WASP and Gians

• Thread starter DeletedUser105801
  • Start date

DeletedUser

"Gians vs Everyone thread" ? Where did u get everyone from?

Oh, by adding everyone else at war with Gians. When i said everyone, I did not mean every tribe in the world - simply everyone marked as enemies. Sorry about my vagueness, seemed sensible in my head.

DeletedUser105276

Oh, by adding everyone else at war with Gians. When i said everyone, I did not mean every tribe in the world - simply everyone marked as enemies. Sorry about my vagueness, seemed sensible in my head.

Surly its the gains family and allies vs the wasp family and allies? Just to give a fair view on who's in the war... We cant keep making new threads just so the stat names look nice and similar to the title of the thread?

i mean... theres way too many tribes in this war anyway, the whole thread name would be shortened to "..."

DeletedUser105663

Surly its the gains family and allies vs the wasp family and allies? Just to give a fair view on who's in the war... We cant keep making new threads just so the stat names look nice and similar to the title of the thread?

i mean... theres way too many tribes in this war anyway, the whole thread name would be shortened to "..."

Bro enlighten me a bit here. Who's the allies from the Gians.F point of view. You know something that I don't even know.

DeletedUser105276

Bro enlighten me a bit here. Who's the allies from the Gians.F point of view. You know something that I don't even know.

Non that I know of... I should have said Gains family v.s wasp family and allies. I was trying to state a point that as long the wasp family, or the gains family for that matter, have allies helping with the war effort, they should be put into the stats as well! :)

My bad.

DeletedUser100466

I think what MF was saying was that this is the WASP vs Gians thread, not the Gians vs everyone thread

It's not gians vs everyone ...

bs.jpg

Is that enough for you?

DeletedUser

Since the declaration:

Side 1:
Tribes: Gians, Glans, G!ans
Side 2:
Tribes: WASP, MWASP, -DS-, ~DS~, DSA, SP, SP2

Timeframe: 08/05/2012 04:08:38 to 21/05/2012 01:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 152
Side 2: 146
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,282,402
Side 2: 1,225,136
Difference: 57,266

chart

Deleted User - 10770065

DS are basically not with us anymore and are even now having a full scale war with SP over some cross nobling issues.... So it's basically WASP & SP F v Gians F. Not really everyone to be honest.

DeletedUser105663

DS are basically not with us anymore and are even now having a full scale war with SP over some cross nobling issues.... So it's basically WASP & SP F v Gians F. Not really everyone to be honest.

Well that's a shame. They could have really boosted your stats a bit

DeletedUser105276

You guys seem to be picking on words... He didn't mean everyone as in everyone in the world, just trying to emphasize that wasp have more and more tribes joining the war :icon_rolleyes:

Moving on... War seems very close though! Gains doing better than everyone thought? Or are WASP not trying yet?

Deleted User - 10770065

You guys seem to be picking on words... He didn't mean everyone as in everyone in the world, just trying to emphasize that wasp have more and more tribes joining the war :icon_rolleyes:

Moving on... War seems very close though! Gains doing better than everyone thought? Or are WASP not trying yet?

Who are these 'more and more tribes' you speak of? All I see and know is that it's the WASP & SP F v Gians F.

DeletedUser105276

Who are these 'more and more tribes' you speak of? All I see and know is that it's the WASP & SP F v Gians F.

1 family v.s 1 family is enough, the sp family have been brought into it and i see the deadly family are also on gains' enemy list as well, though i dont know if they are actually helping in the war might be there for gains to pick off for fun?

Deleted User - 10770065

If we didn't pick up SP, they would of joined Gians side. DS are warring against SP so they're certainly not our allies, but were included on the list at the start because they attacked Gians a long time ago.

DeletedUser105276

If we didn't pick up SP, they would of joined Gians side. DS are warring against SP so they're certainly not our allies, but were included on the list at the start because they attacked Gians a long time ago.

SP sound like they enjoy side hopping? Resembles Italy from a war a couple years ago? :lol:

Iv just noticed iv been calling 'Gians'... 'Gains' for the past couple posts... Why did no one tell me!? :icon_neutral:

Deleted User - 10770065

SP sound like they enjoy side hopping? Resembles Italy from a war a couple years ago? :lol:

Iv just noticed iv been calling 'Gians'... 'Gains' for the past couple posts... Why did no one tell me!? :icon_neutral:

Well, if you knew the story to that, then you wouldn't call it 'side hopping'.