, try to poach other tribes members, and spread lies that will hopefully turn the world on each other while we stick our heads in the sand". Maybe it's just me, but I think it's time you changed your game plan. :icon_confused:
Haha Says the tribe who want E-JAB (who by the way are being destroyed by our ''hard work, good operations, and a team atmosphere'') to occupy us for a while you lot sneak up and attack.
And you did not answer the question ''After E-JAB and Infamy are left what are your plans then?''
And do not talk about us stirring things up when you claim we are a Happy fall out tribe, I have been with the duke of TWS ever since I was 200 points and always followed him.
And if you want to win with strong tribes/alliances why di you accept E-JAB?

DeletedUser

Haha Says the tribe who want E-JAB (who by the way are being destroyed by our ''hard work, good operations, and a team atmosphere'') to occupy us for a while you lot sneak up and attack.
And you did not answer the question ''After E-JAB and Infamy are left what are your plans then?''
And do not talk about us stirring things up when you claim we are a Happy fall out tribe, I have been with the duke of TWS ever since I was 200 points and always followed him.
And if you want to win with strong tribes/alliances why di you accept E-JAB?

I don't know what you mean by we "want Ejab'. As in what? We want Marry them? Also when you say 'after Ejab and Infamy are left' makes no sense, what about the other tribes on this world? You brag about how good you are doing against Ejab and then you say something like when 'Infamy and Ejab are left'. Your words contradict themselves and I doubt I'm the only one confused by that.

If you want Ejab to be so terrified of Infamy that they will ask you for invites then just go ahead and keep spreading your propaganda and trying to cast seeds of doubt. Obviously so far it has worked on a few people there so maybe you will gain more. I won't stand in your way. One thing I'm not going to do though is sit here and talk in circles with you and others like you. I have MUCH better things I can spend my time doing. I don't owe you 'answers'. Infamy/Ejab/Knock have already discussed the answers to these questions and if you were on a need to know basis.. you would know. Forgive me but I'm not in the habbit of telling my enemies much of anything.. :lol:

This forum bores me, I might be back in a few days....

DeletedUser105747

I don't know what you mean by we "want Ejab'. As in what? We want Marry them? Also when you say 'after Ejab and Infamy are left' makes no sense, what about the other tribes on this world? You brag about how good you are doing against Ejab and then you say something like when 'Infamy and Ejab are left'. Your words contradict themselves and I doubt I'm the only one confused by that.

If you want Ejab to be so terrified of Infamy that they will ask you for invites then just go ahead and keep spreading your propaganda and trying to cast seeds of doubt. Obviously so far it has worked on a few people there so maybe you will gain more. I won't stand in your way. One thing I'm not going to do though is sit here and talk in circles with you and others like you. I have MUCH better things I can spend my time doing. I don't owe you 'answers'. Infamy/Ejab/Knock have already discussed the answers to these questions and if you were on a need to know basis.. you would know. Forgive me but I'm not in the habbit of telling my enemies much of anything.. :lol:

This forum bores me, I might be back in a few days....
1. I meant accepting E-JAB as Allies
2. I am putting it in your favour LETS SAY that E-JAB magically beat us and two of you are left in the final stages of the world... What Then? Are you going to destroy E-Jab or live happily ever after not doing anything.
3. We have no need for the members of E-Jab as you should know 'war will weed out the weak', well lets put it this way- there's not much left, however their ignorance surprises me and we want them to see the truth before they see they see the light at the end of the tunnel-WHICH they WILL see.
4.And AGAIN you have avoided answering the question, I am not asking for you war plans I am confused about your AIMS.
5.As I used to be a member of E-JAB, when we merged, I have SEEN this magical Shared Forum - AND even at the time your aims were unclear.
6. You talk alot about teamwork but how is it that whatever goes on between your tribes keeps your tribe members in total darkness. All your talks about your teamwork, but then how come your allies have no team work what so ever

DeletedUser

Dont be sulky just cos some of those you expected to jump to INFAMYs orders are saying stuff it
Im sure you still have some ejab members to chat to in that shared thread

Sulky? Hardly. We're winning. Outspoken though? You bet I am. I call it as I see it :icon_wink:

Orders? Psycho doesn't even order us around. OP is posted. OP is voluntarily filled. OP commences. The very couple/few who don't participate fall by the wayside, a sort of a Darwinism effect. You should try it sometime, it's very effective.

