WASP and Gians

• Thread starter DeletedUser105801
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I would like to say that it's more than one person who wants to attack royal. Remember I was the duke of MWASP.

So to summarise. Is WASP being stupid because of their egos? Or are they being stupid because they know it's over?

And once again, god forbid people have opinions. God forbid people not take it well that he abandoned us in the middle of a war. Oh noes, people realized the game isn't all sunshine and roses.

Despite your attempts to stir things up a bit here, and Royal's attempts himself, to the best of my knowledge Wasp has left him completely alone other than some choice comments about him on the forums.

Wasp isn't being stupid because of egos or because we "know it's over". Wasp isn't being stupid at all. Instead, members didn't take it with a smile on their face when Royal turned his back on them. Shame on them, right?

Is that go giants? :/

No, Weston isn't go giants. Weston took over the 357kg account, which was set as the duke of MWasp when he took over. He promptly decided to go join some friends in Gians, making sure to take the time to send a propaganda mail to MWasp before jumping ship and disbanding the tribe. Classy moves, definitely ;)

DeletedUser

And once again, god forbid people have opinions. God forbid people not take it well that he abandoned us in the middle of a war. Oh noes, people realized the game isn't all sunshine and roses.

Despite your attempts to stir things up a bit here, and Royal's attempts himself, to the best of my knowledge Wasp has left him completely alone other than some choice comments about him on the forums.

Wasp isn't being stupid because of egos or because we "know it's over". Wasp isn't being stupid at all. Instead, members didn't take it with a smile on their face when Royal turned his back on them. Shame on them, right?

No, Weston isn't go giants. Weston took over the 357kg account, which was set as the duke of MWasp when he took over. He promptly decided to go join some friends in Gians, making sure to take the time to send a propaganda mail to MWasp before jumping ship and disbanding the tribe. Classy moves, definitely ;)

Message wasn't my idea. Although. Did find it quiet lolable(Is it a word?) the fact that it caused so much hassle. Considering the fact that most members of WASP looked down at MWASP and even made comments on how useless they were? And yet when someone disbands the tribe it creates a stir, Contradictory to say the least?

Some friends in Gians. I can assure I have no friends in Gians before taking the account. In fact it was a friend who arranged for me to take the account to gians.

If you would like to find out more about what happened skype me at westonway,

That way you might...Just maybe know whats going on so when it comes to the forums you can understand what happened.

DeletedUser

Message wasn't my idea. Although. Did find it quiet lolable(Is it a word?) the fact that it caused so much hassle. Considering the fact that most members of WASP looked down at MWASP and even made comments on how useless they were? And yet when someone disbands the tribe it creates a stir, Contradictory to say the least?

Some friends in Gians. I can assure I have no friends in Gians before taking the account. In fact it was a friend who arranged for me to take the account to gians.

That way you might...Just maybe know whats going on so when it comes to the forums you can understand what happened.

I think it was pretty common knowledge that there was some chafe in MWasp. We were in the process of bringing the non-chafe to Wasp itself so we could cut the rest loose, but not all of them made it over before you disbanded the tribe....in fact quite a few hadn't been brought over yet. That's what created a stir, the fact that we lost some players we would've preferred to keep.

In the end, it doesn't really matter why you did what you did, only that it was done.

DeletedUser

I remember you n00bs talking about this on skype haha.

Which brings me to another point... I miss you now you left the chat room :(

DeletedUser100466

warstatus.jpg

DeletedUser106011

3500+ constant incomings, 18 or so trains at last look (if you can call some of them that teehee)

My girlfriend hates you guys (not personally, just for making me go tw-mad hehe) , good luck to all Gians trying to kill me, and thanks for making it not boring.

DeletedUser

3500+ constant incomings, 18 or so trains at last look (if you can call some of them that teehee)

My girlfriend hates you guys (not personally, just for making me go tw-mad hehe) , good luck to all Gians trying to kill me, and thanks for making it not boring.

My girlfriend hates this game too! *High-Five*

DeletedUser

Points of the best 40 players
1 Riot!
2 Impact
3 Noodle
4 Gians
5 WASP

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Gians
Side 2:
Players: Tryx20

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 1
Difference: 30

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 285,756
Side 2: 9,478
Difference: 276,278

chart
[/spoil]

you mad bro :p

beatdown.gif

DeletedUser106011

Side 1:
Players: Tryx20
Side 2:
Tribes: Gians, G!ans, Glans

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 79
Side 2: 5,891
Difference: 5,812

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 38
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 600,862
Side 2: 38,772,033
Difference: 38,171,171

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 182,734
Side 2: 346,349
Difference: 163,615

chart

Me v's a tribe.. What are the odds ay? Lol good crunching tacics Gians
Yes, well at least it took 30of you to take me down ;)
I think the real winner out of all of this is my girlfriend, which is always the best result.

DeletedUser100466

Tryx20:
Me v's a tribe.. What are the odds ay? Lol good crunching tacics Gians
Yes, well at least it took 30of you to take me down ;)

FYI we have no personal grudge against you ,we rimmed you because you are in wasp and your excuses are dumb as they can be are not the whole wasp supporting you :icon_confused: or they are simply incapable of defending their players :icon_rolleyes:

Weis_haters_gonna_hate.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hold on i love tryx20 :O

i back him up, w60 made me do it! GO SPAM!