DeletedUser105747

Sulky? Hardly. We're winning. Outspoken though? You bet I am. I call it as I see it :icon_wink:

Orders? Psycho doesn't even order us around. OP is posted. OP is voluntarily filled. OP commences. The very couple/few who don't participate fall by the wayside, a sort of a Darwinism effect. You should try it sometime, it's very effective.
OH so thats your teamwork......
You See what we do is help each other, You should try it sometime, it's very effective.

DeletedUser

You See what we do is help each other, You should try it sometime, it's very effective.

If you're gonna borrow my line at least make a valid point. If you call enabling your slackers "help" then you're right. Infamy doesn't do that. The slackers weed themselves out of the tribe.

DeletedUser

1. I meant accepting E-JAB as Allies
2. I am putting it in your favour LETS SAY that E-JAB magically beat us and two of you are left in the final stages of the world... What Then? Are you going to destroy E-Jab or live happily ever after not doing anything.
3. We have no need for the members of E-Jab as you should know 'war will weed out the weak', well lets put it this way- there's not much left, however their ignorance surprises me and we want them to see the truth before they see they see the light at the end of the tunnel-WHICH they WILL see.
4.And AGAIN you have avoided answering the question, I am not asking for you war plans I am confused about your AIMS.
5.As I used to be a member of E-JAB, when we merged, I have SEEN this magical Shared Forum - AND even at the time your aims were unclear.
6. You talk alot about teamwork but how is it that whatever goes on between your tribes keeps your tribe members in total darkness. All your talks about your teamwork, but then how come your allies have no team work what so ever

Once again, it's none of your business. My members are not in the dark, they know, if they choose to keep you in the dark than that is once again because it's none of your business. :icon_biggrin: .. If other leaderships choose to not be too forth coming with the info to their own membership due to reasons like spies and such that is their prerogative. That is why the 'shared forum' in question had rules that it was to only be used for chatting and not discussing operations and other sensitive topics. I'm sorry if it's annoying for you that you can not gather intel from that forum, but it's life. :icon_wink: .. It's not my place to speak for other tribes on this forum or tell them how to run their tribe. Ejab/Infamy/Knock leaderships all have full disclosure with each other on the details of diplomacy in place. That is all I will comment further on that subject in this forum.

DeletedUser

Ejab/Infamy/Knock leaderships all have full disclosure with each other on the details of diplomacy in place

Oorah

Yeh now thats what I call a War, 3 tribes 2 of them the dominators' of W57 all talking to each other about hitting one tribe

I suppose keeps them from all turning on the number 1 tribe so gives you the time you need to get that territory. And my how youve grown

I was impressed before with Leg End and Trucker gifting but now your showing off :) All the same well done my friend youve got good growth and you still have everyones eye on TWS

1 Infamy 160.795.117
2 Knock! 98.761.722 47
3 TWS 74.867.355 59
4 E-JAB 49.859.254 86

image.php
image.php
image.php

DeletedUser

Happy wanted a gang bang of even larger proportion, Happy/Infamy verses the world. We turned it down. Sorry you're on the losing end? I think if you would have spent as much time on the battle field as you did in here trolling you would be farther ahead.

I know you want to turn our allies against us because it's in your mind an easier option than actually fighting Infamy/Knock to your east and may allow you to recruit all of Ejab to your south west but I just don't see it happening no matter how many seeds you try to plant. You have nothing to offer that isn't already on the table x10. We are talking about plans made MONTHS ago and if you ask me have progressed quite well.

I'm not sure who Leg end is or about gifting but if you are implying Infamy only gained territory through free villages in this war then I think that thought is quite absurd.